George Floyd Died of Heart Disease

X

Factory Bastard
Scoot meet Ballszer ..Ballszer meet Scoot
baldy and the Date rapist :LMAO:

ffs :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Though Ballszer is someone I'd trust behind me (: lolol

X

Factory Bastard
:LOL2:

This thread tho' lol
The equivalent to a bunch of whiney nikkers 'cept you're a bunch of 'Karens' ON THE NETZ YET :LMAO: :LMAO: hairless bloated and hurteded LMAO !

'Ooo the nikkers ! whine whine whine '' :Confused:

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
The indigenous people of the United States Of America start to organise... READY

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
So I’m walking my pups then suddenly

This is were I go to fish on my lonesome yet Yank politics has reached me even here? Ggggrrrrrrrrr!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe there should have been riots over Channon Christopher and Chris Newson, oh no I forgot, niggers are the only cunts that bad shit happen to, everybody say aahhh....

X

Factory Bastard

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Personaly I've kneeled on someones head , actually a few someones ....never on the neck IF I could help it. Like I said " it is what it is " The filthy assholes that they think are rioting for poor old Georgie are only in it for the free shit they steal. I bet half of these concerned citizens don't even know the stiffs fucking name !

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m so curious about your side taking these days, which one is it? I told you for years on end this was going to happen! Tell me your side
The end of what? You act so paranoid all the time. Why not relocate to a place where you can find some peace, and to be at ease with yourself? It’s what I would do.

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
I’m so curious about your side taking these days, which one is it? I told you for years on end this was going to happen! Tell me your side
The end of what? You act so paranoid all the time. Why not relocate to a place where you can find some peace, and to be at ease with yourself? It’s what I would do.
Ill say this once more “leave me alone” I do not wish to converse with you about anything, bother somebody else swallows

X

Factory Bastard

You do realize they've rioted before ...like as in before those 'years on end' thing you're raving about ...my side is for justice ..the dicks rioting are just that, the ones who are there to try and change the world I admire, quite admirably I must say

X

Factory Bastard
Ill say this once more “leave me alone” I do not wish to converse with you about anything, bother somebody else swallows

Does calling someone who's right names make you feel better ??

You happy to live in misery ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This persons mood swings reminds me of drug abuse. We’ve all been there

X

Factory Bastard
funny how the lot of you bounce from one pain in your ass to another lol first it's 'Mudslimes' than it's "MAH GUNS" !!
Now the flavour of the week is da 'BLACKS' LMFAO

Miserable bunch

:LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO::LMAO:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Multi functional Amigo

X

Factory Bastard
A true talent

:LMAO:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That gal is limber.

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
You two finished sucking each other off? Ahhh I’ll just wait till next week mmmkay...