Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
HX7FboB.md.jpg

Dumber then the average Hermaphrodite

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone here actually believe that I, who is Latina and beautiful, would want to be this big burly motherfucker?

CCB5-A5-E6-854-D-4524-9-D61-EED1-F664-F939.jpg
This woman may not be the most physically attractive woman in the world, but you are far more unattractive where it counts the most. From the inside.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Man, his shoulder barely comes up to the towel rack. How short is he?
Still taller than the 5’2” dwarf. Way more athletic too. Look at his short legs and arms. Stumpy must have been a phalidomide baby. I’m so sorry amigo

• LOL
Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Possibly. I wouldn't put it past Poark to flounce out declaring she is leaving forever only to slink back in with an alt.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What have you done to upset Alticus? I don't think I've seen him say anything mean to anyone except for you. LOL
fuk that !
it said it was gonna ignore me ffs .. how rude
gave me some ramble about liking poasts that I liked :LOL3:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Where’d that fat albino wildebeest go? I thought she wanted to rumble?

I’m down 25 pounds and my face looks even better. What’s wrong, big Bertha….can’t afford Ozempic?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Possibly. I wouldn't put it past Poark to flounce out declaring she is leaving forever only to slink back in with an alt.

I actually suspected it was Oink a while back. But then when you look at times Alticus posts, its highly doubtful. So then I wondered if it might be her husband lol.

Things to point out with Alticus....

1) knows everyone here, but is "new" here.
2) was gifted VIP status, but by whom
3) has changed location twice
4) popped up in Queen's Discord
(a) note: its invite only. Alt showed up right after Lotus requested the link. So if anything, Lotus knows who it is.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I actually suspected it was Oink a while back. But then when you look at times Alticus posts, its highly doubtful. So then I wondered if it might be her husband lol.

(a) note: its invite only. Alt showed up right after Lotus requested the link. So if anything, Lotus knows who it is.

I pm’d Lotus the link. Take it from there lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Is this alticus person that retard Benzo took out to the woodshed when he first arrived?

I may have placed him on ignore after seeing that. If benzo is capable of cracking your back I got nothing to say to you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I pm’d Lotus the link. Take it from there lol

Yeah, but she PM'd me for the link, and I asked you if it was ok. You said "sure, as long as its only her". Next thing ya know, "Bruticus" was in there trollin' around.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is this alticus person that retard Benzo took out to the woodshed when he first arrived?

I may have placed him on ignore after seeing that. If benzo is capable of cracking your back I got nothing to say to you.

Not him lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL idiot, followed the link from rancid, I was there you werent stop lyin, the link was in sb

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was just gonna say that haha.... although I don't think they're married? The jury was still out on whether the poor soul even existed.