Garraty and Blandscape: The Conversation

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did better than getting us a room: I got us a thread.
You, Cur, and whoever else only wants to whinge are more than welcome to fuck right off of it.

Don't hate us just because we're awesome...

btw shitstain, "off of" is incorrect English. Take in some night school class on English...

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
"Chop it up" = talk with someone in prison, you goddamn virgin.

I'll contribute to your thread here in some unforeseen manner. Good stuff so far, I'll see what I can do...

SSS
- Hmmmm

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Shit, wanna throw down Vocaroo style? I haven't done one before or heard one in our delinquent little e-hood.

I'll be great about stips for it: A week, 2, longer? No limit on admissions, and it'll be open judging. Members here like you more than me, that helps your confidence - everyone here will confirm that.

Oh yeah, about that very well done Voc with a girl (whose voice/tone was right on the money), I'll go ahead and assume she's either your daughter or an insubordinate gimp who tricked your fat ass to hop in the cage to make sure it's comfortable, sucko.

Any music (your intro here was great), any folks you want or can get into your comedies (which I'm convinced you're good at). Lets throw down in a voted-on match, stickied atop the Meltdown board - it'll deserve it, I can assure your fat goober ass that much. Or not *shrug*.

"Here in Heavy Metal land, everything is LOUD!
Every girl a stripper, every father proud." ~ GWAR

How old is your daughter again?

SSS
- You're good alright, but not as good as me.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@SirSuperSouthern

A "match"?!?
Dear boy, it's 2022.

If you want to make Vocaroos do it.
If you insist on comparing yours to someone else's no one is going to stop you.
But if you're looking for a devolution to that deservedly extinct era of "match flaming" and associated shenanigans the person you should be sweet-talking is KM. He seems to be similarly enamored with that bullshit.

I'm sure your clips will be... interesting and I look forward to hearing them. I wouldn't automatically dismiss a collaborative effort of some sort but it depends on what you've got in mind, dunnit.

For the record:
One of the disadvantages of being a borderline misanthrope is the tendency to only involve other humans in your projects when absolutely necessary. Female or just other voices in my clips are either snippets downloaded and added to a Voicemod soundboard or me speaking with a Voicemod filter activated. Those I record with Audacity so I can mix and layer the different "characters" then upload the result to Vocaroo. I would try to do one-takes directly to Vocaroo but alas Vocaroo doesn't allow me to select 'Voicemod' as an audio input.