Gutterfanny…aka fromHell

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i haven't shit in nearly 4 days... BUT i feel coming on very soon. its made rather emotional. i usually shit once or twice a day.

what's your malfunction?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Its not disrespectful if the person is still alive and just one of Lily's personas. He never existed dumbfuck.

I have it on good authority that he passed away earlier this week.
where's the fucking proof he even existed? only Lily seems to know all of the "facts" yet can't produce any proof of his death. Its because she is Peaches.
Fuck it…I’m not having this discussion right now. I’m frozen to the bone and about to have a blasting hot shower. Please don’t reflect on my naked ballz whilst I’m away okaaaaaaaaaay?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Its not disrespectful if the person is still alive and just one of Lily's personas. He never existed dumbfuck.

where's the fucking proof he even existed? only Lily seems to know all of the "facts" yet can't produce any proof of his death. Its because she is Peaches.
Fuck it…I’m not having this discussion right now. I’m frozen to the bone and about to have a blasting hot shower. Please don’t reflect on my naked ballz whilst I’m away okaaaaaaaaaay?
You Aussies don't know frozen. Fuck off with that shit right now kk? Cool

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I was at the beach doing a bit of art and forgot my jumper. The Southwesterly coming off the snowy mountains is cold enough for a lad born and bred in the tropics. 10’C in the middle of the day!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Oh boy 10'C!!! Where I was raised it would be oh so lucky to be that hot! Mid day for me -15 -45(depending on the season)and thats not including the wind chill. Oh I was boy NOT a man like you. Now that was fucking cold.. and I went even further up north to visit family and it was colder than that mid day. Jesus Christ on a fuck stick.

Don't forget your jumper next time idiot! Alzheimers kicking in on yeah and what you are 50ish? damn you won't have a mind at all by 60 son

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What the fuck? I’m 50…and a young 50 at that. Fitter than most people on this forum I’ll have you know. Are you still portly?

Yeah well, as I said…I’m not from cold country.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What the fuck is right. I actually agree with you on that. Gonna smash watermelon right now you are driving me crazy

I will always be portly but I would have say I am eating healthier the last few years than I have ever in my entire life

Now its 3 a.m. Go to Hell and Good night Jackass

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What the fuck is right. I actually agree with you on that. Gonna smash watermelon right now you are driving me crazy

I will always be portly but I would have say I am eating healthier the last few years than I have ever in my entire life

Now its 3 a.m. Go to Hell and Good night Jackass
Yeah fuck off and have good sleeping. Bis später!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know Australia gets snow in winter, right?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I fucked off good than my pussy woke me for some food bloody bugger but I love her

I never knew Aussies even existed til this Fuckstain @Breakfall many a year ago started hunting me down. How the fuck would I know about yous peoples weather?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I fucked off good than my pussy woke me for some food bloody bugger but I love her

I never knew Aussies even existed til this Fuckstain @Breakfall many a year ago started hunting me down. How the fuck would I know about yous peoples weather?
Hunting you down! Jesus Christ fanny-von-dangle, you became obsessed with me. And you couldn’t handle the fact that Blakpoetry was my e-buddy. Allow the truth to prevail for once in your life you portly pickled pork chop…

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Hunting you down! Jesus Christ fanny-von-dangle, you became obsessed with me. And you couldn’t handle the fact that Blakpoetry was my e-buddy. Allow the truth to prevail for once in your life you portly pickled pork chop…
You are getting me really riled up here. Watch yo step son. I will stomp and bonecrush ya in seconds. I am like the evil twin of David Carradine's Caine from Kung FU there ain't low I won't go

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

At the pork chop part to be perfectly clear here besides being Canadian born I will break it down to you I have ONLY 25% Pork chop, ONLY 25% Irish in me, and 50% Scottish so watch it again with no calling you arm yo self well with you OR one chop to your noggin and YO DEAD. i was tried by all the greats of Northern Ontarioans who knew how to kill with a single stare. I will stare you and will perish.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are getting me really riled up here. Watch yo step son. I will stomp and bonecrush ya in seconds. I am like the evil twin of David Carradine's Caine from Kung FU there ain't low I won't go
Well Hollywood, if you knew anything about Kung fu, you would understand that it was more than just a self-discipline, but also a lifestyle. It requires the utmost patience and energy and can be applied to all aspects of your life, not only self-defence.

Now what’s this about Christopher?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiddddddddddssssssssseeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh…

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Well Hollywood, if you knew anything about Kung fu, you would understand that it was more than just a self-discipline, but also a lifestyle. It requires the utmost patience and energy and can be applied to all aspects of your life, not only self-defence.

You better don’t ask. A dark spot in his life.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You better don’t ask. A dark spot in his life.
Let’s pull that scab shall we mein bruder?