Girls, if your Rapist impregnates you just think what a wonderful opportunity has been bestowed up on you!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm surprised at the pro rape sentiments being expressed by the Trumpentards, but who else would vote for a guy that brags about sexual assault.

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

"tee hee hee I get to go into the dressing room and ogle them"
But some homo that looks like your father entering a wi spa and disrobing in front of children is perfectly fine with a faggot noodle neck like you huh?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm surprised at the pro rape sentiments being expressed by the Trumpentards, but who else would vote for a guy that brags about sexual assault.

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

But some homo that looks like your father entering a wi spa and disrobing in front of children is perfectly fine with a faggot noodle neck like you huh?
^^^What a Pygmy with tourettes would say

Y9cXCvq.png

Seek Help Pauncho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

Democrats literally voted for a man who finger raped a woman and admitted they believe he did that.

Do you think being on the side of the only party that IS actively pro rape and accusing the party that isnt is....cute?

It's not going to change the fact that dems/progs are ignoring the rape of women and girls for their "trans activist" bullshit. Doesnt change that dems/progs admitted they believe Biden is a rapist and were fine voting for him. Doesnt change how they are gaslighting parents to push sexual politcal ideology and material onto very young children in public schools. Doesnt change the fact some of these teachers have actually sent nudes to minors and that they had drag queens who are the sex offender list reading to children.

I could go on, but you dont actually care about any of this.

I'm going to say you are "pro rape" but you certainly have no genuine strong feelings about it. If you did, it wouldnt matter what politics a rapist has in your head.

You literally defend stripping women and girls of our sex based rights and allowing men to come into all single sex spaces for women that exist for our safety and dignity as long as they say magic words and you have ignored and dismissed EVERY case of abuse and rape that this new attack on womens rights has allowed.

Trump cant walk backstage with out you guys accusing him, and you care about THAT.....but you dont give a fuck about a minor girl being assraped at school or that women in prison are sleeping in shifts to protect themselves from rape.... since murderers and rapists are saying they are women so they can get transferred to womens prison.

You dont care a rapist to assaulted a 10 year old girl in a Dennys bathroom was sent to a juvenile detention over it.....even though it's a 26 year old male who assaults young girls.

Are you ever going to be honest? I literally posted an extensive list of rapists democrats after you tried to call Trump supporters "rape machines" and you bailed on that.

Consider if this insistence you have to ignore all the serious problems on your "side" while projecting it onto others is a guilt thing. I guess only you can figure out if partisanship is more important to you than anything else. And if that's the case you really part of an active real danger to the country because you'll ignore human rights abuses if the label is one you like.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

It's always fun when a man who ignores women and girls being raped and assaulted as a result of a "progressive" policy (self identification) starts accusing other people (as well as a rape survivor) that THEY are "pro rape".

And they tolerate child marriage in their state. WTF do you call that?!

We share the country with sociopaths.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

Democrats literally voted for a man who finger raped a woman and admitted they believe he did that.

Do you think being on the side of the only party that IS actively pro rape and accusing the party that isnt is....cute?

It's not going to change the fact that dems/progs are ignoring the rape of women and girls for their "trans activist" bullshit. Doesnt change that dems/progs admitted they believe Biden is a rapist and were fine voting for him. Doesnt change how they are gaslighting parents to push sexual politcal ideology and material onto very young children in public schools. Doesnt change the fact some of these teachers have actually sent nudes to minors and that they had drag queens who are the sex offender list reading to children.

I'm going to say you are "pro rape" but you certainly have no genuine strong feelings about it. If you did, it wouldnt matter what politics a rapist has in your head.

You literally defend stripping women and girls of our sex based rights and allowing men to come into all single sex spaces for women that exist for our safety and dignity as long as they say magic words and you have ignored and dismissed EVERY case of abuse and rape that this new attack on womens rights has allowed.

Trump cant walk backstage with out you guys accusing him, and you care about THAT.....but you dont give a fuck about a minor girl being assraped at school or that women in prison are sleeping in shifts to protect themselves from rape.... since murderers and rapists are saying they are women so they can get transferred to womens prison.

You dont care a rapist to assaulted a 10 year old girl in a Dennys bathroom was sent to a juvenile detention over it.....even though it's a 26 year old male who assaults young girls.

Are you ever going to be honest? I literally posted an extensive list of rapists democrats after you tried to call Trump supporters "rape machines" and you bailed on that.

Consider if this insistence you have to ignore all the serious problems on your "side" while projecting it onto others is a guilt thing. I guess only you can figure out if partisanship is more important to you than anything else. And if that's the case you really part of an active real danger to the country because you'll ignore human rights abuses if the label is one you like.

