Get Your Tits Out for Feminism!!!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Women in America are taking their tops off and exposing their breasts for Go Topless Day, which aims to give women (oppressed by the patriarchy) the chance to have equal rights with men, who are allowed (under the Patriarchy) to show of their chests.

USA, Chicago, IL -- 2018 Aug 26 To Be Announced.
Meet 1pm at North Avenue Beach, north of the Boat House.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Join US!!

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
☠️
tumblr_paq4ozny9x1unxw53o1_400.gif

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I grew in Wisconsin around so much nature. my family walked around everywhere nude until I moved away, so it does not matter.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Male suicide is on the rise, it has increased 24% in the last 15 years.

That means that at least one of u in here is not feeling good about yourself and never will.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Women in America are taking their tops off and exposing their breasts for Go Topless Day, which aims to give women (oppressed by the patriarchy) the chance to have equal rights with men, who are allowed (under the Patriarchy) to show of their chests.

USA, Chicago, IL -- 2018 Aug 26 To Be Announced.
Meet 1pm at North Avenue Beach, north of the Boat House.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Join US!!
Pics or it didn't happen

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
WIth the way I have seen women get body shamed, it's no wonder as to why not many women will bless us with at least some boobs to look at.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The internet is bursting at the seams with boobs to look at. No "body positivity" required. But look at it this way: what "fat shaming" won't accomplish, natural selection will. So let the pigs pig out, let the couch potatoes... potate. Obesity is a self-correcting problem. But if you care about someone with a few extra thousand tonnes of displacement, don't lie to them and call the rolls "curves" just to spare their feelings.

After all, if you upset and anger them, all you have to do is walk briskly. Not as though they can catch you.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
The internet is bursting at the seams with boobs to look at. No "body positivity" required. But look at it this way: what "fat shaming" won't accomplish, natural selection will. So let the pigs pig out, let the couch potatoes... potate. Obesity is a self-correcting problem. But if you care about someone with a few extra thousand tonnes of displacement, don't lie to them and call the rolls "curves" just to spare their feelings.

After all, if you upset and anger them, all you have to do is walk briskly. Not as though they can catch you.
I meant boobs posted here by members.