Girls, if your Rapist impregnates you just think what a wonderful opportunity has been bestowed up on you!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1651698030764.jpg
Just another example of liberal cunts lacking motherly instincts

These people are psychopaths. They have deranged minds.

They are violent and hateful psychos.
I been telling you this

they’re sub human parasite filth. Which is why I wonder why in the world you attempt to reason with these vermin ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That psychopath writes for the NYTs and has deleted her Twitter for the second time in two days. She famously makes racist posts declaring all white people should be killed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stubby, why would you be against a law that’s been on the books for 50 years?

Not a law but a court ruling. A court ruling even abortion supporting RBG said was the most poorly reasoned constitutional ruling she had ever seen. It was a lie and a mess to begin with and constitutionally the issue should have always resided with the states due to the 10th a!endment.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If a burglar breaks into my house, and accidentally leaves a child behind, am I obligated to raise that Child and send it to college?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a burglar breaks into my house, and accidentally leaves a child behind, am I obligated to raise that Child and send it to college?

What?

If a burglar breaks into someones house and leaves a child behind .....you would call the fucking police and help that child.

Holy fuck are you suggesting that if a criminal drops a child at your house that you should murder the child?

The fuck is WRONG with you people?

You all belong in camps separated from the rest of us. You people have rotted and violent minds and are an active danger to everyone. The amount of dehumanizing hatred you people are inflicted with is horrifying.

You all need to be walled into a "chaz" and burned too death.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is foaming at the mouth again

His favorite gloryhole must be dry today

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry faggit, you cant just throw it down the garbage disposal. Thats murder.