Fuck concealed, we should all open carry

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Packing a gun around has got to be one of the stupidest things ever. Like add 20 more things to worry about every day. I choose to worry about simple, but civilized things, which board shorts to paddle out in? Which beach bar are we attending for lunch? Margaritas or Rum Tonics @ 5:00. Beer batter, or grill my fish tacos? My good night dooby on the terrace. A gun, and all the worries that go along with them, has gotta be the biggest pain in the ass. Why? Certainly doesn’t make your dick bigger.
It's a personal choice, Seamajor.. like everything should be. Don't be so judgemental about people who own guns, ffs. lol. I own guns but choose to keep mine in my home for self-defense. Got a .22 rifle for the pesky groundhog that tries to undermine my barn out back and also I have coyotes in the area that would love to have one of my 3 dogs as a snack LOL.. I live alone in the burbs of Detroit, so yeah.. I sleep securely with a loaded 9 by my bedside. I've never had to use it and hope I never do. Not all people live your lifestyle, so don't be so quick to hate ;)

I think hand guns strictly for home self defense should be allowed. But anything outside the home should be prohibited except for police and military personnel. Semiautomatic weapons such as the AR15 should be banned completely.

Gun licensing, mental/criminal checks should be mandatory along with stringent training, tracking, storage and supervision.

Illegal sales, possession & production of ghost guns would be punishable with stiff prison sentences like someone peddling heroin.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We know licensing is a tad hokey, lax, maybe non existent.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not opposed to gun ownership or a gun culture. But it also has to work or it isn't viable. Case in point - Switzerland has a higher rate of gun ownership than Canada & a thriving gun culture.

But it also has a much lower rate of homicides too & Canada is considered relatively safe. In spite of its gun culture, Switzerland is able to contain gun violence. Clearly something works in Switzerland that doesn't in North America.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YES!!!!! This gal gets it!!!!!! Thats what Im talking about!!!

85b0fb8f2000e146.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But it also has a much lower rate of homicides too. Clearly something works in Switzerland that doesn't in North America.

Cant watch your vid right now, but I use to LOVE the Swiss model! Hell, I wanted to go there! Use to be, all citizens were required to own arms, and be trained in them. Also use to be mostly a White country. Now, immigrants have ruined Switzerland. Crime is getting worse, such as rapes and stuff.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Knowing you, you would shoot your foot off, or something less important

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am sorry you feel you have to live like that. I would make some changes to eliminate the need for a gun, ammo, training, worrying about inquiring children, etc. No thanks.

Well that's what we try to do.

Everyone in my house except my 5 year old has been taught very well how to safely handle and use firearms. And her training will be starting soon. Mostly hunting and recreational shooting at ranges is all theyve been used for.

If we have to defend ourselves we are prepared for that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Defend yourselves from whom? Sounds like Merica is one fucked up place if you have to arm children

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Packing a gun around has got to be one of the stupidest things ever. Like add 20 more things to worry about every day. I choose to worry about simple, but civilized things, which board shorts to paddle out in? Which beach bar are we attending for lunch? Margaritas or Rum Tonics @ 5:00. Beer batter, or grill my fish tacos? My good night dooby on the terrace. A gun, and all the worries that go along with them, has gotta be the biggest pain in the ass. Why? Certainly doesn’t make your dick bigger.
It's a personal choice, Seamajor.. like everything should be. Don't be so judgemental about people who own guns, ffs. lol. I own guns but choose to keep mine in my home for self-defense. Got a .22 rifle for the pesky groundhog that tries to undermine my barn out back and also I have coyotes in the area that would love to have one of my 3 dogs as a snack LOL.. I live alone in the burbs of Detroit, so yeah.. I sleep securely with a loaded 9 by my bedside. I've never had to use it and hope I never do. Not all people live your lifestyle, so don't be so quick to hate ;)

I think hand guns strictly for home self defense should be allowed. But anything outside the home should be prohibited except for police and military personnel. Semiautomatic weapons such as the AR15 should be banned completely.

Gun licensing, mental/criminal checks should be mandatory along with stringent training, tracking, storage and supervision.

Illegal sales, possession & production of ghost guns would be punishable with stiff prison sentences like someone peddling heroin.

Tell me how well these background checks really work.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Defend yourselves from whom? Sounds like Merica is one fucked up place if you have to arm children

Lets see.....

1) border unchecked, illegals entering US
2) illegals coming here to flee the criminals
3) criminals see a gold mine and come here too
4) gang wars in my city and others
5) children in Mexico are taking up arms as well

Children are armed in Mexico to protect against gangs. With an open border, surely you can see we are quickly becoming Mexico.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I reread Sea's posts and still can't see where he says "people who own guns." I do, however, see where he said "packing a gun around."

I don't believe those two sentences are connected. He is saying his doobie on the terrace is important to him, PERIOD. THEN, a gun seems like a hassle. NOT "a gun on the terrace seems like a hassle." SMH

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Any place humans live is gonna be a fucked up place.

