Garraty aka Vitriol has been hiding his shameful fame-full career from us....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Lol, do y'all Yanks actually got Black marksmen in this modern age lol? I mean, I believe you might be a good shot, especially if you use that tactical mount add on for your mobile scooter, lulz. But I've seen how most young Blacks are with handguns. Actually one was spotted at a shooting range recently! So they trying to train now lol. But they still do the ol' one handed hold, and cant hit worth a lick. If they didnt look like hoodlums, they prolly would have someone showin' them the ropes...... Nooooo, not them ropes, dont worry hahahaha.

Don't get too casual.
The folk you *don't* see are already in/from the military, or cop academies, etc.

And there are apparently more than you think.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Don't get too casual.
The folk you *don't* see are already in/from the military, or cop academies, etc.

And there are apparently more than you think.

Lol, I jus playin' 'roun' with Funky lol. The ones from the military are usually good folk. The "hood" folk are the ones I was mostly referencing earlier.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe Blazor needs to brush up on 8th grade history

No thank you, I dont have any faith in Yankee propaganda. I learned more truths from an old Black Man than I learned in the school of indoctrination.

And the fact that you posted 3 links back to back, tells me you didnt read your own garbage links either. You can shove them up your prolapsed asshole along with your morning pineapple.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No thank you, I dont have any faith in Yankee propaganda. I learned more truths from an old Black Man than I learned in the school of indoctrination.

And the fact that you posted 3 links back to back, tells me you didnt read your own garbage links either. You can shove them up your prolapsed asshole along with your morning pineapple.

I read everyone of them. Once again, personal opinions and conspiracy theories don’t mean shit. Your ignorance plays a huge part of your pathetic lifestyle

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I read everyone of them. Once again, personal opinions and conspiracy theories don’t mean shit. Your ignorance plays a huge part of your pathetic lifestyle

Thing is, I know what Im talking about, and post facts.

Now run along, before your neck starts hurting from having to look up at me when you talk :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thing is, I know what Im talking about, and post facts.

Now run along, before your neck starts hurting from having to look up at me when you talk :LOL3:

You do? What facts? Are people supposed to believe a fool with an 8th grade diploma? Hey I’ve got it, post something truthful and meaningful. I just did, and it bashes your stupid guesses.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You do? What facts? Are people supposed to believe a fool with an 8th grade diploma? Hey I’ve got it, post something truthful and meaningful. I just did, and it bashes your stupid guesses.

:WrongAgain:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My best friend got bourbon and a certain trashy brand of tequila that has sentimental value for us.... and we were gonna do some drinking last night.

And I fucking went into a coma before we could even get started.

Goddammit.

Try it again tonight lol. I'm not touching any beer today. No day drinking. Not trying to become an alcoholic or anything.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My best friend got bourbon and a certain trashy brand of tequila that has sentimental value for us.... and we were gonna do some drinking last night.

And I fucking went into a coma before we could even get started.

Goddammit.

Try it again tonight lol. I'm not touching any beer today. No day drinking. Not trying to become an alcoholic or anything.
Come join the rest of us Dovey.

We are all alcoholics lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yeah I know and the descendants of slaves never shuddup about Kunta Kinte and da mean white devil's chillin.....

Pfft, like slavery only happened in the USA and not over the whole planet from the beginning of time.
Stfu Pig-

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I had a pumpkin cider around 3pm, I been saving it, and it was the only beer I had in the fridge, the last one. After that I started the whiskey :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck it,it's 19.00 hrs here,time to start drinking too.

Cheers !!

I'm living with my best long term drinking buddy.

Togther him and have passed out in many embankments and parking lots. And 1 trailor park....outside. Sitting like Forrest and Bubba in Vietnam lol.

We don't fuck around either.

He confessed to me thr other night that while him and I were dating he used to wonder what on earth we would ever do togther sober.....as he cracked a beer for me and decided he would worry about it later LOL.

That was 20 years ago... we have since done many things togther sober lol. I'm just his favorite person to drink with. I just found out recently I'm his favorite person period :D

Last edited: