Girls, if your Rapist impregnates you just think what a wonderful opportunity has been bestowed up on you!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Rape is only bad if orange man bad enters a dressing room or grabs some slut by the pussy?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys are making rape sound so wonderful, maybe in grade school when they separate the boys and girls to teach girls how to prevent blood stains in their undergarments, they could use that time to teach boys about raping.
Seems you enjoyed being raped all those years on a ship. Right, noodle neck?
When you become Bubba's 'cellmate' in the Florida Penile System, I hope you will be approving of the many gifts you will receive.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You guys are making rape sound so wonderful, maybe in grade school when they separate the boys and girls to teach girls how to prevent blood stains in their undergarments, they could use that time to teach boys about raping.
When you become Bubba's 'cellmate' in the Florida Penile System, I hope you will be approving of the many gifts you will receive.
What’s that? You enjoyed sucking dick so much in the navy ship showers that now you day dream about being raped in prison? You faghot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What’s that? You enjoyed sucking dick so much in the navy ship showers that now you day dream about being raped in prison? You faghot
I think a Freudian analysis of your parting adverb, tells us all wee knead to noe about your sexual proclivities. FGT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

YOU people have been allowing Bubba to transfer to female prison when Bubba claims to be Bubbette.

There are over 150 male rapist prisoners on a list to be transferred to female prison and hundreds of female inmates writing to everyone begging for this to stop. Sleeping in shifts to try to stop the rapes. And none of you care a single bit.

SMDH.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rape is only bad if orange man bad enters a dressing room or grabs some slut by the pussy?

Dems/progs have decided to just not call it rape or to ignore it completely if they the rapist is on team blue.

So naturally that follows only Republicans rape. That happens like that when you ignore rape and abuse done by dems/progs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

YOU people have been allowing Bubba to transfer to female prison when Bubba claims to be Bubbette.

There are over 150 male rapist prisoners on a list to be transferred to female prison and hundreds of female inmates writing to everyone begging for this to stop. Sleeping in shifts to try to stop the rapes. And none of you care a single bit.

SMDH.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think a Freudian analysis of your parting adverb, tells us all wee knead to noe about your sexual proclivities. FGT.
I think you suck a lot of cock and you're a noodle neck fairy soyboy sissy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH.

The "zzzzzzs" are exactly how dems/progs respond to the abuse and rape of women when their shit bag politicains are enabling it.

That's the problem. You guys are like a cult who will pretend to not know your cult leader is sexually abusing the vulnerable. You guys are worsr than the Catholic church at this point.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:Awesomeness: Cock and suck. Right on time Stubby body

doublicat-2020-08-19-01-43-39.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMDH.

...too many people in prison in America to begin with @Dove.

For non-violent offenders there should be alternative sentencing so that women/girls don't become victims like that.

In fact, given the new reality of trans males being incarcerated in female prisons, they could make an counter argument that alternate sentencing has become more suitable for non-violent female offenders.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is hoping that if enough semen is shot up his asshole he might get pregnant

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH.

For non-violent offenders there should be alternative sentencing so that women/girls don't become victims like that.

In fact, given the new reality of trans males being incarcerated in female prisons, they could make an counter argument that alternate sentencing has become more suitable for non-violent female offenders.

Let the poor bastards who the dems locked up over stupid drug crimes and keep the rapists and abusers in.

Duh!

And Joe? With the exception of like 5....ALL those women are in prison for nonviolent crimes. Probably shit some fucking scrot had them involved in.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Let the poor bastards who the dems locked up over stupid drug crimes and keep the rapists and abusers in.

Duh!

And Joe? With the exception of like 5....ALL those women are in prison for nonviolent crimes. Probably shit some fucking scrot had them involved in.
Oi cunt…rip your daughter’s panties out of your cuck ex @Biggie Smiles’ mouth and get a life!
:GimmeFoods:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Duh!

I think there's some study where the USA having 4% of the world's population has 25-30% (or more) of all women in prison locked up worldwide.

More women are in US prisons than China Russia and India combined.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The United States has more female prisoners than China, Russia and India combined. According to the International Centre for Prison Studies, the U.S. has 201,200 female prisoners, 8.8 percent of its total prison population. China comes a very distant second with 84,600 female prisoners while Russia is in third place with 59,000. 625,000 women and girls are being held in penal institutions worldwide and the female prison population is rising on all five continents."

So when they say "Lock 'er up" in the USA, they mean it. There's just too many women in US prisons @Dove.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Duh!

8 think there's some stay where the USA having 4% of the world's population has 25-30% (or more) of all women in prison locked up worldwide.

So when they say "Lock 'er up" in the USA, they mean it. There's just too many women in US prisons @Dove.
Oh stop it Joe! She’s a whore…raise the bar!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Duh!

I think there's some stay where the USA having 4% of the world's population has 25-30% (or more) of all women in prison locked up worldwide.

"The United States has more female prisoners than China, Russia and India combined. According to the International Centre for Prison Studies, the U.S. has 201,200 female prisoners, 8.8 percent of its total prison population. China comes a very distant second with 84,600 female prisoners while Russia is in third place with 59,000. 625,000 women and girls are being held in penal institutions worldwide and the female prison population is rising on all five continents."

Hey I'm not the one who voted for the stupid crime bill author and I dont support the war on drugs.

And I sure as fuck dont support allowing men to self identify as women and forcing vulnerable women to be locked in prison cells with male rapists and murderers. Men who are serving prison sentences for violence against women are saying they are women and being put in womens prisons. Raping and beating women. Women who very likely already have histories involving sex abuse.

You know how cruel and inhumane this shit is?

I'm not the one voting for any of it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Duh!

I think there's some stay where the USA having 4% of the world's population has 25-30% (or more) of all women in prison locked up worldwide.

Hey I'm not the one who voted for the stupid crime bill author and I dont support the war on drugs.

And I sure as fuck dont support allowing men to self identify as women and forcing vulnerable women to be locked in prison cells with male rapists and murderers. Men who are serving prison sentences for violence against women are saying they are women and being put in womens prisons. Raping and beating women. Women who very likely already have histories involving sex abuse.

You know how cruel and inhumane this shit is?

I'm not the one voting for any of it.
Jesus fucking Christ you’re a dumb twat. Die already! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO! I finger banged several girls standing up. Even put my dick in a few that way. I dont think josephine's had pussy since pussy had him!
I bet the mortician called the cops when he discovered you ..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile leftists are still enabling the rape of women.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When some trans fairy douche like admin walks into a wi spa to disrobe in front of little girls…..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile leftists are still enabling the rape of women.

They can force abortions on them but that's the extent they "care" about rape survivors.

Just wait. This shit will blow up on them. They are basically holding women down for rapists. And no one better forget they laughed at this.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember how the leftist scam treated the under aged girls the "transgender" rapist raped in school bathrooms in Virginia? Yeah, Dems buried it and broke all the mandatory reporting laws. So they no longer get to pretend they care about rape survivors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember how the leftist scam treated the under aged girls the "transgender" rapist raped in school bathrooms in Virginia? Yeah, Dems buried it and broke all the mandatory reporting laws. So they no longer get to pretend they care about rape survivors.

Remember how they tried to say Republicans were legalizing child marriage and then it was pointed out that child marriage is a problem in CA and they just stopped talking about it?

Yeah they cant pretend at all anymore. Everything...EVERYTHING they say is bullshit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby, why would you be against a law that’s been on the books for 50 years?