Garraty aka Vitriol has been hiding his shameful fame-full career from us....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I told you before, this dude is a toxic swine and fraud with his cheapo 90s haircut. A PIODIO!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Notoriety is a fickle beast and I prefer to keep it at least an arm's length; that way when it inevitably turns vicious the teeth and claws aren't already on my throat.

But as long as you're here... there are still a few shows with tickets available.

Check our web site for details.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Notoriety is a fickle beast and I prefer to keep it at least an arm's length; that way when it inevitably turns vicious the teeth and claws aren't already on my throat.

But as long as you're here... there are still a few shows with tickets available.

Check our web site for details.

Unless you're doing a free tour in regional Australia and also supplying complimentary ear plugs, I must respectfully decline your generous offer.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Southerners never zoom...

Have you seen them pay for fuel even?

Takes 5 minutes... 2 minutes 20 seconds chatting to the cashier back and forth... 20 seconds Max of actual business dealing, then another 2 minutes 20 seconds of continued pleasantries in conversation.

More so if there's 6-20 people in line behind them.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
What Garraty said his hometown(I looked it up after a chat about a singer), doesn't look particularly Southern to me although my geography is a bit of achilles heel.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What Garraty said his hometown(I looked it up after a chat about a singer), doesn't look particularly Southern to me although my geography is a bit of achilles heel.

We're too close to D.C. and have a touch of that east coast contamination going on but this far west in the state the influences among the plebs tend to be more bluegrass festivals, the Appalachian Trail, etc.

The professional managerial classes would love to turn us into another clone of every other "modern" monkey hive with a sharply stratified socio-economic arrangement funneling all the wealth into a very few (often national or multinational) hands, but hillbillies are stubborn and natural bullshit detectors.

I suppose it's inevitable that things will change eventually because the majority of citizens around here are still locked into that self-destructive duopoly mindset and, frankly, because the pinheads are hoarding a shit ton of capital they can throw at the problem for decades to come.

But for now and for most area residents there's a definite southern vibe.

Throw in some sister-fucking and we could almost be Alabama!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We're too close to D.C. and have a touch of that east coast contamination going on but this far west in the state the influences among the plebs tend to be more bluegrass festivals, the Appalachian Trail, etc.

The professional managerial classes would love to turn us into another clone of every other "modern" monkey hive with a sharply stratified socio-economic arrangement funneling all the wealth into a very few (often national or multinational) hands, but hillbillies are stubborn and natural bullshit detectors.

I suppose it's inevitable that things will change eventually because the majority of citizens around here are still locked into that self-destructive duopoly mindset and, frankly, because the pinheads are hoarding a shit ton of capital they can throw at the problem for decades to come.

Oh, shut the fuck up, you clown.

Old man, no one listens. Cuck off.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well I quite like Bluegrass but I'll dodge the Sister fucking thats for sure. Read about parts of Appalachia being cut of from everyone from the civil war untill the 1920s road building.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
...the civil war....

iu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Your mobility scooter dont "rise up" either, yet here we are..... Yankee.
Listen here cornpone, the south 'rose up' and got knocked the fuck down in the relatively short period of four years. The butthurt been going on for 150.
**Wheelie and blowing donuts on my mobility scooter**

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Listen here cornpone, the south 'rose up' and got knocked the fuck down in the relatively short period of four years. The butthurt been going on for 150.
**Wheelie and blowing donuts on my mobility scooter**

These are false allegations good sir, for the Yankees push their fairy tales in school books.

Truth be known, the South simply wanted to be left alone. They didnt "rise up" per say. But they damn sure defended themselves and their families!!! For that alone, they deserve honor.

If you look at the numbers though, the South defeated many more Yanks, than vice versa. Even being heavily outnumbered, we still whooped y'all's asses. We got wore out from whippin' y'all so hard, lulz.

This is jus a google search for the numbers. One must also consider, the number of non soldiers that died as well in the South, the Women, children and elderly, even slaves. Or the amount of folks that died from malnourishment and disease.

csa-usa-totals_0_0.jpg

Many in the North didnt want to fight. Lincoln ordered a draft. Was pulling folks off boats coming over here and puttin' 'em to work. Lincoln also did many illegal things in that whole ordeal. In the South, all Men, and some Women fought. Kids as young as 10-12 fought. They would write the number of the age limit on a piece of paper, put it in their boot, and then say "Im over #", lol.

Everyone in the South had to fight. To protect themselves. As Lincolns illegal invasion was full of Evil, and destruction of everything.

No good sir, a Yankee I will never be!

*throws a stick in the spokes of the mobility scooter*

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
There were indeed some ass whoopin's at the start of war by the Southern insurgency made upon the Grand ole Union armies, owing more to the ineptitude of Union leadership at the time than anything else, but, after Vicksburg and Gettysburg the tide had woefully turned for 'The Cause'.
The South was put on a permanent defensive posture, and although Longstreet and Lee, among others, made incredible due with what very little they had left, the overall might of The North broke the Southern back not just in half but into several pieces of which causes perpetual Lumbego down there to this day there is no denial.
Your numbers are inaccurate but The North did have more casualties as would be expected of an Army constantly assaulting fortified positions. But not as many as stated. There was conscription in the South fyi.
As far as honor goes, I'm not seeing any. Where's the honor in a cause that was lost before it began? Over what? Slavery in future territories? You dumbasses could have kept slavery alive and well for years in the home states had y'all not seceded. Most Rebels didn't even own slaves! I think y'all's got duped. Regardless, The North won. And seemingly is still winning.
**Pops an 8-track into 200 watt Mobility Scooter sound system of 'The Band'**

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Like my father before me
I will work the land
And like my brother above me
Who took a rebel stand
He was just 18, proud and brave
But a Yankee laid him in his grave
I swear by the mud below my feet
You can't raise a Kane back up
When he's in defeat'

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There were indeed some ass whoopin's at the start of war by the Southern insurgency made upon the Grand ole Union armies, owing more to the ineptitude of Union leadership at the time than anything else, but, after Vicksburg and Gettysburg the tide had woefully turned for 'The Cause'.
The South was put on a permanent defensive posture, and although Longstreet and Lee, among others, made incredible due with what very little they had left, the overall might of The North broke the Southern back not just in half but into several pieces of which causes perpetual Lumbego down there to this day there is no denial.
Your numbers are inaccurate but The North did have more casualties as would be expected of an Army constantly assaulting fortified positions. But not as many as stated. There was conscription in the South fyi.
As far as honor goes, I'm not seeing any. Where's the honor in a cause that was lost before it began? Over what? Slavery in future territories? You dumbasses could have kept slavery alive and well for years in the home states had y'all not seceded. Most Rebels didn't even own slaves! I think y'all's got duped. Regardless, The North won. And seemingly is still winning.
**Pops an 8-track into 200 watt Mobility Scooter sound system of 'The Band'**

Had nothing to do with slavery.

The North had the industry but shortened growing periods. The South had ideal land for agricultural products but were reliant on the North to process and peddle.

When the South sent repeat delegates to DC in order to have their grievances officially aired, the delegates were turned away by that cocksucking stooge coward tyrant, Abraham Lincoln.

The North was profiting from the South and no fucks were given about fairness.

Drop the slavery bullshit.

Fuckhead Lincoln might have freed the slaves of his enemy in a hollow and distant Proclamation, but only Southern Slaves in the fine print. Union members right on the Mason Dixon Line were able to retain their slave workforce until after the war.

They generally won't teach that in public school history classes anymore... but it's beyond dispute and there is no counter to it.

The Northern leadership and big industry caused the War of Northern Aggression because they were a pack of cunts.

Had the South won, America and race relations would have been far better than it is now.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Had nothing to do with slavery.

The North had the industry but shortened growing periods. The South had ideal land for agricultural products but were reliant on the North to process and peddle.

When the South sent repeat delegates to DC in order to have their grievances officially aired, the delegates were turned away by that cocksucking stooge coward tyrant, Abraham Lincoln.

The North was profiting from the South and no fucks were given about fairness.

Drop the slavery bullshit.

Fuckhead Lincoln might have freed the slaves of his enemy in a hollow and distant Proclamation, but only Southern Slaves in the fine print. Union members right on the Mason Dixon Line were able to retain their slave workforce until after the war.

They generally won't teach that in public school history classes anymore... but it's beyond dispute and there is no counter to it.

The Northern leadership and big industry caused the War of Northern Aggression because they were a pack of cunts.

Had the South won, America and race relations would have been far better than it is now.
Keep your BS out of it. Slavery in the territories had everything to do with it.
Sorry you can't prove otherwise.
As per usual, eh?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Reminders of the Civil War are everywhere here in The North and also in The South. Town centers, graveyards, inside/outside.
I pay respects no matter the side.
Serious stuff.