Fuck you! And FUCK your New World Order!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Update - I got him to “think about it”. Guess that’s a start.

I guess it's good that he's thinking about it. I don't know how you do it though. The idea of a man deciding what I should do is beyond my comprehension. I'm too independent.

It’s not about that. He’s very strong in his beliefs and I encourage him to stay strong. I also believe it’s wrong to try and force these vaccines on us. He’s conflicted by all of this.

Also, you don’t know what I’ve been thru with him so you really ought to keep your judgements to yourself.

Isnt the misogyny so casual?

Imagine if women didnt hate other women, and didnt need to get those slaps in. That was pure insecurity.....nothing to do with you at all.

Awesome shut down. :D

Stop with constant drama. Work on yourself.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even this lil girl gets it when handed a mask hahahahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Skip past the Lizard Biden lol, y'all really need to pay attention......

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even this lil girl gets it when handed a mask hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Well, that's about the age level of all you anti-maskers. It's unbelievable.

car-window.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you’re confused. Don’t think it’s got much to do with being a man. It’s a changing Country/World/Universe. Plus you buy into BS. I’d rethink wearing a mask, and a vaccine

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think you’re confused. Don’t think it’s got much to do with being a man. It’s a changing Country/World/Universe. Plus you buy into BS. I’d rethink wearing a mask, and a vaccine

I'll be even more confused if I take that shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YES!!!!!!

"You can stick your new world order up your ass!"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor You're going to be disappointed in me. I felt it was my responsibility as an American to get the jab.. and I did :D ...
Nothing wrong with making a personal choice

your body your decision

I'll more than likely end up getting it too when I feel more confident that enough studies have been done

I agree, it should be one's decision. Not forced, nor should healthy people be shunned and not allowed in public places, nor should they be considered terrorists.

In reality, most here couldn’t care too much about your fate. It’s the unknowing that you unknowingly might infect. That would be unacceptable to me.