Even if something had gone on with her & Biden I still don't believe Tara Reades account of the finger incident tho.

She said she was in vertical standing position when it happened. Do you know how hard it would be for a guy to penetrate a woman with his finger like that?

And perhaps penetrate 3 or 4 layers of clothing?

The vj us not located at waist or belly button level.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

Even if something had gone on with her & Biden I still don't believe Tara Reades account of the finger incident tho.

She said she was in vertical standing position when it happened. Do you know how hard it would be for a guy to penetrate a woman with his finger like that?

Joe.....its not hard at all. It's pretty easy and effortless to put your hand either down pants or up a skirt and finger someone while they are standing.

I DO know how easy it is. I've done almost every sex act while standing.

Besides that.....the fact is democrats/progs were openly admitting they believe that Biden did these things and they still voted for him and said this. THATS the issue. They can pretend to care about rape all day but they have all shown they will ignore and tolerate it as long as their party can be in charge.

They have become everything they claim to hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! I finger banged several girls standing up. Even put my dick in a few that way. I dont think josephine's had pussy since pussy had him!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMFAO! I finger banged several girls standing up. Even put my dick in a few that way. I dont think josephine's had pussy since pussy had him!

Yeah I'm kinda laughing a bit over this lol

I've received oral sex while standing. Fingering is easy lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, I did that to my first girlfriend out in her garage! I wouldnt have stopped either if her brother hadnt come out!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Go

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

^^^What a Pygmy with tourettes would say

Y9cXCvq.png

Seek Help Pauncho
Go suck another cock noodle neck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep, I did that to my first girlfriend out in her garage! I wouldnt have stopped either if her brother hadnt come out!!!

It's really not difficult at all.

Tara R had a skirt on. It would be easy for him to get his hand up the skirt and just move the underwear to the side and get to assaulting her while she stood.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's really not difficult at all.

Tara R had a skirt on. It would be easy for him to get his hand up the skirt and just move the underwear to the side and get to assaulting her while she stood.
I always prided myself on being able to undo a bra with one hand....even the 4 hook ones. :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin got finger banged up the ass a few times in the boys locker room

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ugh. I just noticed the short Jew child rapist from the third world on the thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
zAnlXse.jpeg

God works in mysterious ways, you ignorant slut!
Fuck her with a feckin hot poker. I am not an advocate of violence, but I'll make an exception for her.

By enabling rapists and incestors states like Texas may also open up a Pandora s Box as well.

Forced rape by marriage was once common in Europe

And it is still practised in poorer less developed countries today & even some US states:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
zAnlXse.jpeg

God works in mysterious ways, you ignorant slut!
Fuck her with a feckin hot poker. I am not an advocate of violence, but I'll make an exception for her.

By enabling rapists and incestors states like Texas may also open up a Pandora s Box as well.

Forced rape by marriage was once common in Europe

And it is still practised in poorer less developed countries today & even some US states:

CA would have been a better and more accurate example, Joe.

Child marriage is legal and practiced there. As well heavy child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in schools and even orgs that target children to be sexualized like this one

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anytime you see pedophiles referred to as MAPs you are seeing legitimizing of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. This org has so many depraved issues that people are stunned its allowed.

CA has a city (Oakland) which is the number 1 place for child sex trafficking in the world.

I get it though, Republicans are supposed to be misogynist and all this other crap so it "feels better" to point at them.

Child marriage is illegal in TX

And it's legal in CA

And its dems/progs who are currently and successfully stripping rights from women and girls by allowing men access to our spaces, ignoring rape and abuse, as well as exposing children as young as fucking 5 to adult sexual material. Oh and its CA, OR and WA that allow 13 year olds to get puberty blockers and other sex change procedures without any parental consent.

I really dont think anyone is in a position to fling accusations at Republicans right now. Its 200 percent projection.

Until the day comes where dems/progs clean all this disgusting and abusive shit out of their party, no one besides themselves is going to take the party of rape and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! seriously. No one.

I have endless examples to back my claims as well. I can really just keep going.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

Joe, put your arm down in front of you. Now reach it forward. How far below your waist are your fingers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

Joe, put your arm down in front of you. Now reach it forward. How far below your waist are your fingers?

Just ask him to grab his blow up doll and press it against the wall and see how the finger thing works out

I'm fucking dead :LOL3:

Joe I'm sorry lol. Fuck I've been trying to ignore this logic he is using lol.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You guys are making rape sound so wonderful, maybe in grade school when they separate the boys and girls to teach girls how to prevent blood stains in their undergarments, they could use that time to teach boys about raping.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are making rape sound so wonderful, maybe in grade school when they separate the boys and girls to teach girls how to prevent blood stains in their undergarments, they could use that time to teach boys about raping.

