Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why are right wingers so obsessed with Biden? Man he is so under your thin skins. Admit how much you love Walmart loserboy. You love the big corporations and their big corporate political donations to right wingers like Trump.

You "think" you know me? We all know "thinking" aint your strong point.

So you love Biden? Think hes doing a great job? What an idiot.

You should play some concentration games. It'll help with your brain muscles, big flex!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You see when right wingers say they hate corporations which they have always loved what they really mean is they don't like social media platforms that don't let Trump and other right wingers lie with impunity. But let's hear them talk shit about Walmart ExxonMobil or TrumpCo Smith and Wesson. You won't because they love them big corporate giants. Always have. Always will.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You "think" you know me? We all know "thinking" aint your strong point.

So you love Biden? Think hes doing a great job? What an idiot.

You should play some concentration games. It'll help with your brain muscles, big flex!

I don’t know much about you, or care to.I do know that sweaty orange make up sends you to the moon, not to mention his sweaty corset. Just another dumb hillbilly with too many cousins. Poor sap.

Last edited:

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right wingers don't hate the concept of corporations or the power they wield. They just don't like the ones who won't mirror their philosophy. They'll be big mad about a Bud Lite ad but they'll still drink Bud Lager which is made by the same corporation. They won't boycott corporations just those which don't espouse non-inclusivity. And do they think corporations make decisions based on something beside profits?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Corporations are pandering to get higher ESG scores for cheaper access to credit. It really is a subversion of capitalism to try to make companies partisan political actors. One of the worst things Biden and the Democrats have done is change the laws so that investment managers no longer have a fiduciary obligation to get the best returns for the investor. Now, they legally can pursue political or cultural goals instead of being required to beat return for investors.

Think about that. They are weaponizing retirement funds for political reasons and not doing what is best for the retirees who will be depending upon those funds. This is going to be a disaster.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don’t know much about you, or care to.I do know that sweaty orange make up sends you to the moon, not to mention his sweaty corset. Just another dumb hillbilly with too many cousins. Poor sap.
:WrongAgain:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Corporations are pandering to get higher ESG scores for cheaper access to credit. It really is a subversion of capitalism to try to make companies partisan political actors.

"Dumb as fuck they are, yeessss!" - Yoda

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly what I’m talking about. Can’t you realize dead end streets?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So that idiot false doom profit Greta Thunberg deleted her 2018 Twitter post where she claimed "All human life will end unless we end all use of fossil fuels with in five years.". Funny 2023 came and the world didn't end. This reminds me of Al Gore saying 20 years ago that the world would end in ten years.

Why are the doom profits always so wrong?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So that idiot false doom profit Greta Thunberg deleted her 2018 Twitter post where she claimed "All human life will end unless we end all use of fossil fuels with in five years.". Funny 2023 came and the world didn't end. This reminds me of Al Gore saying 20 years ago that the world would end in ten years.

Why are the doom profits always so wrong?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
OI !! Lick dicker !! get to werk ! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: