Garraty and Blandscape: The Conversation

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've got a very strange notion of "romance", lass.

Now shoo, git... or at the very least poast a godsdamned Vocaroo like Blandy and I will be doing.

Okay, I couldn't resist.

I might have my thoughts on this topic, but I don't know if they really mean anything. People are gonna do what people are gonna do...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I might have my thoughts on this topic, but I don't know if they really mean anything.

I'll let you in on a little secret...

...none of our thoughts mean anything, really.
That shouldn't prevent us from sharing them anyway though.
The worst that can happen is a bit of time wasted and even that is completely subjective, isn't it?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flipping the bird is DEFINITELY an attention seeking sport..

LOL

I wonder where he has been sticking stinky fingers.... EWWWWW!!!!!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Caskur is correct...you sound like two old farts sitting on the Nursing home front porch playing footsie, get a damn room.

I did better than getting us a room: I got us a thread.
You, Cur, and whoever else only wants to whinge are more than welcome to fuck right off of it.

Don't hate us just because we're awesome...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet here you are.
In the thread.
Chatting right along with the rest of us.

Pull up a chair, drop your purse, and stay awhile?
Telling you that your thread sucks is not chatting,you backward shit sniffer.It's merely a statement of fact.

Though I admit it's not your fault that the mods here all suck nigger dick and have NO idea what they are doing.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Telling you that your thread sucks is not chatting,you backward shit sniffer.It's merely a statement of fact.

Though I admit it's not your fault that the mods here all suck nigger dick and have NO idea what they are doing.
Actually these trash threads are A waste of internet space. It belong directly to assbox.

Gayity, teh sad clown!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Blandscape and I are eagles, soaring above the petty squabbles and shitposts.
All you turkeys and chickens can do is slam your peckers in the dirt and squawk.

Sucks to be you.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blandscape and I are eagles, soaring above the petty squabbles and shitposts.
All you turkeys and chickens can do is slam your peckers in the dirt and squawk.

Sucks to be you.
Speaking of sucks,is there any reason why you sound like you have a mouthful of nigger cock every time you post one of those gay arsed voice messages.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Speaking of sucks,is there any reason why you sound like you have a mouthful of nigger cock every time you post one of those gay arsed voice messages.

Clean the mold out of your jug ears now and then; maybe you wouldn't keep having those auditory hallucinations.

I recommend uncut bleach, or maybe sulfuric acid (cool fact: it was also known as "oil of vitriol" lulz).

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
This is the best thread in Meltdown since the last one I made. Ya I publicly exposed "Flynn" by displaying undeniable, pictorial proof that it's just been KM's fat brother -- Mr. Pickles -- acting like his normal RW self: a stupid mouthy bitch who actually gets paid to suck black dicks instead of doing it for free, like he always does. Fuck all "three" of you idiots.

Any damn way, we oughtta chop it up some time Gary, I swear we'll get along...

SSS
- Jesus holds me to those kinda things.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is the best thread in Meltdown since the last one I made. Ya I publicly exposed "Flynn" by displaying undeniable, pictorial proof that it's just been KM's fat brother -- Mr. Pickles -- acting like his normal RW self: a stupid mouthy bitch who actually gets paid to suck black dicks instead of doing it for free, like he always does. Fuck all "three" of you idiots.

SSS
- Jesus holds me to those kinda things.
poodle owning FAGGOT .. you suck , grow a follicle you freak

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Is "chop it up" some kind of regional vernacular?

Ive never been a big fan of nose candy and I'm not interested in participating in any rituals involving dismembering something (or someone) but other than that I suppose it just depends on what "chop it up" actually means.

I'm always willing to broaden my understanding of the funny idioms this diverse community coughs up.