Right because the man who slammed my head against a bathroom sink so hard that I threw up while he was raping me(when I was 14 btw) and left me needing 34 stitches in my head did that because his elementary school teacher didnt teach him that kind of thing is wrong. He just simply didnt know that was bad and illegal. Poor guy was just not taught any better.

Makes sense, Admin!

So how did YOU figure out rape was wrong? Did YOUR school specifically teach that?

Did I just make rape sound fun? Anyone here find that FUN?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this why the left gives rapists such a break?

Because they view rapists as over grown boys who were just not taught and lack the knowledge of right and wrong? Is that it?

Rapists are victims of public schools failure to inform boys that physically attacking women and forcing them to have sex is wrong and illegal.

So I guess we should tell all these rapists it's a big "no no" and let them all go for another chance since none of them know any better.

Right.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Right because the man who slammed my head against a bathroom sink so hard that I threw up while he was raping and left me needing 34 stitches in my head did that because his elementary school teacher didnt teach him that kind of thing is wrong. He just simply didnt know that was bad and illegal. Poor guy was just not taught any better.

Makes sense, Admin!

So how did YOU figure out rape was wrong? Did YOUR school specifically teach that?

Remind me again, why are we outlawing any sort of discussion of gender/gay stuff in school aged kids? (Which was never really a thing, anyway)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except Tara Reade was probably wearing typical office attire if she was wearing a dress these day. and a couple of layers of undergarments. Which was probably a dress/business suit, panties and pantyhose. They don't walk into their places of employment with nothing on or underdressed.

In the scheme of things, I suppose anything is possible, but a guy would have to struggle pretty hard to dig through that many layers and in a contorted position way down under.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right because the man who slammed my head against a bathroom sink so hard that I threw up while he was raping and left me needing 34 stitches in my head did that because his elementary school teacher didnt teach him that kind of thing is wrong. He just simply didnt know that was bad and illegal. Poor guy was just not taught any better.

Makes sense, Admin!

Remind me again, why are we outlawing any sort of discussion of gender/gay stuff in school aged kids? (Which was never really a thing, anyway)

So all the gender and sex shit is just all made up? You are saying the DOE, material and teachers openly discussing how they teach gender identity and sexuality to kids in the classroom is just some conspiracy and none of it exists?

And please be VERY clear how you think this is somehow connected to the left wing claim that men rape because they dont know rape is wrong. WTF does that have to do with teaching kids about sexual orientation and how some people are born in the wrong body?

Clearly Admin you havent looked at anything. Pretend all day its "never been a thing" and all these parents are just "teh right" making it all up for shits and giggles.

You can't even follow through one line of logic before adding in some other thing that isnt connected.

Is "teh right" hacking into Dept of Ed websites and making up entire curriculums and pretending to be school board members?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

And in the ensuing struggle which Tara Reade alleges, she never once crossed her legs or squirmed as he lunged at her?

yes, I've worked in offices before.

If a Womens wear a dress, panties and pantyhose (

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

Just ask him to grab his blow up doll and press it against the wall and see how the finger thing works out

I'm fucking dead :LOL3:

Joe I'm sorry lol. Fuck I've been trying to ignore this logic he is using lol.

Except Tara Reade was probably wearing typical office attire if she was wearing a dress these day. and a couple of layers of undergarments. Which was probably a dress/business suit, panties and pantyhose. They don't walk into their places of employment with nothing on or underdressed. If they're dressing casually, they'll just wear a pair pants.

In the scheme of things, I suppose anything is possible, but a guy would have to struggle pretty hard to dig through that many layers and in a contorted position way down under.

Many victims of assault are so shocked or terrified they dont struggle.

Are you saying it's not assault unless they fight?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically Admins logic here is that unless we teach kinder students leftwing sexual identity politics in the class room....the boys wont understand rape is wrong.

How the fuck does this make sense?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems you enjoyed being raped all those years on a ship. Right, noodle neck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seems you enjoyed being raped all those years on a ship. Right, noodle neck?

So Big how do you know that rape is not just morally wrong but also illegal?

Men evidently dont know this today and that's why they do it.

Its fascinating to me that these men who rape just didnt know it was bad and this is why we need "pleasure based sex ed" and "gender identity" taught in school.

So I'm curious since men dont know due to lack of leftwing sexual politcs being taught in elementary HOW any of you guys actually knew rape is morally wrong and illegal.

Please .....share.