Do I really need go into why a woman born and raised in Metro Detroit would value her right to be armed?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sorry you feel you have to live like that. I would make some changes to eliminate the need for a gun, ammo, training, worrying about inquiring children, etc. No thanks.

Everyone in my house except my 5 year old has been taught very well how to safely handle and use firearms. And her training will be starting soon. Mostly hunting and recreational shooting at ranges is all theyve been used for.

In the USA the gun problem is clearly out of control & most likely beyond fixing.

If a decorated & previously wounded Vietnam veteran like Colin Powell said that America has a gun problem then it must be true.

Colin Powell was a Conservative Republican who favored the 2nd Amendment too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In the USA the gun problem is clearly out of control & most likely beyond fixing.

If a decorated & previously wounded Vietnam veteran like Colin Powell said that America has a gun problem then it must be true.

We have had guns since the country started, Joe. It hasnt been a problem until recently.

It's a culture problem. And the spoke in violent crimes and gun violence is on the dems/progs at this point because instead of working on REAL solutions, they instead chose to make unreasonable demands to take away our rights as law abiding Americans.

Something that will NOT work and will have a devastating impact on innocent people.

And instead of reasoned discussion on this they just spew.

I really dont give two shits about what a Republican says. I support whoever is representing my views and individual rights and liberties. I dont support a label. It's scary that Americans who support our constitutional rights and our freedoms are called crazy or extremists.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We have had guns since the country started, Joe. It hasnt been a problem until recently.

It's a culture problem. And the spoke in violent crimes and gun violence is on the dems/progs at this point because instead of working on REAL solutions, they instead chose to make unreasonable demands to take away our rights as law abiding Americans.

Something that will NOT work and will have a devastating impact on innocent people.

I really dont give two shits about what a Republican says. I support whoever is representing my views and individual rights and liberties. I dont support a label. It's scary that Americans who support our constitutional rights and our freedoms are called crazy or extremists.

Have you ever thought that those who gravitate towards excessive gun ownership have other issues going on such as alcoholism, drug addiction and dysfunctional marriages & relationships? So in fact they may be using guns as a crutch to prop themselves up for what they are missing in life @Dove

A sense of security. Happiness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Have you ever thought that those who gravitate towards excessive gun ownership have other issues going on such as alcoholism, drug addiction and dysfunctional marriages & relationships? So in fact they may be using guns as a crutch to prop themselves up for what they are missing in life @Dove

A sense of security. Happiness.

No. Every gun owner I know has none of those issues. They are just regular ordinary people who are asserting their rights and making sure their families are safe.

Why are you so determined to think a certain of other people who own guns and defend the constitutional right to do so?

It's interesting that you just assume people who defend 2A rights and are gun owners MUST have something wrong with them. That's pretty one sided Joe.

Also you frequently claim that America is so dangerous you are afraid to come here....bit then you insult gun owners and think we should all just live in a dangerous country vulnerable with no way to defend ourselves.

You have a very heavy anti gun bias and honestly I would think that reflects much more on your sense of happiness and security.

Why do you just kinda ignore the fact that women cannot physically fight off male attackers? Or ignore the many defensive use of fire arms? Rapes and murders that DIDNT happen because of an innocent person having the 2A? We should just go ahead and let THOSE crimes occur because you feel better about that crime?

It just doesnt make sense. You dont like guns. Guns frighten you and people having guns makes you nervous and you dont feel people should have them. So your arguments are all based on that and you arent about to try to think differently about it. Once a person starts deciding something must be wrong with people because they chose to use their 2A rights that just shows you would rather degrade people than understand them.

And the worst part is, if our gun rights were taken away and everyone was disarmed? The mass shootings that would still continue would just be ignored. Along with every crime that would have been prevented had the citizen been armed. I think it's completely insane and harmful to infringe on peoples rights like this for some false sense of security and fleeting feeling of self righteousness and whoever is hurt or killed afterwards will be nothing more than a passing "damn that sucks".

And then the only people armed will be the government. Which is terrible for the people. I think when people seek to manipulate and pressure and force others to submit to and rely on the government so THEY can feel better and safer, that really is a sign that there is no sense of security and you fear your own neighbors, rather than fearing violent criminals or tyrannical governments.

You are focusing on and fearing the wrong people. And you used my recovery and my past as a reason to argue against me having a right to arm and defend myself and suggesting that I have NO rational reason to want to be armed and prepared, when statistically its VERY rational. For EVERY woman. Male violence against women is more common than mass shootings....FAR more common, so MY desire to be able to defend myself and daughters against something I'm stastically MORE likely to encounter isnt the irrational thing here. It's more rational for me to be armed and prepared for a possible intruder or attacker than it is for you to believe I should be disarmed because of mass shootings.

Last edited: