Since the 400k children in foster are such a go to argument for killing humans

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's have an honest talk about those 400k children in foster care and how the vast majority of them are victims of state tyranny and harrassment of the poor and poor minorities

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When there actually IS an issue that could very well fall into systemic racism and classism....crickets.

Does it make sense that CPS will rip children from their mothers arms over manifestations of poverty being labeled "neglect"....being placed in a foster home(of possibly abusive people) and the government giving the foster home a government check for the care of the child.....when they could have given it to the mother and the problem would be solved?

Is it just really important to use these kids as an examples of humans who would have been better off dead?

Yeah dems/progs care so much about the poor and minorities.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But someone somewhere is the victim of voter suppression!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Historically, low-income families have had their children removed from their homes at
than wealthier families. As a result, these new algorithms work to codify poverty as a criteria for child maltreatment. Some of the variables that these tools consider are public records that only exist for low-income parents, such as parents’ poverty status, whether they receive welfare benefits like SNAP and TANF, employment status, and whether they receive Medicaid. Other factors, like previous criminal justice involvement and whether or not there have been allegations of substance misuse in the past, are also
for families living in poverty.

This bias exists even in systems that have been highly praised, like the
currently being implemented in Pittsburgh, where prior arrests and parents’ mental health histories are considered factors in whether a child should be removed."

So basically if poor people reach out for help, they get "flagged" for abuse.

Leftists are totally cool with this. This is legal human trafficking.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"
Historically, low-income families have had their children removed from their homes at
than wealthier families. As a result, these new algorithms work to codify poverty as a criteria for child maltreatment. Some of the variables that these tools consider are public records that only exist for low-income parents, such as parents’ poverty status, whether they receive welfare benefits like SNAP and TANF, employment status, and whether they receive Medicaid. Other factors, like previous criminal justice involvement and whether or not there have been allegations of substance misuse in the past, are also

currently being implemented in Pittsburgh, where prior arrests and parents’ mental health histories are considered factors in whether a child should be removed."

I think many/most Leftists would rather prefer that a woman get an abortion or be provided with free birth control so that these situations never arise to begin with.

When women are forced to give birth to children they never wanted it only exacerbates the problem.

Wealthier women are rarely faced with this dilemma because they can afford birth control and they have access to abortion services.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"

I think many/most Leftists would rather prefer that a woman get an abortion or be provided with free birth control so that these situations n are forced to give birth to children they never wanted it only exacerbates the problem.

Oh so its NOT "her body, her choice"?

We should make life so impossible for the poor and allow the state to harrass and abuse them for manifestations of poverty that it essentially serves as a coercive measure to make poor and black women chose abortion?

So we finally admit it's not really HER choice. Progress!

Joe try this. Instead of saying "forced to give birth".....say "not legally allowed to kill". Its more honest.

So instead of helping pregnant poor mothers, we can just point to the children who were torn from their families over simply being poor and say "do you want that?"

And again.....why pay foster homes when that money could be given to the mother and the "neglect" would be resolved?

Its because the left hates and dehumanizes poor people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My favorite is when libtards tell me I'm racist and then bash me for being anti abortion by telling me I hate blacks anyway which makes me a hypocrite for not wanting black babies murdered.

My question is, if its ok to murder blacks when they're innocent babies, whats wrong with executing them in public when they rape rob and steal? :Popcorn:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My favorite is when libtards tell me I'm racist and then bash me for being anti abortion by telling me I hate blacks anyway which makes me a hypocrite for not wanting black babies murdered.

My question is, if its ok to murder blacks when they're innocent babies, whats wrong with executing them in public when they rape rob and steal? :Popcorn:

All children are precious... hate the modern cultures, not the kiddies...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Looking for consistency and/or integrity out of a liberal is a fool’s errand

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All I know is you have to be a deranged lunatic to think murdering a baby is ok.

So you would take a baby off someone if the baby was slated to be killed?

I would. I nearly have. She found younger parents who had been wanting to adopt for years.

But we would have done it had it been the only way.

Ideally you remove the barriers stopping mom from having baby. Not remove the baby.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I know is you have to be a deranged lunatic to think murdering a baby is ok.

