WTF guys is going here???

He didn’t doded anything.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I told you. You picked the wrong sided. Nows things is going to happen to yous scat puncher!

Plus, he called me fat.

What a new fag!
We never punched SCAT!!! WTF.
Do you punch your LOGG???

So he was BANNEDED because he saided the truth???

I side with no one! Only for the truth! You filthy animals!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We never punched SCAT!!! WTF.
Do you punch your LOGG???

So he was BANNEDED because he saided the truth???

I side with no one! Only for the truth! You filthy animals!

tumblr-mlzy2z-Pi-Ej1s9pzsmo1-250.gif

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Why did you decided geTS bannededed??
its near the end of my online journey Dilf. May 27th is the last day I will live in Toronto.. I will be spending some time with family catching up with some and saying goodbyes to a few for good. I will be camping all over Ontario for at least 4 months maybe more. After I will be living my new life and without the net in my new town and home. Again no net for me for a long long time. Its been a fun run online countless sites amd so many memories but I gotta end the story.. close the book on all this. Its been so long overdue.

Why did I get banneded? because none of this matters anymore.. the fun was had and now its not really fun anymore. Life is too short for all this. In fact I am going to be banneded again soon and I will never come back.

Cheers and good luck to you in all your endevours. The end is near. Goodbye.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
its near the end of my online journey Dilf. May 27th is the last day I will live in Toronto.. I will be spending some time with family catching up with some and saying goodbyes to a few for good. I will be camping all over Ontario for at least 4 months maybe more. After I will be living my new life and without the net in my new town and home. Again no net for me for a long long time. Its been a fun run online countless sites amd so many memories but I gotta end the story.. close the book on all this. Its been so long overdue.

Why did I get banneded? because none of this matters anymore.. the fun was had and now its not really fun anymore. Life is too short for all this. In fact I am going to be banneded again soon and I will never come back.

I will supprt this and show you ultimate locality since I sign 100% what you said!
My last day is 27th too. New chapter and reducing net activity. Deleting all. Being an agent.

The end is near brother.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait... So you are going to be homeless? Intentionally?