Gather around kiddies, let's watch Michigan turn to Mush under Biden's leadership

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republicans have been so awesome for Michiganders!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Who ran Flynt? Oh, thats right, nigger democRATs! KA-POWN3D!
you're ignorant

He was marked republican but he ran it no differently than the shitty dems. Establishment politicians are all the same.

You people are the ones halting progress and causing the issues by being malleable enough to keep supporting these fuckwads and the most incredible part is? You thinks it US.

Just totally disconnected from reality. You want to know who the system fears... look at who they blast and speak ill of. Look at who gets fired from their jobs for who they support and who gets smeared as "domestic terrorists" for a protest that didnt even a quarter of the violence that your BLM shit has unleashed on innocent people.

You only call people terrorists if they frighten your glorious overlords.....but if mobs are killing, beating innocent citizens brutally and destroying peoples property and businesses and trying to burn down buildings occupied by innocent people (including children. Like in Kenosha actual terrorists tried to burn a building with KIDS inside. In Chicago the mobs attacked a fucking Ronald McDonald house full of sick children and in VA a mob tried to burn down a HOME with a FAMILY inside and blocked fire rescue) you call that a protest and act like its some revolution.

Its actual domestic terror.

And Snyder was no better than the democrats. He didnt do much differently. You just see "republican" and automatically think it matters. Obama encouraged people to drink the shit water, remember that? How the demonshit fucker pretended to drink the water?

Of course not. If leftists do horrible shit you just dont care. All you ever do is hate people on the right. You dont ever add anything to discussions but strawmen memes and hate.
LOL! What a clumsy af walk back.

Snyder's own special commission blamed him and his cronies. Stick that up Stubby's anus and felch it!
Read it and weep, faggit:

PWN3D!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
How them lock downs working out ?

Howz it working in Orlando? Looks like there’s an abundance of toxic fertilizer about to pour into the bay. What an awesome dump.

Their actually doing better than average in Florida and doing best in the country on protecting the elderly who are the most vulnerable.
Florida has got the vaccine rollout down to a science. You can walk into any CVS and get the vaccine whenever you want down here

DeSantis is a real leader.

Unlike that dyslexic old fool in the oval office right now that only child rapists like sea major and antifia could support

Hey dude, I've got a cousin in Florida, she says there's NY plates all around these days

People are leaving NYC in droves to move there.

And they all give the same excuse. They can't stand what the liberals did to the place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Republicans have been so awesome for Michiganders!
Who ran Flynt? Oh, thats right, nigger democRATs! KA-POWN3D!
you're ignorant

He was marked republican but he ran it no differently than the shitty dems. Establishment politicians are all the same.

You people are the ones halting progress and causing the issues by being malleable enough to keep supporting these fuckwads and the most incredible part is? You thinks it US.

Just totally disconnected from reality. You want to know who the system fears... look at who they blast and speak ill of. Look at who gets fired from their jobs for who they support and who gets smeared as "domestic terrorists" for a protest that didnt even a quarter of the violence that your BLM shit has unleashed on innocent people.

You only call people terrorists if they frighten your glorious overlords.....but if mobs are killing, beating innocent citizens brutally and destroying peoples property and businesses and trying to burn down buildings occupied by innocent people (including children. Like in Kenosha actual terrorists tried to burn a building with KIDS inside. In Chicago the mobs attacked a fucking Ronald McDonald house full of sick children and in VA a mob tried to burn down a HOME with a FAMILY inside and blocked fire rescue) you call that a protest and act like its some revolution.

Its actual domestic terror.

And Snyder was no better than the democrats. He didnt do much differently. You just see "republican" and automatically think it matters. Obama encouraged people to drink the shit water, remember that? How the demonshit fucker pretended to drink the water?

Of course not. If leftists do horrible shit you just dont care. All you ever do is hate people on the right. You dont ever add anything to discussions but strawmen memes and hate.
LOL! What a clumsy af walk back.

Snyder's own special commission blamed him and his cronies. Stick that up Stubby's anus and felch it!

Exactly WHAT "walk back"?

I would like you to specifically state what I said that was a "walk back" and how.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This asshole doesn't understand shit. He is so hyperpartisan he cant even think.

