Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Dovey!!!!!!!! I wanted to tell you, when I look at your avi from a distance it looks like you're flipping the middle finger LOLOL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Blazor You're going to be disappointed in me. I felt it was my responsibility as an American to get the jab.. and I did :D ...
Nothing wrong with making a personal choice

your body your decision

I'll more than likely end up getting it too when I feel more confident that enough studies have been done

Think you can convince my hub? lol

It's the new technology and the fact Pfizer is owned by people involved with the Wuhan petri dish. I mean bioterror center. I mean lab.

The one shot done J&J is the way to go. I'll bust out studies and evidence all day if I think it's a worthy endeavor.

We’ve been bumping heads about this for a few days. I’m seeing more and more folks in the hospital with it(all our age) and I feel that although we could still get it, the symptoms won’t land us in the hospital.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean I'd say I felt fine taking it if that helps but everyone knows I used to do heroin so I dont know credible I am saying I took it.

I let my daughter take it. So there is that. I'd kill myself before putting them in harm's way.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I mean I'd say I felt fine taking it if that helps but everyone knows I used to do heroin so I dont know credible I am saying I took it.

I let my daughter take it. So there is that. I'd kill myself before putting them in harm's way.

which one did she get?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blazor You're going to be disappointed in me. I felt it was my responsibility as an American to get the jab.. and I did :D ...

your body your decision

I'll more than likely end up getting it too when I feel more confident that enough studies have been done

It's the new technology and the fact Pfizer is owned by people involved with the Wuhan petri dish. I mean bioterror center. I mean lab.

The one shot done J&J is the way to go. I'll bust out studies and evidence all day if I think it's a worthy endeavor.

We’ve been bumping heads about this for a few days. I’m seeing more and more folks in the hospital with it(all our age) and I feel that although we could still get it, the symptoms won’t land us in the hospital.

Flea the J&J is the rockstar here. Its known tried and true vaccine and its protecting people against the variants.

All those vaccinated people getting sick? They took Pfizer.

Please if you do.....get the J&J. Studies are showing greater protection at 8 months, too.

Plan to feel like SHIT the next day. I mean absolutely garbage... .seems to drag a bit longer than the response from Pfizer. That just means its excited your immune system, which you want. Just make sure you can kinda lay around for a few days tops. It goes away fast. Like suddenly you just feel great lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

which one did she get?

Shes 18 so she got J&J.

They havent approved it for teens yet. So for V(who is 16) we are waiting. But that's because she has a heart murmur.....so the risk of the shot for her is higher than the risk of the virus.

But shes not going to school until shes properly vaccinated with J&J. So they better approve it by fall....I think that's when they expect to have it ready for teens.

We dont know why she has a murmur....so I'm not risking the heart swelling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got the Pfizer vaccine back in March. Zero issues

Yeah but you are gonna need boosters and that sucks.

Watch your antibodies if you can and if it starts to wane look into the more conventional.

I wanted so badly to love the Mrna technology for vaccines but I'm just disappointed.

Mrna may be the answer for cancers though.

42 percent is better than nothing but we got even better than that with the conventional shot. And for people worried about Mrna tech this shot is a great option. They can get great protection without feeling like an experiment.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

your body your decision

Flea the J&J is the rockstar here. Its known tried and true vaccine and its protecting people against the variants.

Please if you do.....get the J&J. Studies are showing greater protection at 8 months, too.

Plan to feel like SHIT the next day. I mean absolutely garbage... .seems to drag a bit longer than the response from Pfizer. That just means its excited your immune system, which you want. Just make sure you can kinda lay around for a few days tops. It goes away fast. Like suddenly you just feel great lol.

Thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

your body your decision

Thank you

Absolutely and feel free to ask me anything about it and I'll do my best to answer or reassure ♡

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hi Dovey!!!!!!!! I wanted to tell you, when I look at your avi from a distance it looks like you're flipping the middle finger LOLOL

I thought I was the only one thinking that lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone thought Prudeys sweet little judgey face was a middle finger?! Bahahahaha!!!!

That's my cat! Lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

your body your decision

Thank you

I got the JJ, too. I felt horrible for one day after. Horrible. I was happy it was just the one dose, though. And I also posted a link in another thread about the recent JJ studies that show it's still good after 8 months.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

your body your decision

Thank you

I got the JJ, too. I felt horrible for one day after. Horrible. I was happy it was just the one dose, though.

It was god freaking awful wasnt it? My daughter took to her bed for nearly two days and then suddenly we were perfectly fine lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was gonna say the same thing. Lol

I told you that was Prudey!! Lol. She was waiting to be offered mashed potatoes lol

This is how she "begs". She will sit there and wait for you to do the right thing and offer her food lol

Screenshot-20210808-234822-Gallery.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

your body your decision

Why don't you make independent decisions? If he doesn't want to, then you go and get it for yourself.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Update - I got him to “think about it”. Guess that’s a start.

I guess it's good that he's thinking about it. I don't know how you do it though. The idea of a man deciding what I should do is beyond my comprehension. I'm too independent.

It’s not about that. He’s very strong in his beliefs and I encourage him to stay strong. I also believe it’s wrong to try and force these vaccines on us. He’s conflicted by all of this.

Also, you don’t know what I’ve been thru with him so you really ought to keep your judgements to yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess it's good that he's thinking about it. I don't know how you do it though. The idea of a man deciding what I should do is beyond my comprehension. I'm too independent.

It’s not about that. He’s very strong in his beliefs and I encourage him to stay strong. I also believe it’s wrong
to try and force these vaccines on us. He’s conflicted by all of this.

Also, you don’t know what I’ve been thru with him so you really ought to keep your judgements to yourself.

It's not a judgment of you or your relationship. I think our own personal safety and well-being shouldn't be compromised by anyone that loves us. We are all adults and the people that love us should respect our choices that aren't hurting anyone else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I told you that was Prudey!! Lol. She was waiting to be offered mashed potatoes lol

This is how she "begs". She will sit there and wait for you to do the right thing and offer her food lol

I assumed with a big white beard like that it's gotta be a male Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I assumed with a big white beard like that it's gotta be a male Lol.

Shes very very fluffy and dainty. And she squeaks lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s not about that. He’s very strong in his beliefs and I encourage him to stay strong. I also believe it’s wrong to try and force these vaccines on us. He’s conflicted by all of this.

Isnt the misogyny so casual?

Imagine if women didnt hate other women, and didnt need to get those slaps in. That was pure insecurity.....nothing to do with you at all.

Awesome shut down. :D