Garraty aka Vitriol has been hiding his shameful fame-full career from us....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There were indeed some ass whoopin's at the start of war by the Southern insurgency made upon the Grand ole Union armies, owing more to the ineptitude of Union leadership at the time than anything else, but, after Vicksburg and Gettysburg the tide had woefully turned for 'The Cause'.
The South was put on a permanent defensive posture, and although Longstreet and Lee, among others, made incredible due with what very little they had left, the overall might of The North broke the Southern back not just in half but into several pieces of which causes perpetual Lumbego down there to this day there is no denial.
Your numbers are inaccurate but The North did have more casualties as would be expected of an Army constantly assaulting fortified positions. But not as many as stated. There was conscription in the South fyi.
As far as honor goes, I'm not seeing any. Where's the honor in a cause that was lost before it began? Over what? Slavery in future territories? You dumbasses could have kept slavery alive and well for years in the home states had y'all not seceded. Most Rebels didn't even own slaves! I think y'all's got duped. Regardless, The North won. And seemingly is still winning.
**Pops an 8-track into 200 watt Mobility Scooter sound system of 'The Band'**

I love that song!

Yes, South whooped a lot! I think it went down, after Stonewall fell, for many reasons.

The South was constantly on the defense! It was a War of Northern Aggression! To call it a Civil War would be false, as the South was not trying to overthrow the government and take over the whole country. They simply seceded, as they were legally allowed to.

Oh I know the numbers in that chart are not "accurate", I dont think there will ever be an "accurate" number.

Thats the thing, that makes me despise the Yanks even more, is that the Yanks didnt jus attack "fortified positions", they attacked civilians, raped the Women, pillaged the plunder, burned the homes, burned the crops, and killed innocent children, Women, elderly, and slaves.

Lincoln also did so illegally, without Congress approval..... much like Biden jus done in Ukraine.

It was not fought over slavery! It was fought over a despotic government that was over taxing the South and sending all the loot to the North! Had they listened to the South's grievances, the war would of never happened. But they were turned away with deaf ears.

You are correct that Slavery would of remained, at least for another decade or so prolly, before fizzling out, thanks to the invention of the cotton gin and such. And you are right that not many even owned slaves, roughly 6% or so. But the South didnt leave over slavery alone. It was also a pathetic attempt by Lincoln to try and keep them in the Union, by trying to pass the original 13th amendment.... The Corwin Amendment. But the South had seceded, and it didnt pass, because the South didnt vote on it.

You also realize that New York was in the North, and was one of the biggest slave states as well, right? And that even after the passing of Emancipation Proclamation, slaves continued to build the White House. The EC was only introduced halfway into the war, as a war tactic. Same way the Brits did in the 1700's. Hoping that the slaves would revolt, and fight their masters. But they didnt revolt.

Lincoln was elected by the Radical Repubs. He had to make sure they got their money. So he went after the South, after proclaiming "What of my tariffs!". A bloody war, fought over money, not slavery.

You dont see the honor, in defending ones families?

Even after the other states seceded, Virginia wanted to stay in the Union. It wasnt til the North wanted Virginia to fight their brothers and sisters, did Virginia say "fuck you, Im out".

*Begins singing Southern Soldier*

I'll place my knapsack on my back
My rifle on my shoulder
I'll march away to the firing line
And kill that Yankee soldier
I'll march away to the firing line

And if our Southern cause is lost
And Southern rights denied us
We'll be ground beneath the tyrant's heel
For our demands of justice
We'll be ground beneath the tyrant's heel

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The south will rise again and do what exactly?
@Blazor

My first order of business, will be to chop off the peepees of faggits and trannies.

lol

Seriously, flags are popping up here in Virginia BIG TIME!!! We aint takin' no more shit! They fucked up tearing down our monuments!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Blazor
States weren't legally allowed to secede. Of course it was about slavery. And let me point out chopping off peepee's is about as aggressive as it gets. What will you do to gay women?
I remember during the election when VA went for Biden, one of the first states to do so btw, lol, you went 'what?' heh I wish I had heard that. Classic.
Brah, forget about the north, you rebels down there need to conquer your own state first. And I'm pretty sure my black brethren will be shooting back. Then we'll see whose peepee's get 'the chop'.
Baha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I actually like cornbread (with a little butter or honey) but you can have my black-eyed peas.

Did you know, that Libby cornbread, now has honey cornbread! So good. And black eyed peas are awesome! Fun fact, why they say eating black eyed peas on New Years is considered lucky, is because when all the food here was destroyed, there was still the black eyed peas.... thus they felt lucky.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor
States weren't legally allowed to secede. Of course it was about slavery. And let me point out chopping off peepee's is about as aggressive as it gets. What will you do to gay women?
I remember during the election when VA went for Biden, one of the first states to do so btw, lol, you went 'what?' heh I wish I had heard that. Classic.
Brah, forget about the north, you rebels down there need to conquer your own state first. And I'm pretty sure my black brethren will be shooting back. Then we'll see whose peepee's get 'the chop'.
Baha

Yes, there were legally allowed to secede, Virginia even more so, as they wrote it into their signing of the Constitution. I bumped the History thread for you lol.

Nope, not over slavery. I have many facts in the thread I bumped for you as well lol.

Biden cheated, fact.

The "chop" was a joke lol.

Dont worry, we have Black Southern Marksman here too, that will surely put down a Yankee that crosses the Mason Dixon line!!!!

iu

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Did you know, that Libby cornbread, now has honey cornbread! So good.

I've always gotten the Jiffy brand.
More from habit (tradition?) than anything though... is Libby widely available?

And black eyed peas are awesome! Fun fact, why they say eating black eyed peas on New Years is considered lucky, is because when all the food here was destroyed, there was still the black eyed peas.... thus they felt lucky.

"They destroyed all the food" but there were still black-eyed peas says it all, really. LoL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've always gotten the Jiffy brand.
More from habit (tradition?) than anything though... is Libby widely available?

"They destroyed all the food" but there were still black-eyed peas says it all, really. LoL

Fuck! I meant to say Jiffy, not Libby lol. Same man! And yeah, its still pretty available, and cheap. The owner said thats why he doesnt advertise, to keep the cost down.

Bahahahaha! Yeah! The Yanks thought that black eyed peas were "for animal feed" hahaha. I so love them though. Especially with some fried pork chops!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fuck! I meant to say Jiffy, not Libby lol. Same man! And yeah, its still pretty available, and cheap. The owner said thats why he doesnt advertise, to keep the cost down.

I keep one or two boxes in the pantry at pretty much all times, just in case.
Goes good with everything from chili to cabbage & kielbasa.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I keep one or two boxes in the pantry at pretty much all times, just in case.
Goes good with everything from chili to cabbage & kielbasa.

Fuck yeah! I do that too with the kielbasa, served with pintos and cornbread! And also same, always 4 boxes or so in the cabinet lol.

With chili, I prefer Frito Scoops lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pro Tip: Make cornbread from scratch, cook in cast iron, serve with butter and honey (and bean and ham soup).

Thats how I make my beans, with a leftover ham bone thats still got meat attached to it.

I've always wanted to do a homemade cornbread, especially in a cast iron skillet!

Reactions: cw_

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Pro Tip: Make cornbread from scratch, cook in cast iron, serve with butter and honey (and bean and ham soup).

I only use iron skillets and even have a small one especially for cornbread.
Well, I suppose I could use it for other stuff too but it only seems to make an appearance on cornbread days.

Heh

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For @Cookie Monster ... Here we have a mix of so many things.

We are certainly more Southern than our Northern counterparts.

The city has been compromised to a degree. They've done away the monument, after a sissy tore it down. They are renaming shit. And its not jus the city, but in other sissy infested areas in the state, which thankfully aint TOO many. There is still hope.

Homelessness has ramped up. But thats because some choose to live on the street and do drugs and alcohol, instead of being sober and at the homeless shelter by 5pm. City has tried sweeping them away from the city, but instead they are now sleeping in folks yards nearby. Shits fucked up.

Violence has also risen. Law enforcement has increased downtown, undercover and communicative. Its not so bad til after around 10pm, when the kneegrows come out to play. I mean just being for real, no racism intended. Its always those few bad ones that fuck it up for all.

Downtown has also improved to a degree, by expanding some with breweries and such. It got rid of the hookers lol. You didnt want THOSE hookers anyway, most were "muy exotica".

But once you leave the city, there is SO much! Tons of nature trails with tons of forestry. So many streams and rivers to fish. We have native trout here, but only in certain areas, which a lot is here. Hiking, fishing, camping, 4-wheelin', floatin' and boatin'. We got lakes. You like the outdoors, this the place. Its heaven in that regard. Shhhh, dont tell the Yanks.

30 minutes from here, is the official "Moonshine Capitol of the World" lol, Franklin County.

We got one of the biggest illuminated structures in the world, or whatever that title is lol. The Star.

We got the Appalachian Trail, the Blueridge Parkway. A Drive-In Theater nearby!!! We got a walking/cyclist trail that practically circles the city, 30 some miles I think lol.

I mean, ups and downs here, but always something to do. Love it here. Songs are sung about these parts. The Blue Ridge Mountains.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Keep your BS out of it. Slavery in the territories had everything to do with it.
Sorry you can't prove otherwise.
As per usual, eh?

Show the class where the Emancipation Proclamation freed all slaves.

You can't because it didn't.

Eat shit and have a great day you stupid motherfucker.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Listen here cornpone, the south 'rose up' and got knocked the fuck down in the relatively short period of four years. The butthurt been going on for 150.
**Wheelie and blowing donuts on my mobility scooter**

Yeah I know and the descendants of slaves never shuddup about Kunta Kinte and da mean white devil's chillin.....

Pfft, like slavery only happened in the USA and not over the whole planet from the beginning of time.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yes, there were legally allowed to secede, Virginia even more so, as they wrote it into their signing of the Constitution. I bumped the History thread for you lol.

Nope, not over slavery. I have many facts in the thread I bumped for you as well lol.

Biden cheated, fact.

The "chop" was a joke lol.

