Fuckden BORED !!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One of the most hilarious scenes in movie history.

Would NEVER fly today

Jim Carrey himself would call you a transphob for laughing at this now....the fucking shill he became.

We still have it though lol

I nick named this "Breakfall finds out Flynn is Fartini" lmaoooo

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wtf you at X? Stop playing with Mr. Dinky. Play with me, instead.

The glasses Casey (: I really like them .
You look like a Spider Professor..
Stella_The_Sexy_Teacher_LayLo3D.jpg

HOT DANG !!

bc223c4eeca73a9dc5af4b0a1326dc25.gif

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
If I get bored (which rarely happens) I'll check out the University Of Youtube, and do some reserch.

In this one Joanne breaks down one one way to wade through the bullshit.

For those playing along at home, please no wagering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you dont care about facts.....so either shes giving bad partisan advice or you just dont listen.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm blasted, can't concentrate LOL ... MONKEY BRAIN !!
AHAHAHAAAAAA

So what's good this morning you plepple ?
tell the great X how was your Saturday night ? I watched a pretty good moobie

Made in the flavor of a 80's Goonies, Stand by me kinda thing ... wasn't a waste of time I'd recommendo :rightON:
Uneventful

somebody here must not be old and boring and have a great 'Saturday Night' story ...
no ?

That was a good lil flick. I watched based on your recommendation last night. I watched 2 movies, turned out the other was by the same director lol. The other one was the Babysitter part 2 movie.

Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We ordered pizza, watched a bunch of old movies that my teens loved with Squish.

So it was Enchanted, Princess Bride, Goonies and Labrynth for the millionth time lol.

Baked lemon squares. Made waffles with a new waffle maker.

We partied pretty hard.

Inconceivable!!!! lol

All good classic movies, but cant remember if I seen Enchanted.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
somebody here must not be old and boring and have a great 'Saturday Night' story ...
no ?

I invited a few friends over, played some old school video games, made some homemade pizzas. Was talking old days, and I mentioned I still had the VHF tapes from a hotel party when I was 18, and also of my 21st bday party lol. Man we laughed our asses off. Wound up going through 2 bottles of liquor lol. Smoked our brains silly lol.

Shit I wish I had videos of when I was younger lol I'd love to prove to my kids that I WAS actually young once LOL

Dude, I was the oldest at 18 in the movie lol, I rented the camcorder. We were drinking Shlitz (the bull) 40s and rolling joints lol. Lighting one dudes ass on fire after he passed out lol. Drove around the next day and recorded, and man there was so many old cars in the video. We were laughing our asses off at our bowl cuts, and ponytails lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I bought the X-Ray glasses and the sea monkeys
I got an ant farm once. It worked until the queen died.
Yeah had one of those to loved shaking the shit out of it .. got bored of it left it out side RIP..

Also remember grabbing those just add water grows 600x the size dinosaur capsules

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X ray specs were awesome ! LOL

I can one up those ... had these as a yute
1979-zany-zappers-electronic-flashing_1_634758a9e9a905c3a77b5c83ac30001c.jpg

How about a simple Yo Yo .. SHIT I used to get mesmerized watching people do their tricks with those .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wanted the cannon that shot tennis balls lol.

I remember all the things you listed!

Shit, I might even have a comic with those ads.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I have hundreds or actually my Son does now of comics with those ads (:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have hundreds or actually my Son does now of comics with those ads (:

I had boxes of them, dont know what happened to them. I still got a bunch. Even some old Nintendo Power mags lol.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lost one of the outdoor feral cats last night
He'd been sick for quite some time, lost tons of weight, yesterday afternoon this cat let me actually scoop him up and bring him in he was so weak .
His name was Lou, he had gray eyes and LOVED leftover porkchops ... would eat chicken but devoured pork LOL ... he would always look at me when I would go out to smoke a spliff ..like saying wtf you doin (:
He was beigey and white, a good boy, never fought like the rest of the outdoor 'tard cats ... he seemed elegant ..
Take care Lou !
You were loved, even though I could never rub your ears
Bye .

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ooo if you seen him Blaze, he was handsome, has blue greyish eyes, so so shy ..poor guy went hard, I held his ear and he let out a scream, honestly, and died 4 am ... I lit a fire earlier to thaw a spot for him its going slow ... couple of beers :Cheers:
He had that feline virus ...lot's of outdoor cats have it , the rest of mine here are good though, for now .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ooo if you seen him Blaze, he was handsome, has blue greyish eyes, so so shy ..poor guy went hard, I held his ear and he let out a scream, honestly, and died 4 am ... I lit a fire earlier to thaw a spot for him its going slow ... couple of beers :Cheers:
He had that feline virus ...lot's of outdoor cats have it , the rest of mine here are good though, for now .

Damn man, my feels!!!! :SadFace:

I care more for animals than people some times lol.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Damn man, my feels!!!! :SadFace:

I care more for animals than people some times lol.

Yeah ... cats are def my spirit animal

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The worst feeling ever IMO is losing a pet.. so sad in the last hours when even your pet knows its dying..

All you can do is be there..

Thats one thing I never understood letting them die with a vet thats not who your pet wants to see when its scared and passing on, wants safety and love