fromHELL...COME...my love...

Flynn

Cookie's Stooch
Avatar & User Title Hack'd
Reaction score
3,167
Location
Medina, Washington
Hellloooooooo!!!!!

Good to have you back!

Now, lets see if you can break your old record of not getting banned for a certain amount of days, shall we?

In the meantime, we'll continue where you left off. Please eat the heart of anyone that talks bad about me. Do you still have a list? Do you need a new and updated list? Well? Do you?
 
Hellloooooooo!!!!!

Good to have you back!

Now, lets see if you can break your old record of not getting banned for a certain amount of days, shall we?

In the meantime, we'll continue where you left off. Please eat the heart of anyone that talks bad about me. Do you still have a list? Do you need a new and updated list? Well? Do you?
Hi, sorry was busy and full from too much food.. that being you of course. Best meal ever. I mean onto business.
I'm under BF contract until 2037.. mega raise more money for us. No worries on a ban ever again.
GOD told me all pedos must suffer endlessly before dying.. @admin Alticus @Weeg.. @jack everyone else I haven't forgotten @Adam @UncleDiLF.. all will be punished in good time.
All are in the Epstein files... no way out for all this scum to escape.
 
Hi, sorry was busy and full from too much food.. that being you of course. Best meal ever. I mean onto business.
I'm under BF contract until 2037.. mega raise more money for us. No worries on a ban ever again.
GOD told me all pedos must suffer endlessly before dying.. @admin Alticus @Weeg.. @jack everyone else I haven't forgotten @Adam @UncleDiLF.. all will be punished in good time.
All are in the Epstein files... no way out for all this scum to escape.

Oh very good! You remember.

One thing. Maybe take Weeg off your list. Normally, still say no, but I gotta have Weeg alive. He's good for my grass roots projects. So do me this one teeny tiny favor, k?

Thanks,

Luv ya!
 
Oh very good! You remember.

One thing. Maybe take Weeg off your list. Normally, still say no, but I gotta have Weeg alive. He's good for my grass roots projects. So do me this one teeny tiny favor, k?

Thanks,

Luv ya!
Ohhh ok. No torturing and killing him.. he is off limits.
You're welcome.
Family drama shit going down but once I deal with all that, its all fun fun for us on here.
You're the best and I love you too Karly.