Freedom Convoy Trucker Is a Little Verklempt, Drivers IN DC Keep Giving Him The Finger.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They're stuck somewhere in Maryland for some unknown reason. Just hanging around like the dumb fucks that they are, and they haven't seen any of the $1.6 million dollars that was supposed to be for their tantrum.

hahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Today the drama is

Since the police don't respond to our calls about the finger, call 911.

Trucker dials 911

911 operator: "911, What is your emergency?"

Trucker: "Yes, I have an emergency. People in the beltway are hateful, they flip us off. I need you to send an officer, asap."

911 operator: "I'm sorry Ma'am, you really need to contact the non-emergency phone line. 911 is for life threatening emergencies."c

Trucker: "But my feelz are being hurted by all these people...*sniffling and sobbing*

911 operator: "I've done all I can do for you, Ma'am. Bye bye now."

click

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but if truckers suddenly, you know, stopped trucking, who would bring this fat fuck all her food?

Something to think about.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
e103cd3f620693a5a6ac9881e29e90703c128c06.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

ffs the foolz :LOL3:

You know America, Go Big, Go Stupid or die trying.
Typically during times of rapid fuel price spikes like we're in now, gas hog drivers very often panic trade the 3/4Ton Diesels in for Civics ad Corolla's, but what I'm hearing and seeing so far in 2022, the gas hogs are still flying off the shelves about as fast as dealers can get them...so far anyway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Typically during times of rapid fuel price spikes like we're in now, gas hog drivers very often panic trade the 3/4Ton Diesels in for Civics ad Corolla's, but what I'm hearing and seeing so far in 2022, the gas hogs are still flying off the shelves about as fast as dealers can get them...so far anyway.

I was referring to the truckers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I was referring to the truckers.
Yes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right so those are the ONLY people complaining about gas prices?