GO TRUCKERS GO!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Joe They are going to invalidate anyone who does not get a booster. You will be treated the same as anyone else who is not fully vaccinated if you do not get a booster @Joe.

You need to stick with the program @Joe if you want to retain all your privileges @Joe but I know you said you will not be getting a booster @Joe so I am saying that you should not bitch and moan when it happens @Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe They are going to invalidate anyone who does not get a booster. You will be treated the same as anyone else who is not fully vaccinated if you do not get a booster @Joe.

You need to stick with the program @Joe if you want to retain all your privileges @Joe but I know you said you will not be getting a booster @Joe so I am saying that you should not bitch and moan when it happens @Joe

If it's that Canadian Vaccine or the American one, Novavax, & they prove to be safe & effective after 6 months of data, then I 'll consider getting a booster @The Prowler.

But I dont want to get Pfizer or Moderna again. That stuff does seem like juju. And too many jabs of them may do more harm than good.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If it's that Canadian Vaccine or the American one, Novavax, & they prove to be safe & effective after 6 months of data, then I 'll consider getting a booster @The Prowler.

But I dont want to get Pfizer or Moderna again. That stuff does seem like juju. And too many jabs of them may do more harm than good.

@Joe You have said that about 5000 times already @Joe.

No need to repeat it @Joe.

Just say something if you change your mind @Joe.

Pisser that they will take away your restaurant, travel, etc. privileges because you are not "fully vaccinated" @Joe.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
273039020_10228243225645152_6558764613895396314_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

@Joe You have said that about 5000 times already @Joe.

No need to repeat it @Joe.

Just say something if you change your mind @Joe.

Pisser that they will take away your restaurant, travel, etc. privileges because you are not "fully vaccinated" @Joe.
dood, just ask already he;ll let you touch his wiener ..ffs than yoo can stop hounding em

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Miners are heading to Ottowa in 40 ton dump trucks. Someone has to mine all that salt.

6e3083f22b170aa3.jpeg

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So it's on Ottawa Police chief said with his 1800 officers they are forcefully going to remove the protestors.. said they'll be handing over children to child services and aggressive protestors will be detained and financially penalized

Here's the live stream,

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is there any truth to the 50% of Ottawa cops resigning rumour?

It's getting to the point where Zogbots deserve a place next to their paymasters swinging from the lamp posts...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So it's on Ottawa Police chief said with his 1800 officers they are forcefully going to remove the protestors.. said they'll be handing over children to child services and aggressive protestors will be detained and financially penalized

It's caused quite the ruckus & the stir back east eh?

It was peaceful by comparison on the coast.

Truckers came to Vancouver for the weekend then they back home or to work.

Situation must be a lot more dire for the drivers in Ontario eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow, its as if anyone who doesnt want the booster may have just as well not got ANY jab ITFP!

I will not even consider another shot until it's been a year since my first and I will have anti bodies checked FIRST.

And I will not comply with any bullshit requests to check my vaccine status either. Unless it's someone who needs to know it's no ones damn business.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, its as if anyone who doesnt want the booster may have just as well not got ANY jab ITFP!

I will not even consider another shot until it's been a year since my first and I will have anti bodies checked FIRST.

And I will not comply with any bullshit requests to check my vaccine status either. Unless it's someone who needs to know it's no ones damn business.

How do you have ur antibodies checked?

And what do you look for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How do you have ur antibodies checked?

And what do you look for?

You go to the doctor and they do a blood test and check for antibodies.