Site Supporter
151408346_1057462784773151_1145353027069641915_n.jpg

(:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ace Ventura 3 Being Considered with Evan Peters as Son of Jim Carrey's Pet Detective?

Ace-Ventura-3-Evan-Peters.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey X!!!! How the hell are ya!? Cute pics! I got some cute kitty pics recently lol. I took in another stray a couple weeks ago lol.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Blaze
That's awesome man, street cats lives matter bro (:
mine lived like champs this winter, I had got so many heating pads donated...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
SCLM!

Awesome on the heating pads!

Mine, they just get under my home, up by the heat vents lol. They stay warm, trust me. Plus I feed them twice a day. I use to have 3 indoor, but had one pass away, and the other move out with my son. So there was a vacancy lol. It was her turn to come in.

Give me a few, and I post some pics.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HA HAH HA HA HA HA Dancing like no one is watching, thankfully (: tall dewds look weird when dancing LOL

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good Morning everybody
I just wanted to let everyone know they will be loved today and that things WILL be okay ... stand TALL and be brilliant ! it's a short trip, buckle up AND SMILE !!!!!!! .............

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So I just baked and waked with some 'ANIMAL FACE'

.. Here's the lowdown ...
Animal-Face-by-Carmel.jpg

Animal Face by Carmel packaged on December 9, 2020, cost $48.50 for 3.5 grams with 25.88% THC and a strong piney earthy peppery herbal scent. Our test amount was 0.26 grams.

The “high” starts with promise as we inhale. We could feel the euphoric force with each inhalation. By the end of the inhalation session, the lift picks up at a dizzying speed. Noteworthy, the taste was amazing. In 5 minutes! we were launched. It’s a good thing our head is physically attached to our body to prevent it from taking off. Ten minutes later, rays of sunny happiness appear to shine on our creative garden. Something “Wonderful” is happening. We are getting “Faced Palmed!”

Twenty minutes later, Animal Face delivered a complete transformation to an euphoric ethereal being. From this vantage point, we can see the World in a whole new light. Creativity is Life. We are born to create. The first hour hour melted away without a trace. Animal Face by Carmel is an intense sativa delivered a dizzying “high” followed by creative orchestral fireworks lasting two hours and more. We fully enjoyed this very expensive strain.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm blasted, can't concentrate LOL ... MONKEY BRAIN !!
AHAHAHAAAAAA

So what's good this morning you plepple ?
tell the great X how was your Saturday night ? I watched a pretty good moobie

Made in the flavor of a 80's Goonies, Stand by me kinda thing ... wasn't a waste of time I'd recommendo :rightON:
Uneventful

somebody here must not be old and boring and have a great 'Saturday Night' story ...
no ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Animal Face by Carmel packaged on December 9, 2020, cost $48.50 for 3.5 grams with 25.88% THC and a strong piney earthy peppery herbal scent. Our test amount was 0.26 grams.

The “high” starts with promise as we inhale. We could feel the euphoric force with each inhalation. By the end of the inhalation session, the lift picks up at a dizzying speed. Noteworthy, the taste was amazing. In 5 minutes! we were launched. It’s a good thing our head is physically attached to our body to prevent it from taking off. Ten minutes later, rays of sunny happiness appear to shine on our creative garden. Something “Wonderful” is happening. We are getting “Faced Palmed!”

Twenty minutes later, Animal Face delivered a complete transformation to an euphoric ethereal being. From this vantage point, we can see the World in a whole new light. Creativity is Life. We are born to create. The first hour hour melted away without a trace. Animal Face by Carmel is an intense sativa delivered a dizzying “high” followed by creative orchestral fireworks lasting two hours and more. We fully enjoyed this very expensive strain.

Colorful post

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Colorful post

Are you of the rainbow people Sea ??
who sent you ? !!!!

I'll have you know I wear an impenetrable undergarment ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Colorful post

who sent you ? !!!!

Save it for someone who might be interested amigo.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Colorful post

who sent you ? !!!!

Oh I know I don't interest you ...Ordinarily I would ripp the shit outta' that sir but you find me in a rather sunny disposition this fine morn' so I'll leave it (:

enjoy your pineapple .

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I rarely have time to be bored.

Colorful post

who sent you ? !!!!

Oh I know I don't interest you ...Ordinarily I would ripp the shit outta' that sir but you find me in a rather sunny disposition this fine morn' so I'll leave it (:

enjoy your pineapple .

I never considered you a tough guy?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I rarely have time to be bored.

Colorful post

who sent you ? !!!!

enjoy your pineapple .

I never considered you a tough guy?

LOL

Me ???
Nawwwww man. too many tough guys around here .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
somebody here must not be old and boring and have a great 'Saturday Night' story ...
no ?

I invited a few friends over, played some old school video games, made some homemade pizzas. Was talking old days, and I mentioned I still had the VHF tapes from a hotel party when I was 18, and also of my 21st bday party lol. Man we laughed our asses off. Wound up going through 2 bottles of liquor lol. Smoked our brains silly lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We ordered pizza, watched a bunch of old movies that my teens loved with Squish.

So it was Enchanted, Princess Bride, Goonies and Labrynth for the millionth time lol.

Baked lemon squares. Made waffles with a new waffle maker.

We partied pretty hard.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
no ?

I invited a few friends over, played some old school video games, made some homemade pizzas. Was talking old days, and I mentioned I still had the VHF tapes from a hotel party when I was 18, and also of my 21st bday party lol. Man we laughed our asses off. Wound up going through 2 bottles of liquor lol. Smoked our brains silly lol.

Shit I wish I had videos of when I was younger lol I'd love to prove to my kids that I WAS actually young once LOL