From a Doctor's Mouth

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A few days ago I tried to tell people here that Medical Doctors are not as qualified as scientists to comment on the low-level biological and chemical science of viruses and medication.

It was here:
If true, that MSc makes him more qualified to discuss how chemicals and other compounds interact with human physiology than the vast majority of Medical Doctors. People like him do the research and they share the appropriate results with Medical Doctors who simply apply the knowledge when treating patients.

Medical Doctors do not do low-level research; that is not their area of expertise nor is it in their job description. (It is part of the reason I chuckled when I read the first post in this thread. People are so fuckin' clueless.)

Some people here are so fuckin' uninformed. That is why they are easy prey for the misleading MSM. That Holiday retard actually thinks that anyone with a PhD is an expert in Philosophy because "Doctor of Philosophy". Hahaha!!!

Anyways, I know a lot of people here are kinda....unable to think on their own....so they might want to hear it from an actual Medical Doctor. Go to 53:06 of this video and listen for a few seconds and you will hear it from the mouth of a doctor as she shows her respect for the scientists around her. If you are not afraid of some Truth, the woman beside her is a PhD in cellular molecular biology. Skip back to 47:10 if you want to hear her speak in very simple terms some of the concerns of the gene-based vaccines.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
be1da37d86b7fea404ce498714404e87.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A few days ago I tried to tell people here that Medical Doctors are not as qualified as scientists to comment on the low-level biological and chemical science of viruses and medication.

It was here:
If true, that MSc makes him more qualified to discuss how chemicals and other compounds interact with human physiology than the vast majority of Medical Doctors. People like him do the research and they share the appropriate results with Medical Doctors who simply apply the knowledge when treating patients.

Medical Doctors do not do low-level research; that is not their area of expertise nor is it in their job description. (It is part of the reason I chuckled when I read the first post in this thread. People are so fuckin' clueless.)

Some people here are so fuckin' uninformed. That is why they are easy prey for the misleading MSM. That Holiday retard actually thinks that anyone with a PhD is an expert in Philosophy because "Doctor of Philosophy". Hahaha!!!

Anyways, I know a lot of people here are kinda....unable to think on their own....so they might want to hear it from an actual Medical Doctor. Go to 53:06 of this video and listen for a few seconds and you will hear it from the mouth of a doctor as she shows her respect for the scientists around her. If you are not afraid of some Truth, the woman beside her is a PhD in cellular molecular biology. Skip back to 47:10 if you want to hear her speak in very simple terms some of the concerns of the gene-based vaccines.

Some people are under the spell of the magical "truth" box in their living rooms and agree with anybody that backs up their feelings, it's not about logic it's about feelings, that's how these people run...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It was here:

Some people are under the spell of the magical "truth" box in their living rooms and agree with anybody that backs up their feelings, it's not about logic it's about feelings, that's how these people run...
you so smart :LOL3: :LOL3:

please elaborate, I would like to no moar about this truthbox :LOL3::LOL3:

fucking idioty LOLOLOLOLOL

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

It was here:

The site is plastered with snake oil ads.

They've got a good bead on their audience, one member of which is born every minute.