OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:Lovin1:
Happy Fryday people .
The sunny side of the street is looking nice today
SMILES !!

No brakes yet, I refuse to pay what they're asking ... ordering from the source and voila, 80 bucks cheaper

600-CH400-140-50-00-4.jpg

This spring is rough on the wallet, I put my bikes away pretty rough last year ..... need all kinds of new shit .,,even bought a new bike that I really didn't need, and of course my trusty girlfriend there to relay that fact over and over
32be844b4851c2388f657f33bfdc5568.gif

Wait....gf??? You mean? You're not single? :( I thought I found my elite..... :(

I AM fuck her ... and you are (: no frowny my sweet .

Awwww I knew you loved me!!!

you get a lot of attention, so I let you be (: you know, the whole so you can grow thing lol ...
but bet your ass I like knowing if I were hadda' a flat in your neck of the woods you'd rescue me than fuck me (:
BTW ... I like how you handle yourself around here ... frosty lol stay cool young lady

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
:Lovin1:
Happy Fryday people .
The sunny side of the street is looking nice today
SMILES !!

No brakes yet, I refuse to pay what they're asking ... ordering from the source and voila, 80 bucks cheaper

600-CH400-140-50-00-4.jpg

This spring is rough on the wallet, I put my bikes away pretty rough last year ..... need all kinds of new shit .,,even bought a new bike that I really didn't need, and of course my trusty girlfriend there to relay that fact over and over
32be844b4851c2388f657f33bfdc5568.gif

Wait....gf??? You mean? You're not single? :( I thought I found my elite..... :(

I AM fuck her ... and you are (: no frowny my sweet .

Awwww I knew you loved me!!!

you get a lot of attention, so I let you be (: you know, the whole so you can grow thing lol ...
but bet your ass I like knowing if I were hadda' a flat in your neck of the woods you'd rescue me than fuck me (:

I'd take your last name, that's for sure. :AssKisser:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a really nice day
To bad I don't have brakes because I'm a cheap fuCk !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wanna see a pic of my 'Brake shoes' LMFAO

my Converse soles are now fully aerated from the last 4 months of braking LOL

Succubus

Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Succubus

Site Supporter
@Succubus

Good Morning (:

Good evening, love. How was your day? Which part of Canada are you from? Eastern or Western side?

u dont know?

No if I did it would narrow it down for me so I could stalk him....I'd peep through his windows like a pervert and masturbate in the wilderness surrounding..... hahaha

want his address?

Down to the latitude and longitude, please. :Agree1:

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Succubus

Good Morning (:

Good evening, love. How was your day? Which part of Canada are you from? Eastern or Western side?

u dont know?

No if I did it would narrow it down for me so I could stalk him....I'd peep through his windows like a pervert and masturbate in the wilderness surrounding..... hahaha

want his address?

You're panties are still here Jeanjean (: