Gather around, boys and girls

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This woman may not be the most physically attractive woman in the world, but you are far more unattractive where it counts the most. From the inside.

Murd is actually a horrible, back stabbing person who lies and spews peoples private convos on forums in transparent attempts to humiliate people into compliance with her opinions.

Its earned.

Flea has never gone online and used peoples family members and children as some flame weapon. Murd will blast everything told to her and put her retarded spin on it to make it look worse.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who wants to bet Poofer gonna have whale nudes in his inbox now?

When i was talking to Poofer she sent him pictures with some sort of bdsm outfit with a cheesy collar on and put MitM and Purdy Murdy or some such shit down on the bottom

LMAO

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When i was talking to Poofer she sent him pictures with some sort of bdsm outfit with a cheesy collar on and put MitM and Purdy Murdy or some such shit down on the bottom

LMAO
no way....lmao

49 seconds in

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden's thieving troon who is a perpetual baggage thief has been arrested again. Sadly, not for child molestation, as he deserves according to his own posts, but at least the criminal monkey pox spreading troon is behind bars where he belongs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Morning fat dumb and broke. Sleep on the park or in you Hyundai last night?