Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
first-they-will-d1a8af9bfb.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blase' you and lokmug should start one of yer civil wars!

I'll be riding around looking for Fucktarded Flock Folks.

e819362b4e3ab74a38827592417410a2.gif

It wont be us starting it, the powder keg already about to blow nationwide. Time to prepare for the dark winter.

You heard it here first, Winter 2021 Gonna Be Wild.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
•Time• the sedative was given
•Time• the paralytic was given
•Time• the patient was intubated
•Time• their central line was placed
•Time• their arterial line was placed
•Time• their Vas Cath was placed
•Time• CRRT initiated
•Time• the patient was proned
•Time• the ABG was drawn
•Time• the family was notified
•Time• the zoom meeting was set for
•Time• the family said their goodbyes
•Time• of death

That was someone’s mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, friend, spouse.
That was their •time• to go. And I feel confident in saying the virus made it too soon.
I’ve stood outside a patient room with clasped hands, giving a thumbs up to a patient through a window as they were being extubated. Moments before:
“Stay calm. The respiratory therapist is going to take this breathing tube out, okay? I need you to nod your head so I know you understand me. I know, don’t try to talk. You’re doing great.”
I've taught patients to call when they were ready to be intubated. Days of being on the BiPAP on 100% oxygen can only be effective for so long. They get tired.
“I can’t breathe.”
“Okay, let me call the doctor and get everything ready.”
“Tell my kids I love them.”
“Tell them yourself we are calling them before this happens.”
“Please make sure I come off the ventilator.”
“Listen to me, you fight like heck, okay?”
“How am I supposed to fight when I’ll be asleep?”
“You just have to go into this knowing you want to fight. You will never be alone. We will fight this with you.”
To: Nurses, Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Respiratory Therapists, Pharmacists, CNAs, PCTs, Phlebotomists, Rad and CT techs, and anyone else I missed,
How many times do we go home holding on to any bit of hope that what we are doing is making a difference for these patients?
We’ll spend 14 hours with hypoxia and hypotension, go home, and come back only to find out the patient didn’t make it.
All those times we felt like we weren’t doing anything for these patients - Your chance is here.

If you have even the SLIGHTEST bit of opportunity to prevent getting this virus and giving it to others - Take it.

Do it for the patients you lost. For some, you were the last person they talked to. The last hand they held.
•Time• 1118
That’s the •time• I received the Covid-19 vaccine today.
Jenifer, RN

131905384_10158099053176275_2417110088738006501_n.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
•Time• CRRT initiated
•Time• the ABG was drawn
•Time• of death

That was someone’s mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, friend, spouse.
That was their •time• to go. And I feel confident in saying the virus made it too soon.
I’ve stood outside a patient room with clasped hands, giving a thumbs up to a patient through a window as they were being extubated. Moments before:
“Stay calm. The respiratory therapist is going to take this breathing tube out, okay? I need you to nod your head so I know you understand me. I know, don’t try to talk. You’re doing great.”
I've taught patients to call when they were ready to be intubated. Days of being on the BiPAP on 100% oxygen can only be effective for so long. They get tired.
“I can’t breathe.”
“You just have to go into this knowing you want to fight. You will never be alone. We will fight this with you.”
To: Nurses, Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Respiratory Therapists, Pharmacists, CNAs, PCTs, Phlebotomists, Rad and CT techs, and anyone else I missed,
How many times do we go home holding on to any bit of hope that what we are doing is making a difference for these patients?
We’ll spend 14 hours with hypoxia and hypotension, go home, and come back only to find out the patient didn’t make it.
All those times we felt like we weren’t doing anything for these patients - Your chance is here.

If you have even the SLIGHTEST bit of opportunity to prevent getting this virus and giving it to others - Take it.

Do it for the patients you lost. For some, you were the last person they talked to. The last hand they held.
•Time• 1118
Jenifer, RN

But corporate media, and vitamins and feeling like a tough guy though?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
•Time• CRRT initiated
•Time• the ABG was drawn
•Time• of death

“I can’t breathe.”

•Time• 1118
Jenifer, RN

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
•Time• CRRT initiated
•Time• the ABG was drawn
•Time• of death

“I can’t breathe.”

•Time• 1118
Jenifer, RN

Muh Freedumb!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, and they probably believe there aren't 85 genders too

those anti sciencers

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Vaccine-resistant mutations develop in vaccinated people and people who have recovered from Covid-19.

It is science. You can learn about it:

dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blazor You're going to be disappointed in me. I felt it was my responsibility as an American to get the jab.. and I did :D ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got the Pfizer 2 dose and didn't have any type of reaction on either shot.. I've heard they're offering a booster and plan on getting that too..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got the Pfizer 2 dose and didn't have any type of reaction on either shot.. I've heard they're offering a booster and plan on getting that too..

I got the Moderna vaccine. It felt like I hat to wait forever, July. I wasn't in any priority group and had to wait until they opened it up for everyone. I will get the booster that is being recommended when I'm eligible for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor You're going to be disappointed in me. I felt it was my responsibility as an American to get the jab.. and I did :D ...

You did the moral and patriotic thing. Kudos to you.
I agree.. I do look at it as being patriotic.. I am willing to take a risk and possibly give up my life if I can save others.

Well, it's even easier to make that decision when the adverse effects and death rates are infinitesimally small to begin with, right? I didn't think about it twice. My elders matter to me.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It broke my heart.. I work with a dude that had to say goodbye to his mother-in-law AGAIN because they closed down the nursing home she is in AGAIN :'( 93 yo and she may have to die alone.. BECAUSE people won't get the fucking shot GRRRR!!!