GO TRUCKERS GO!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Don't worry people Harry MccNutsack says the supply are running at full capacity, no shortages will come from this.
Well, at least we know that libtards will soon acknowledge the shortages now that they have a scapegoat!

We'll never hear the end of it if Aidsman runs low on lube, his natural ass juices aren't sufficient during anal sex these days.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME7PAFH_o.jpg

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't worry people Harry MccNutsack says the supply are running at full capacity, no shortages will come from this.
Well, at least we know that libtards will soon acknowledge the shortages now that they have a scapegoat!

We'll never hear the end of it if Aidsman runs low on lube, his natural ass juices aren't sufficient during anal sex these days.
You do think about me when I am away, oh FaeryAnne you big fag!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Is Trusissy still in hiding?

Still pretty quite about it

Just found out he stormed outta Parliment yesterday, what a pussy

Yeah, I saw the video.

I have never seen anyone leave Question Period like that.

He is a joke.

Haha ya had a peek , even the speaker of the house had to chuckle when someone said out loud "Justin just got up and left" itll look good on him during his competency hearing

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rumor has it, they might go dark tomorrow, no cell service. Also that several bus loads of storm troopers moving in tomorrow. This what Im hearing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rumor has it, they might go dark tomorrow, no cell service. Also that several bus loads of storm troopers moving in tomorrow. This what Im hearing.

It's all gotten outta hand.

What's wrong with people these days!?

Same with that controversy from the Left about Spotify.

Everything is being blown way out of proportion.

I think much of the discontent of Truck drivers is over wages and working conditions. So governments should do more to improve them.

What's noticeable is it isn't just drivers in Canada who are rallying around this cause, but in Australia New Zealand and now France

So it's a bitchfest from this industry around the world.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't actually listen to anything the protesters say, do you? They told you very clear what the Freedom Convoy was about and it was wages. They want an end to the illegal and scie tifically unjustified lockdowns and restrictions. In short, they want their freedom back.

Try listening a little.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't actually listen to anything the protesters say, do you? They told you very clear what the Freedom Convoy was about and it was wages. They want an end to the illegal and scie tifically unjustified lockdowns and restrictions. In short, they want their freedom back.

Try listening a little.

While I'll agree that the mask mandates & lockdowns are certainly issues, I don't think it's the entire story.

Having driven for a living, I know that commercial drivers face so many penalties and restrictions. On one hand the governments always lament that there aren't enough commercial drivers but then when we work they kick the shit out of us. Fine us, increase our fees, make penalties more harsh, allow employers to overwork/mistreat drivers, drive down our wages. Allow unfair competition.

Like drive 14 hours a day as a long haul driver 6 days a week? And the rewards are few.

And then they wonder why there aren't enough drivers or ones willing to stay in the industry. I think Mel or @DDT pointed these issues out. And he's a class 1 driver.

So I feel the governments are at fault too. And the mask mandates are just the straw that broke the camels back. Governments including mine have been unreasonable in the way they've treated commercial drivers.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Try listening a little.

mandates being lifted and the sucks are still there

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Try listening a little.

But they are still keeping vax passports for business they want all mandates not lifted but debunked , exposed and dismantled for being politicized

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Try listening a little.

But they are still keeping vax passports for business they want all mandates not lifted but debunked , exposed and dismantled for being politicized

in time man, everything will be dropped
Alberta already
no one is listening/ the public thinks its selfish after all WE went through ... good luck man

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Try listening a little.

Alberta already
no one is listening/ the public thinks its selfish after all WE went through ... good luck man

The world is listening , cmon your being misguided.. It only gaining momentum but I'm not pushing my ideology but it's not going anywhere 3million people in Ottawa protesting will have to be addressed ..

Trudeau and the corrupt politicians involved in their shenanigans will be brought to justice

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Try listening a little.

Alberta already

The world is listening , cmon your being misguided.. It only gaining momentum but I'm not pushing my ideology but it's not going anywhere 3million people in Ottawa protesting will have to be addressed ..

Trudeau and the corrupt politicians involved in their shenanigans will be brought to justice
LOL

aint nothing happening until voting day ...

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Try listening a little.

Alberta already

LOL

Not true , the people have already seeked council and are investigating Trudeau competence as PM ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Try listening a little.

Alberta already

LOL

Not true , the people have already seeked council and are investigating Trudeau competence as PM ..
when I see it I'll believe it, I'm like that... need tangible proof not werdz from the net

Just curious tho' what peepole ?? truckerz ?

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
FREEDOM !! LMAO in Canada ??
do we even know what oppression is

This is all new to us, people of Canada have never experienced this kinda corruption, I believed in our media til this pandemic , never gave a shit whò ran the country til I wasn't allowed to move around in my own country.

It's over the mandates and lockdowns don't work , we have to accept it Covid like the flu and colds are here to stay time to move on

You wanna throw poison in your body that's on you .. no judgment

You wanna wear mask again on you..

It's about how we have lost all our right and people are dying under the tyranny of a ruling class