Gather around kiddies, let's watch Michigan turn to Mush under Biden's leadership

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How them lock downs working out ?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Howz it working in Orlando? Looks like there’s an abundance of toxic fertilizer about to pour into the bay. What an awesome dump.

Their actually doing better than average in Florida and doing best in the country on protecting the elderly who are the most vulnerable.
Florida has got the vaccine rollout down to a science. You can walk into any CVS and get the vaccine whenever you want down here

DeSantis is a real leader.

Unlike that dyslexic old fool in the oval office right now that only child rapists like sea major and antifia could support

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Howz it working in Orlando? Looks like there’s an abundance of toxic fertilizer about to pour into the bay. What an awesome dump.

Their actually doing better than average in Florida and doing best in the country on protecting the elderly who are the most vulnerable.
Florida has got the vaccine rollout down to a science. You can walk into any CVS and get the vaccine whenever you want down here

Unlike that dyslexic old fool in the oval office right now that only child rapists like sea major and antifia could support

Im getting my second tomorrow fatso. Here in beautiful Costa Rica. I’d bet FloriDUH waters it down. Your weight is your problem Stubby. DeSantis is a crook.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Still cant get it here easily at all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

that's cause you have a piece of shit democrat running that place

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Im getting my second tomorrow fatso. Here in beautiful Costa Rica. I’d bet FloriDUH waters it down. Your weight is your problem Stubby. DeSantis is a crook.
You dumb cunt, you filthy faggit lovers are so threatened by him, ya just got caught chopping up his replies to torpedo his political career! PWN3D!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

"If" you really want it, I dont personally, but if you did, just walk in without any ID, speak Spanish, and you will get it. They are giving the vax to undocumented immigrants. A guy here locally did exactly that, and got his shot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"If" you really want it, I dont personally, but if you did, just walk in without any ID, speak Spanish, and you will get it. They are giving the vax to undocumented immigrants. A guy here locally did exactly that, and got his shot.

Got any proof? Barroom banter? Sheesh. A guy??

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You're starting to sound like lottuscunt and that ain't good.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

All y'all always holler PROOF lately lol.

It was a customer, not in a bar. Why should I not believe him, he got his shot. He said he went in without ID, spoke Spanish, and got his shot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am not sure which state Dove lives in but my wife and elder stepson got the vaccine in San Diego County just by signing up on the county's website. I am told some people need to claim they have a preexisting condition but the list of approved is very long and you just have to say you have one. It could be something as simple as being over weight or even "refuse to say". I know in Nevada for the last month everyone aged 16 and over can get it on a walk in basis.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...likely cuz they're the sickest, eh Blazor?

Infection/death rates hit Black and Hispanic communities the hardest in the USA I heard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...likely cuz they're the sickest, eh Blazor?

Infection/death rates hit Black and Hispanic communities the hardest in the USA I heard.

Except that is a lie. Or at least the claims that racism is in any way responsible is a lie. Blacks tend to be obese and have all the health effects obesity caused, they also have the highest rate of anti-vaccer belief, none of it is scientifically based but they have a culture of discouraging education and making out casts of people who do value education as "trying to be white". Black nationalists were even on CNN lying and claiming covid was a "white person's disease" and that blacks were some how immune.

So we have a large group of people who not only know little about science or medicine but who actively deny it, who refuse vaccines, yet who due to their culture and preferred foods end up with lots of pre-existong conditions. It is ignorance all around but not from giant white conspiracy and instead from the ignorance of the members of the group themselves. I saw this first hand when you'd see blacks refusing to wear masks, still standing on street corners in front of liquor stores passing around a bottle of liquor during the pandemic where you were supposed to social distance much less not share a bottle among 10 people. You can't protect ignorant people from themselves. The bottom line is people who didn't follow medical advice about hygiene, social distancing, and mask wearing were "most effected".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's cause you have a piece of shit democrat running that place

I know.

I didn't vote for this shit. I voted for John James.

Ever been so racist you voted for a black man? Lmaoooo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Republicans have been so awesome for Michiganders!
Who ran Flynt? Oh, thats right, nigger democRATs! KA-POWN3D!
you're ignorant

He was marked republican but he ran it no differently than the shitty dems. Establishment politicians are all the same.

You people are the ones halting progress and causing the issues by being malleable enough to keep supporting these fuckwads and the most incredible part is? You thinks it US.

Just totally disconnected from reality. You want to know who the system fears... look at who they blast and speak ill of. Look at who gets fired from their jobs for who they support and who gets smeared as "domestic terrorists" for a protest that didnt even a quarter of the violence that your BLM shit has unleashed on innocent people.

You only call people terrorists if they frighten your glorious overlords.....but if mobs are killing, beating innocent citizens brutally and destroying peoples property and businesses and trying to burn down buildings occupied by innocent people (including children. Like in Kenosha actual terrorists tried to burn a building with KIDS inside. In Chicago the mobs attacked a fucking Ronald McDonald house full of sick children and in VA a mob tried to burn down a HOME with a FAMILY inside and blocked fire rescue) you call that a protest and act like its some revolution.

Its actual domestic terror.

And Snyder was no better than the democrats. He didnt do much differently. You just see "republican" and automatically think it matters. Obama encouraged people to drink the shit water, remember that? How the demonshit fucker pretended to drink the water?

Of course not. If leftists do horrible shit you just dont care. All you ever do is hate people on the right. You dont ever add anything to discussions but strawmen memes and hate.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Republicans have been so awesome for Michiganders!
Who ran Flynt? Oh, thats right, nigger democRATs! KA-POWN3D!
you're ignorant

He was marked republican but he ran it no differently than the shitty dems. Establishment politicians are all the same.

You people are the ones halting progress and causing the issues by being malleable enough to keep supporting these fuckwads and the most incredible part is? You thinks it US.

Just totally disconnected from reality. You want to know who the system fears... look at who they blast and speak ill of. Look at who gets fired from their jobs for who they support and who gets smeared as "domestic terrorists" for a protest that didnt even a quarter of the violence that your BLM shit has unleashed on innocent people.

You only call people terrorists if they frighten your glorious overlords.....but if mobs are killing, beating innocent citizens brutally and destroying peoples property and businesses and trying to burn down buildings occupied by innocent people (including children. Like in Kenosha actual terrorists tried to burn a building with KIDS inside. In Chicago the mobs attacked a fucking Ronald McDonald house full of sick children and in VA a mob tried to burn down a HOME with a FAMILY inside and blocked fire rescue) you call that a protest and act like its some revolution.

Its actual domestic terror.

And Snyder was no better than the democrats. He didnt do much differently. You just see "republican" and automatically think it matters. Obama encouraged people to drink the shit water, remember that? How the demonshit fucker pretended to drink the water?

Of course not. If leftists do horrible shit you just dont care. All you ever do is hate people on the right. You dont ever add anything to discussions but strawmen memes and hate.
LOL! What a clumsy af walk back.

Snyder's own special commission blamed him and his cronies. Stick that up Stubby's anus and felch it!