Gather around, boys and girls

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Does anyone here actually believe that I, who is Latina and beautiful, would want to be this big burly motherfucker?

CCB5-A5-E6-854-D-4524-9-D61-EED1-F664-F939.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is even fatter than I thought. Big puffy red cheeks of an alcoholic. It takes decades of alcohol abuse to develop that. We aren't talking about a little bit of beer or wine as the hard stuff is needed for that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone here actually believe that I, who is Latina and beautiful, would want to be this big burly motherfucker?

CCB5-A5-E6-854-D-4524-9-D61-EED1-F664-F939.jpg
Listen up Caddy Culo. I live around millions of Latinas. Trust me when I tell you, youll end up an obese Latina soon. It’s your fate. I’m so sorry

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
BLM…‘cause Black Cock ain’t fussy! Löl
I hate to say it but this is kinda true

my stepson be banging white chicks that I wouldn't fuck with your dick even if it were tied to a fishing stick.

and I just don't understand it. There's a lot of very hot black chicks that really dig him and he just wants these big fat fucking white whales. It's disturbing

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This big fat ogre tried to insult me for taking Ozempic. Then turns around and says I wannabe her. Now wouldn’t I be stuffing my face to gain weight instead of trying to lose it?

Idiot

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This big fat ogre tried to insult me for taking Ozempic. Then turns around and says I wannabe her. Now wouldn’t I be stuffing my face to gain weight instead of trying to lose it?

Idiot
I keep telling you, gastric bypasses work well for Latinas who have no self control.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hate to say it but this is kinda true

my stepson be banging white chicks that I wouldn't fuck with your dick even if it were tied to a fishing stick.

and I just don't understand it. There's a lot of very hot black chicks that really dig him and he just wants these big fat fucking white whales. It's disturbing
watermelons ??