So you would take a baby off someone if the baby was slated to be killed?
Nope. I'd make em raise it and if they didnt take care of it, I'd see the government take it from them and put em in jail. If they killed the kid, I'd see em executed. Problem solved.

Having gotten a filthy miserable scumbag cunt knocked up back in the day, I know first hand that its nothing to ask that you stay with the woman and raise the kid and expect her to be a decent mom. Hell, the government literally gives you EVERYTHING you need for FREE to raise the kid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So you'd raise a black or Latino baby as your own?
Would I fuck! Any fuckin dyke too stupid, randy and/or lazy to use protection should be MADE keep the child and if they don't they go to jail until they're willing to be a parent! How fuckin sick of a race are we where you're allowed to kill your own child because you couldn't be assed using a condom? "My body, my choice" is the most repugnant phrase I've ever heard, NO, it's not your choice whether you can murder your own baby because you're an entitled slapper!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would have an army of Latino Confederates. lol

There is indeed a HUGE problem with the foster care agency shit. They make it too expensive to adopt (wife and I talked about it, since I busted her baby maker). And then, like Dove said, they are taking kids from parents for petty shit, and usually from poor parents. I've had this happen to 2 different friends. Why is it only rich parents can have kids?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Would I fuck! Any fuckin dyke too stupid, randy and/or lazy to use protection should be MADE keep the child and if they don't they go to jail until they're willing to be a parent! How fuckin sick of a race are we where you're allowed to kill your own child because you couldn't be assed using a condom? "My body, my choice" is the most repugnant phrase I've ever heard, NO, it's not your choice whether you can murder your own baby because you're an entitled slapper!

But you've save a wee baby though?

A helpless little thing....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But you've save a wee baby though?

A helpless little thing....
Why should everybody else pick up the bill for loose legged wamen?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is indeed a HUGE problem with the foster care agency shit. They make it too expensive to adopt (wife and I talked about it, since I busted her baby maker). And then, like Dove said, they are taking kids from parents for petty shit, and usually from poor parents. I've had this happen to 2 different friends. Why is it only rich parents can have kids?

If motherfucking CPS ever showed up here? I'd shut the door in their face and call and attorney.

When I was alone and poor and a single mom, my ex husband decided to use them against me maliciously and these fucking people harrassed me and children for nearly two fucking months.

My now 16 year old was 4 at the time and I had to take her to counseling after their "investigating".... when it was all said and done we were all traumatized and paranoid everytime we heard a car outside.

Living under constant threat of your family being ripped apart by the state is fucking AWFUL. All I did was research how I could protect us and cried over stories of children being beaten too death in foster.

My daughters would turn right around and walk away if these people tried to talk to them at school. They'd ask for an attorney or neutral advocate.

A friend of mine was harrassed because her son told his teacher that he slept in the car. Firstly.... he meant he slept on fucking car rides....not that he lived in the car. And if they DID live in the car? HELP them for fucks sakes!!!!

Meanwhile in a trailor park across the street there is a mom who openly admits on the community page that she does too many drugs to watch her kids and CPS wont take them. They break into houses and go door to door asking for food. And this mother threatens people who bring it up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My ex thought he was gonna have my kids removed from me and then he was gonna dump our daughter on his brother and brothers wife to raise and he wouldnt have to pay child support

Its was fucking horrible.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If motherfucking CPS ever showed up here? I'd shut the door in their face and call and attorney.

When I was alone and poor and a single mom, my ex husband decided to use them against me maliciously and these fucking people harrassed me and children for nearly two fucking months.

My now 16 year old was 4 at the time and I had to take her to counseling after their "investigating".... when it was all said and done we were all traumatized and paranoid everytime we heard a car outside.

Living under constant threat of your family being ripped apart by the state is fucking AWFUL. All I did was research how I could protect us and cried over stories of children being beaten too death in foster.

A friend of mine was harrassed because her son told his teacher that he slept in the car. Firstly.... he meant he slept on fucking car rides....not that he lived in the car. And if they DID live in the car? HELP them for fucks sakes!!!!

Meanwhile in a trailor park across the street there is a mom who openly admits on the community page that she does too many drugs to watch her kids and CPS wont take them. They break into houses and go door to door asking for food. And this mother threatens people who bring it up.