Obviously he doesnt actually READ anything.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Howz it working in Orlando? Looks like there’s an abundance of toxic fertilizer about to pour into the bay. What an awesome dump.

Their actually doing better than average in Florida and doing best in the country on protecting the elderly who are the most vulnerable.
Florida has got the vaccine rollout down to a science. You can walk into any CVS and get the vaccine whenever you want down here

Unlike that dyslexic old fool in the oval office right now that only child rapists like sea major and antifia could support

Hey dude, I've got a cousin in Florida, she says there's NY plates all around these days

And they all give the same excuse. They can't stand what the liberals did to the place.
Dude. I see more jersey and NY plates than I do Florida.

I just switched over a car and the lady at the dmv said she never seen such an influx like this. Same reason

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just switched over a car and the lady at the dmv said she never seen such an influx like this. Same reason

I hope they didnt bring their voting habits.

Leftists are notorious for destroying their states with bad policies and politicians....then blaming the other party for that destruction(even though the other party hasn't had a say in decades) and moving to red states and turning them blue.

It's like a virus. They are infesting TX pretty bad.

They are so dumb and selfish that it's dangerous.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Makes you wonder if these assholes have some other reason for pushing people out of their state. Cali and Illinois have been losing people like mad and yet they continue with the same old policies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm STILL waiting for @Admin. to show me exactly what I said that was a "walk back" and exactly how it was a "walk back".

Good thing I'm not holding my breath though. This guy is like a caveman in his political thinking and all he has ever offered up when his ignorant and dismissive comments are challenged is calling me an "ignorant slut" like the basic, misogynistic scrote he truly is. Leftist scrotes are the worst because they lie about their hatred of women and pretend only right wing men are misogynist, when its leftist that degrade women the most while acting virtuous and holier than thou.

Come on Admin, enlighten me on my "walk back".

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well this thread sure blew up trumptardian faces.

washington-3-52-pm-et-uss-b-erald-ford-trump-white-27466668.png

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
So what exactly did Trump do for the Citizens of Flint while he had 4 years of opportunity?

167352673_10159449222204268_5106072330653530376_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what exactly did Trump do for the Citizens of Flint while he had 4 years of opportunity?

167352673_10159449222204268_5106072330653530376_n.jpg
Show me an American thats starving and I'll show you someone too fukin lazy to walk down the block for a free sammy. Show me someone without birth control and I'll show you someone too lazy to take the free condoms from the Urban League and Planned Parenthood.........that deliver them in vehicles they drive around in.

KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one said to stop immigration either, Lok.

But these people dont care. They just gaslight, lie, and spew hate. You cannot engage them.

Honestly there is no point in trying. We may as well just have civil war.....no one is gonna get past the delusions and brainwashing these people have. They simply are not capable of anything beyond hate. Pointing out hypocrisy means nothing because they dont even really care about anything.

They want to justify hate and FEEL superior and are willing to lie and be ignorant to accomplish it. It's just a game to them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But these people dont care. They just gaslight, lie, and spew hate. You cannot engage them.

Honestly there is no point in trying. We may as well just have civil war.....no one is gonna get past the delusions and brainwashing these people have. They simply are not capable of anything beyond hate. Pointing out hypocrisy means nothing because they dont even really care about anything.

They want to justify hate and FEEL superior and are willing to lie and be ignorant to accomplish it. It's just a game to them.
Yep, I've been saying it on the inferwebs since 1995, and have been reported to the FBI for it since the same year, America needs a civil war!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep, I've been saying it on the inferwebs since 1995, and have been reported to the FBI for it since the same year, America needs a civil war!

Have you noticed how they gaslight and degrade people while convincing them it's for their benefit? They've destroyed and reversed feminism and civil rights.

As a woman, if I allow myself to be abused and used by men sexually and say I enjoy it and cater to man centered sexuality, if I abort my child like garbage and call human trafficking empowering "sex work" and I devote my whole life to an employer and either never have a family or put my family last..... I'm lIbErAtEd.

If I'm black and believe lowered standards from everything from academic ability to voting so it's easier for me because I'm too stupid and oppressed to be truly equal to whites, im woke as fuck. And segregation is progress now and if I dont agree im pushing white supremacist culture.

Destroying minority communities and business is no longer associated with the klan.....but called a civil rights movement.

And you cannot reason with any of these people.