Dont worry, we have Black Southern Marksman here too, that will surely put down a Yankee that crosses the Mason Dixon line!!!!

iu
Bro, you gotta prove what you say with facts. I know they get in the way sometimes,
But you have to get by them.
.edu websites are your best choice. Tons of stuff out there. Southern universities are fine.
The Biden accusation needs to be authenticated as well.
And, yes, black marksmen will indeed be shooting at your ass.
Brah, as far as Trannies go, I don't see any up here. I hardly run across openly gay men.
When I do, I stay away. Far away. It's simple. Works well. I suggest it.
I'm throwing you a bone, brah-
There was this young runner, 18 or so, a Virginian. He was an excellent horseman and ran messages from some Brigade Generals HQ to his regiments positioned in and around Devils Den at Gettysburg in the late afternoon on the battles' second day.
As the battle amped up he ditched his horse and, becoming an infantryman, proceeded to shoot any unfortunate Yankee who was exposed upon Little Round Top at long distance. He was also a crack shot, you see..
Well, this son of Virginia eventually took a hit himself, yet continued to shoot anything Blue upon that rocky hill.
Got shot a second time. Still loaded and fired away.
Popped a 3rd time. No longer being able to load his weapon, his wounded comrades loaded muskets for him and passed them in assembly line fashion to the little snipers position so he could continue dropping any Yank he could locate through the now thick smoke.
Then he got nailed a fourth time. No longer being able to hold a weapon, dying, and yet still seeing blurry targets on far in front of him,
He broke down and wept.
-As told by an unknown wounded Virginian soldier who was captured to a wounded Union soldier who wrote the tale down in a letter.
Anecdotal history is always best.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bro, you gotta prove what you say with facts. I know they get in the way sometimes,
But you have to get by them.
.edu websites are your best choice. Tons of stuff out there. Southern universities are fine.
The Biden accusation needs to be authenticated as well.
And, yes, black marksmen will indeed be shooting at your ass.
Brah, as far as Trannies go, I don't see any up here. I hardly run across openly gay men.
When I do, I stay away. Far away. It's simple. Works well. I suggest it.
I'm throwing you a bone, brah-
There was this young runner, 18 or so, a Virginian. He was an excellent horseman and ran messages from some Brigade Generals HQ to his regiments positioned in and around Devils Den at Gettysburg in the late afternoon on the battles' second day.
As the battle amped up he ditched his horse and, becoming an infantryman, proceeded to shoot any unfortunate Yankee who was exposed upon Little Round Top at long distance. He was also a crack shot, you see..
Well, this son of Virginia eventually took a hit himself, yet continued to shoot anything Blue upon that rocky hill.
Got shot a second time. Still loaded and fired away.
Popped a 3rd time. No longer being able to load his weapon, his wounded comrades loaded muskets for him and passed them in assembly line fashion to the little snipers position so he could continue dropping any Yank he could locate through the now thick smoke.
Then he got nailed a fourth time. No longer being able to hold a weapon, dying, and yet still seeing blurry targets on far in front of him,
He broke down and wept.
-As told by an unknown wounded Virginian soldier who was captured to a wounded Union soldier who wrote the tale down in a letter.
Anecdotal history is always best.

That was a great story! Thank you! Hadnt heard that tale. I know we've talked about Little Round Top a few times. I still fancy the idea we talked of too hahaha. Well, after my broke foot heals lol.

I have posted lots of facts in the History thread, even in other threads I have. What facts would you like? I'd be happy to provide, as this is Confederate Heritage and History Month lol.

Hope you'll be celebrating Confederate Memorial Day weekend next weekend lol. The South invented Memorial Day after the war. The Yanks liked the idea, and created their own holiday a few years later, which became the official National Memorial Day. Its in April in the South, cause our flowers bloomed earlier than in the North. Many wreaths of flowers were placed on graves.

With Biden, there was mountains of evidence. No court wanted to take on the cases. They all betrayed us. Judge Roberts is the one who said no the loudest, when he was quoted saying because of the riots.

We got lots of gays here, and trans. Not as bad as other cities, but they here. I dont see the child stuff though thankfully, they mostly keep to their own. They lay low, because of the area, and prolly cause a gay bar got shot up here several years ago. There is also a gay nightclub, and they leave the straights alone too. Its usually a cool place, my Mom use to go there lol. I went with my Lady friend most weekends this past year in October, cause of the Halloween costume contests lol. We would match our outfits, like the Joker and Harley Quinn one time lol. She almost won that one. Its also easier dancing with the Ladies there, cause most the straight Ladies come there, jus to dance and have fun, without the douchebags from the other clubs.

Lol, do y'all Yanks actually got Black marksmen in this modern age lol? I mean, I believe you might be a good shot, especially if you use that tactical mount add on for your mobile scooter, lulz. But I've seen how most young Blacks are with handguns. Actually one was spotted at a shooting range recently! So they trying to train now lol. But they still do the ol' one handed hold, and cant hit worth a lick. If they didnt look like hoodlums, they prolly would have someone showin' them the ropes...... Nooooo, not them ropes, dont worry hahahaha.

Anyway, Im here to educate you, so ask away lol.