Girls, if your Rapist impregnates you just think what a wonderful opportunity has been bestowed up on you!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
zAnlXse.jpeg

God works in mysterious ways, you ignorant slut!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dude, your mum needs some botox or some injections or something.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is that why your mom decided not to abort you after being raped in a truck stop toilet?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
THAT must be where his mother got the idea for his name, "Admin"....

At the fuel pumps.....looking at the sign saying minimum fuel pumped must be 2 litres as she was adding to her love bug tank....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I personally know women who conceived during rape. Ones that say they were heavily pressured to abort the rape baby and they were further traumatized by that, and ones who didnt abort and either kept their child or had the child adopted.

This is a very delicate subject that involves much more than a left wing bumper sticker slogan.

I will say this, there are groups of women who actually lived this and they sure dont want politcs speaking for them and degrading it with their over simplified and dehumanizing partisan blather.

I doubt Admin doesnt care about the pro abortion advocates who harrass and attack women who didbt abort after rape, telling them their rape baby belongs in the garbage and she should choke on a dick. Lovely things like that because they dont know how to have interactions without revolting hatred and cruelty.

Admin doesnt get to project his thoughts and feelings onto women who survived a rape and had a pregnancy as a result. He has no empathy for women and girls who survived assault. He literally supports continued abuse of women and girls in his support of allowing men to self identify as women and be placed in womens areas.

Its pathetic to step on the faces of people and speak FOR them because you think you are winning some retarded and dehumanizing partisan argument.

Same guy who pretends to care about rape when a republican is accused and calls rape survivors "rape machines".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What she said:

She didnt say anything wrong or bad. And I'm sick to fuck of the left attempting to speak for people they constantly spit on.

Leftists are raging spewing monsterous as soon as their narratives are challanged and women who have conceived during rape are only "allowed" to have negative feelings about the baby, see the baby as a "rape baby" and get abortions immediately and celebrate it.

Women are not allowed to have any deeper, more complicated emotions.

Rape is the lefts favorite argument for abortion so anything that pokes that, they have a powerful response intended to shame and silence. Just like women who suffered abortion trauma.

These people dont care about other humans. They care about how they can USE other humans. If you have been raped and your rapist takes you for abortion and you are a minor? The clinic wont report it and you'll be handed back to your abuser with NO help. These leftoids dont give a single fuck. Theyll completely ignore it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What she said:

She didnt say anything wrong or bad. And I'm sick to fuck of the left attempting to speak for people they constantly spit on.

Leftists are raging spewing monsterous as soon as their narratives are challanged and women who have conceived during rape are only "allowed" to have negative feelings about the baby, see the baby as a "rape baby" and get abortions immediately and celebrate it.

Rape is the lefts favorite argument for abortion so anything that pokes that, they have a powerful response intended to shame and silence. Just like women who suffered abortion trauma.

These people dont care about other humans. They care about how they can USE other humans. If you have been raped and your rapist takes you for abortion and you are a minor? The clinic wont report it and you'll be handed back to your abuser with NO help. These leftoids dont give a single fuck. Theyll completely ignore it.

I support abortion in cases of rape & incest.

It should be no contest actually. It would be in a number of Catholic nations where abortion is illegal but they make exceptions for rape and incest.

Because in both instances the woman was impregnated against her due to a criminal act which should automatically nullify the pregnancy's validity.

It's the equivalent of putting a gun to your head forcing you to buy a car you never wanted & then you go to court where the salesman demands to keep your money claiming it was a legitimate sale.

Of course his actions would be ruled as criminal & the sale would be ruled invalid as well as the so called buyer would be reimbursed for her trauma.

Plus the salesman would go to jail.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What she said:

It should be no contest actually. It would be in a number of Catholic nations where abortion is illegal but they make exceptions for rape and incest.

Because in both instances the woman was impregnated against her due to a criminal act which should automatically nullify the pregnancy's validity.

It's the equivalent of putting a gun to your head forcing you to buy a car you never wanted & then you go to court where the salesman demands to keep your money claiming it was a legitimate sale.

Of course his actions would be ruled as criminal & the sale would be ruled invalid as well as the so called buyer would be reimbursed for her trauma.

Clown, you support ALL abortion.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just imagine if all rapists had the opportunity to hear the word gay in 3rd grade! They might choose to have their penis' removed, thereby never being able to penis rape anyone ITFP!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What she said:

Well Joe we dont really need abortion for rape cases. We have widely available emergency contraception.

You can walk into any store and get Plan B.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What she said:

Well Joe we dont really need abortion for rape cases. We have widely available emergency contraception.

Even if you're 12.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What she said:

Yes they do.
And for Incest as well.

In those cases, woman is a victim.

She didn't aske to be raped or impregnated and it was the result of a criminal act - rape.

Certain nations provide exceptions where the woman is raped or impregnated by a family member such as Brazil which is highlighted in yellow:

675px-Abortion_Laws.svg.png

India does as well. These countries are normally restrictive where abortion is concerned, but even they offer a woman this alternative in extenuating circumstances like rape.

so Texas should too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What she said:

Yes they do.
And for Incest as well.

She didn't aske to be raped or impregnated and it was the result of a criminal act - rape.

Certain nations provide exceptions where the woman is raped or impregnated by a family member such as Brazil:

Is there any particular reason you think a woman should endure an abortion procedure over being able to take a single pill within three days of any assault and avoid the entire ordeal?

Do you think an abortion procedure is easy peasy?

Would you like me to walk everyone through it? I was awake for mine. I can tell you every detail.

The Plan B pill is the way to go. We dont NEED abortion. Leaving the whole killing a human aside....the procedure and experience is added trauma. If you care about women, you would want better alternatives.

I cannot speak for other countries.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What she said:

Yes they do.
And for Incest as well.

Certain nations provide exceptions where the woman is raped or impregnated by a family member such as Brazil:

Is there any particular reason you think a woman should endure an abortion procedure over being able to take a single pill within three days of any assault and avoid the entire ordeal?

Do you think an abortion procedure is easy peasy?

Would you like me to walk everyone through it? I was awake for mine. I can tell you every detail.

The Plan B pill is the way to go. We dont NEED abortion.

Oh and that's another issue as well.

You stated that in many states the woman has to pay for a rape kit procedure.

In many other countries, the procedure is completely free, including Canada.

Girl or woman can go to these places, request a test free of charge.

Even if it's a foreigner with no medical insurace, including Americans.

You could contact these numbers to find out yourself.:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of rape.....here is another left wing groomer getting involved in schools

Oregon teacher who is on leave and under criminal investigation for sending nudes to a student, was a speaker at the @salemkeizer teacher’s union event yesterday. @salemkeizerea has since deleted the tweet and their account.

FB-IMG-1651468234521.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm surprised at the pro rape sentiments being expressed by the Trumpentards, but who else would vote for a guy that brags about sexual assault.

EYQDZLpXsAUu8it.jpg

"tee hee hee I get to go into the dressing room and ogle them"

The granddaddy of all pervs.

• Winner
Reactions: X