Both my friends it happened to, wasnt their fault at all.

One, his lady was preggers, and her oldest son that was 10 when they met, punched her in the gut while she was preggers. Her instant reaction was to slap him. Well, kid went to school told the counselor, and CPS came and got him, plus my friend's 1 year old, and when the baby came out, they took the 3 day old baby too.

Other friend, he was going to work, and the mom wasnt making the kid go to school if he whined (was going, just skipping a random day here and there). CPS took the kid. My friend threatened to leave his lady, but CPS said he still couldnt get the kid back, cause then the kid would be living in a single parent household and it would be an unstable environment. The kids excuse, he was afraid to go to school... after the lockdown bullshit maybe, none of us know.

Neither of them were at fault one bit.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Both my friends it happened to, wasnt their fault at all.

One, his lady was preggers, and her oldest son that was 10 when they met, punched her in the gut while she was preggers. Her instant reaction was to slap him. Well, kid went to school told the counselor, and CPS came and got him, plus my friend's 1 year old, and when the baby came out, they took the 3 day old baby too.

Other friend, he was going to work, and the mom wasnt making the kid go to school if he whined (was going, just skipping a random day here and there). CPS took the kid. My friend threatened to leave his lady, but CPS said he still couldnt get the kid back, cause then the kid would be living in a single parent household and it would be an unstable environment. The kids excuse, he was afraid to go to school... after the lockdown bullshit maybe, none of us know.

Neither of them were at fault one bit.

They are state kidnappers. There is financial incentive for termination of parental rights.

Its disgusting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I would

but I do agree with Lok's point of view holding the biological parents accountable and forcing them to do their jobs under penalty of criminal consequence

Society is deteriorating because of people like liberals and it's time to drop the hammer on these cockroaches already

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems to be an "infestation of crickets" when it comes to the fine folks on the left on solid cogent points of view

just saying

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This fucking guy :LOL3:

Perfect!! Lol this something Big would do lol

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"

I think many/most Leftists would rather prefer that a woman get an abortion or be provided with free birth control so that these situations n are forced to give birth to children they never wanted it only exacerbates the problem.

We should make life so impossible for the poor and allow the state to harrass and abuse them for manifestations of poverty that it essentially serves as a coercive measure to make poor and black women chose abortion?

Joe try this. Instead of saying "forced to give birth".....say "not legally allowed to kill". Its more honest.

So instead of helping pregnant poor mothers, we can just point to the children who were torn from their families over simply being poor and say "do you want that?"

And again.....why pay foster homes when that money could be given to the mother and the "neglect" would be resolved?

If many American states wish to increase the birth rate by denying women abortions then they'd be prepared for a high cost social bill in the future. Every child that's brought into this world costs the state(s) a lot of money.

And the race for the bottom attitude which characterized the 1980s and beyond won't cut anymore otherwise it'll result in massive social upheaval if they don't take care of these unborn or yet to be born children in the future.

These people will demand more social services. and guess what? that costs more money and higher taxes for upper income earners.

So if they want more kids be saved/born, then be prepared to pay the financial cost.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"

If many American states wish to increase the birth rate by denying women abortions then they'd be prepared for a high cost social bill in the future. Every child that's brought into this world costs the state(s) a lot of money.

And the race for the bottom attitude which characterized the 1980s and beyond won't cut anymore otherwise it'll result in massive social upheaval if they don't take care of these unborn or yet to be born children in the future.

These people will demand more social services. and guess what? that costs more money and higher taxes for upper income earners.

So if they want more kids be saved/born, then be prepared to pay the financial cost.

Perfectly fine. We have thousands of outreaches, thousands of couples wanting to adopt.....all kinds of help available.

Dont even have to burden the tax payer any more than we already do with Medicaid, WIC, Sec 8...so on.

Should totally consider allowing a pathway off the system for people.

The problem I have is people using "400k children in foster care!!" as an argument for abortion when what's really happening is the state yeeting poor kids away from their families and abusing and harrassing the very people lefties claim to be representing.

And it looks like you know that's a bullshit argument and that government harrasses and destroys lives.

It's a problem, Joe. Maybe it needs to be looked at.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's never a reason to justify murder.