Fuckden BORED !!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ooo if you seen him Blaze, he was handsome, has blue greyish eyes, so so shy ..poor guy went hard, I held his ear and he let out a scream, honestly, and died 4 am ... I lit a fire earlier to thaw a spot for him its going slow ... couple of beers :Cheers:
He had that feline virus ...lot's of outdoor cats have it , the rest of mine here are good though, for now .

Damn man, my feels!!!! :SadFace:

I care more for animals than people some times lol.

Yeah ... cats are def my spirit animal

Lol this was me yesterday lol....

c77f53961fe55c5f81029c7828f2bc3f9e578d81_hq.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The worst feeling ever IMO is losing a pet.. so sad in the last hours when even your pet knows its dying..

All you can do is be there..

Thats one thing I never understood letting them die with a vet thats not who your pet wants to see when its scared and passing on, wants safety and love

Its like losing a child practically.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The worst feeling ever IMO is losing a pet.. so sad in the last hours when even your pet knows its dying..

Thats one thing I never understood letting them die with a vet thats not who your pet wants to see when its scared and passing on, wants safety and love

More so since humans communicate with language and animals relate spiritually

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

More so since humans communicate with language and animals relate spiritually

Bro .....

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You had me catchin' my breath there Grimm ...

you know things (:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
RIP0001-1024x439.jpg

lurking the last few days, nothing of interest, not worth the typing
all I can say is this new lot

tenor.gif
what a hurt bunch
post after post after post of utter bullshit not even worth the space in a thread
Not even participating just regurgitating ...

anyone wanna have some laughs while sippin' a beer ? I'm here yo !
No flourescent fucking luminescent faggits and their never ending shit tunnels
hahahaha
where's wat's his face ??

keep-calm-i-tawt-i-taw-a-puddy-tat-1.png
:LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OM gerd, is like BF fun again minus the you know whos
HortonHearsAWhoBookCover.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Too true

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shit
Smoked a super quad strain called Green Crack .. as a usual Sativa wake an bake got a shit ton to do, immobilized !! fighting off panic attacks ... ain't doing shit till' this passes ...FACKKKKkk !!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Shit
Smoked a super quad strain called Green Crack .. as a usual Sativa wake an bake got a shit ton to do, immobilized !! fighting off panic attacks ... ain't doing shit till' this passes ...FACKKKKkk !!!
Ya not a fan of that strain, actaully makes me irratable..

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shit
Ya not a fan of that strain, actaully makes me irratable..

I agree man, fucked me up ... gave that shit away
It's like I heard the fucking Potato bugs footsteps crawling beside me, that weed had me ultra sensitive to sound and had me paro ffs ... 29 percent THC

Today it's new brake pads for the bike as I was almost flattened like in the cartoons yesterday
hqdefault.jpg
yup ... takes me about 10 feet to stop as they are now, fuck dat yo !

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Happy Fryday people .
The sunny side of the street is looking nice today
SMILES !!

No brakes yet, I refuse to pay what they're asking ... ordering from the source and voila, 80 bucks cheaper

600-CH400-140-50-00-4.jpg

This spring is rough on the wallet, I put my bikes away pretty rough last year ..... need all kinds of new shit .,,even bought a new bike that I really didn't need, and of course my trusty girlfriend there to relay that fact over and over
32be844b4851c2388f657f33bfdc5568.gif

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Happy Fryday people .
SMILES !!

No brakes yet, I refuse to pay what they're asking ... ordering from the source and voila, 80 bucks cheaper

This spring is rough on the wallet, I put my bikes away pretty rough last year ..... need all kinds of new shit .,,even bought a new bike that I really didn't need, and of course my trusty girlfriend there to relay that fact over and over

Wait....gf??? You mean? You're not single? :( I thought I found my elite..... :(

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Happy Fryday people .
SMILES !!

Wait....gf??? You mean? You're not single? :( I thought I found my elite..... :(

I AM fuck her ... and you are (: no frowny my sweet .

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
:Lovin1:
Happy Fryday people .
SMILES !!

Awwww I knew you loved me!!!

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:Lovin1:
Happy Fryday people .
SMILES !!

Awwww I knew you loved me!!!

you get a lot of attention, so I let you be (: you know, the whole so you can grow thing lol ...
but bet your ass I like knowing if I were hadda' a flat in your neck of the woods you'd rescue me than fuck me (: