Foster kids getting kicked out, to make room for migrants

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This some fucked up shit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A foster home for struggling youth in Washington has been ordered to be vacated to make room for migrant children who are surging over the border in record numbers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This some fucked up shit.

A foster home for struggling youth in Washington has been ordered to be vacated to make room for migrant children who are surging over the border in record numbers.

Fucking disgusting... the foster dad is Latino, and perhaps his wife too. They want to take care of their American foster kids and are being kicked to the curb for Biden's illegals....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The GOP wants Foster Children to just try a little bit harder.

Sounds like it would be a p4do feeding frenzy if you and Swallowgay got anywhere near the border..... yet another obvious reason why you old queers vote Democrat, for the neverending supply of fresh brown boy meat.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet those homeless foster kids are looking at Joe Biden's amazing jobs report #'s that came out today with patriotic pride!

March jobs report: Payrolls rise by 916,000, unemployment rate drops to 6.0%

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
54520336_129199828209393_2259414661852037120_n.jpg

Birthing is sacred, the fucking kids not so much.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For the last year the San Diego Convention Center was used to house the homeless but our new Democrat mayor decided to kick out all of the homeless US citizens in order to make room for illegal alien migrants. Tell me that isn't just fucking evil.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
For the last year the San Diego Convention Center was used to house the homeless but our new Democrat mayor decided to kick out all of the homeless US citizens in order to make room for illegal alien migrants. Tell me that isn't just fucking evil.
How many homeless have you welcomed into your home?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
None. My own kids would be homeless too if they were drug addicts. Faggit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Three years ago, I helped one. He went psycho cut himself in a suicide attempt, attempted to lie and claim I cut him when I had left and wasn't even there, and luckily my neighbor vouched for me and then the guy recanted his story. Two days later after getting discharged from the hospital he ended up jumping off the Washington Street Bridge in San Diego and dying.

After that I decided never again. Any more questions?

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The so called rich counties are only in debt of money that doesn't even exist, labour has been slowly driven out of these so called rich countries, no governments in these counties really gives a shit about their own people, Hitler did and he's labelled as evil for kicking the banks out, this is all I have to say or feel about this subject...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
54520336_129199828209393_2259414661852037120_n.jpg

Birthing is sacred, the fucking kids not so much.

I understand liberals want women to abort their kids as much as they want, but the ones that actually survive the murdering mothers have to grow healthy, so they can be sniffed by Biden later, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Three years ago, I helped one. He went psycho cut himself in a suicide attempt, attempted to lie and claim I cut him when I had left and wasn't even there, and luckily my neighbor vouched for me and then the guy recanted his story. Two days later after getting discharged from the hospital he ended up jumping off the Washington Street Bridge in San Diego and dying.

After that I decided never again. Any more questions?

Wow. It's a sad fact that a large percentage of the homeless are indeed mentally ill and in the past would have been locked up in a mental asylum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly, we need to reform the law so that duty to care is brought back. If they are homeless and wasting away on the streets due to addiction and mental illness then obviously they cannot care for themselves and institutionalized care is where they can get the professional help they need.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am surprised admin liked that one. Usually it was leftists who wanted to let all the loonies out of the asylum claiming it was some how cruel to not let the mentally ill become completely dysfunctional and die in the gutter.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I also spent about half a year volunteering at the Saint Vincent de Paul homeless shelter in San Diego. On another forum I detailed my experiences. Let us just say that the liberals there did not like it though none of them had ever bothered to do similar vmtyoe volunteer work or see things first hand.

So @Admin. I honestly expect I have done far more for the homeless than you have ever done. I also saw more first hand shit of which I can speak authoritatively about.