George Floyd Died of Heart Disease

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only position he seeks is bent over a desk and if you assign him anything but a bullet I'll put a 155 though your oval office window.

Just think though, a civil war today would be one hell of a Pandora's box once opened. Our first was bad enough but at least we had clearly defined borders between north and south, but this one?
It wouldn't be a bunch of niggers yelling world star alongside a sea of white hacky-sack SJW college brats in bandanas rushing the line to get shot to pieces while laughing about it, it would be complicated with a national map speckled with blue and red dots.

Then come the known sympathizers in your own state, imagine having to drag a blunderbuss like Damaged Maven out for execution while holding your nose while the Goddess protesting, slapping you in futility with her skinny arms the whole way.. Good heavens.

Then you can't trust anyone of color, right in the bin they go or you risk getting shot in the back if you give 'em a pass. That includes the Bingo lady at church and the friendly Mr. Jones at the general store who let you slide when short a nickel. Or whatever.

So much, "yeah but.." when it comes to the enemy.

Overseas only your back hurt, never your conscience.

And then while we were in turmoil the parasites would show up as friends to whatever side, i.e. China, Russia, Brits, etc. Even the faggoty French will make a play.
Hahahahaha

Man you are so right though, its not North and South these days, its all over the place.

Scott

Factory Bastard
The only position he seeks is bent over a desk and if you assign him anything but a bullet I'll put a 155 though your oval office window.

Just think though, a civil war today would be one hell of a Pandora's box once opened. Our first was bad enough but at least we had clearly defined borders between north and south, but this one?
It wouldn't be a bunch of niggers yelling world star alongside a sea of white hacky-sack SJW college brats in bandanas rushing the line to get shot to pieces while laughing about it, it would be complicated with a national map speckled with blue and red dots.

Then come the known sympathizers in your own state, imagine having to drag a blunderbuss like Damaged Maven out for execution while holding your nose while the Goddess protesting, slapping you in futility with her skinny arms the whole way.. Good heavens.

Then you can't trust anyone of color, right in the bin they go or you risk getting shot in the back if you give 'em a pass. That includes the Bingo lady at church and the friendly Mr. Jones at the general store who let you slide when short a nickel. Or whatever.

And then while we were in turmoil the parasites would show up as friends to whatever side, i.e. China, Russia, Brits, etc. Even the faggoty French will make a play.
Hahahahaha

Man you are so right though, its not North and South these days, its all over the place.
Social media fucked up everything.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Now its all about the "likes", no matter the truth.

Scott

Factory Bastard

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Truth don't mean shit now, it's all "relative". Just wait, some virtue signalling twat will suggest the numeral 4 resembles a white man beating a jig, then "2+2=3" signs.

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter

Imagine lumping us Brits with China and Russia as parasites lmao fuck you! Just remember most of the signatures on your Declaration of Independence were by Scottish hands... :Grin3:

X

Factory Bastard

Hahahahaha

So did Fahggots like you ..demanding equel rights as though your dick pussy was anything special :LMAO: I just LOVE whiney little NYC bitches who have no problem fellating a flag pole lolol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Whenever you open that putrid trap of yours this is what I see

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: What's that Scoot ? the blacks ? you're a soldier ?? :LOL2:

ffs BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

X

Factory Bastard

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Yeh right ..where else could you make the pics you do without getting kicked in your pussah ?? :LMAO:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Truth don't mean shit now, it's all "relative". Just wait, some virtue signalling twat will suggest the numeral 4 resembles a white man beating a jig, then "2+2=3" signs.
Or white men cant have shaved heads anymore cause it reminds them of racist skinheads.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Yeh right ..where else could you make the pics you do without getting kicked in your pussah ?? :LMAO:
You dont like my pics Stinky lol?

KiNG$LEY♛

Millionaire Unicorn
The police will be 'defunded'. Us very wealthy should make a one time donation to the new protection force in your local area. We will make the rules moving forward.

The overextending, overbudgeted and barbaric killing machine known as the US military is next.

Scott

Factory Bastard

Imagine lumping us Brits with China and Russia as parasites lmao fuck you! Just remember most of the signatures on your Declaration of Independence were by Scottish hands... :Grin3:
I was only referring to the first two, the rest would show up to deny them a land grab.
I'm confident Boris would be on our side.

Scott

Factory Bastard

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Whatever you made put a lot of sand up his frustrated mangina.
Make more to really get him going, like one with a bullet hole in his head and another with him sniffing teeter totter seats in the park.

Scott

Factory Bastard
The police will be 'defunded'. Us very wealthy should make a one time donation to the new protection force in your local area. We will make the rules moving forward.

The overextending, overbudgeted and barbaric killing machine known as the US military is next.
Maybe a nationwide blue-flu is in order, one week should put everything back into the right perspective.

Scott

Factory Bastard

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha

Big time!

Whatever you made put a lot of sand up his frustrated mangina.
Make more to really get him going, like one with a bullet hole in his head and another with him sniffing teeter totter seats in the park.
He really hates hit when I chop him fucking kneegrows lol.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of kneegrows, have people forgotten, that the same people who claim Confederate monuments are a symbol of racism, are the same people who claimed just a few months ago that MATH was racist! The same people that also quit buying Corona when the KungFlu hit, and the same people that think chocolate milk comes from brown cows! And we are letting THESE fucks influence our leaders!? All by being violent!?

X

Factory Bastard

Maybe a nationwide blue-flu is in order, one week should put everything back into the right perspective.

Do you suck cop cock after you bring the dOughnUTS and coffee you lung cancerous fuck :LMAO: :LMAO: