realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
AxonBody3.2021.6.1ThomasWebster_72x60_oilonlinen_2021_cropped_1200px.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The actual workers are so fed up with the elites.

It's amazing how we plainly see who the establishment shills are loud and clear now.....even though we knew this, now its plain obvious. All these lockdowns and mandates and the government sanctioned riots (a bunch of criminals destroying peoples communities and businesses) and now the regular working people are done.

And looky who is slamming and attacking them. What a surprise! Those parroting shills will STILL claim to be for the "workers" as they continually shit on everyone.

You have to wonder at what point will people supporting the governments and elites will realize they are siding with the bad guys?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the regular working people are at work ...

They cease being the working class when they revolt?

Since when?

All the workers support all these workers :D

Keep dreaming

Honey my family had always been working class. Everyone in my circle is working class. I'm that blue collar trash that never set foot on a uni campus.

Trust me. They ALL support these workers. A SMALL percent are total cucks, sure. The majority backs truckers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Since when?

Keep dreaming

Honey my family had always been working class. Everyone in my circle is working class. I'm that blue collar trash that never set foot on a uni campus.

Trust me. They ALL support these workers. A SMALL percent are total cucks, sure. The majority backs truckers.
maYbe in America where crap like this is common but I can assure you people here are at work and 90 percent of us think this is retarded no matter what you werdZzzz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Since when?

Keep dreaming

maYbe in America where crap like this is common but I can assure you people here are at work and 90 percent of us think this is retarded no matter what you werdZzzz

Not so much. Pretty much all the Canadian workers are in support of the truckers.

And really why wouldnt the common people support eachother? Why would you be against that? You want the elites to continue stomping on the peasents?

Show me where 90 percent of the workers in Canada think its "retarded" that regular people are defending their rights?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Since when?

Keep dreaming

Not so much. Pretty much all the Canadian workers are in support of the truckers.

And really why wouldnt the common people support eachother? Why would you be against that? You want the elites to continue stomping on the peasents?

Show me where 90 percent of the workers in Canada think its "retarded" that regular people are defending their rights?
dam you straight up ly and put werdZzzz ... acyaully its creeped up to nearly 48 percent ..was 83 last week ... still tho not nearly all ... ha ha is that trumpf logic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Since when?

Keep dreaming

dam you straight up ly and put werdZzzz ... acyaully its creeped up to nearly 48 percent ..was 83 last week ... still tho not nearly all ... ha ha is that trumpf logic

Asking you show that 90 percent of workers think the protest is retarded is a "ly"?

Do you have that stat? Because I see otherwise both here AND in Canada. Corporate media is telling the LY.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a real sad thing and baffling to see anyone align with lying corporate elites and politicains over actual people is all.

Most people dont wanna lick boots.

You really want the government to be able to decide what medical decisions you make? What protests are acceptable? When YOUR business gets shut down and when it cam open? Why would you think these people give a fuck about our health?

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Since when?

Keep dreaming

I saw this one at the protest Saturday

ME7U4KL_o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha someone tell the uber-smart truckers the vax pass is scrapped come march as well as many other measures ...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Since when?

Keep dreaming

I've been reading how regular people in Canada are fed up. Apparently they're asking these jackasses to move on. And in a very Un Canadian move, they're not using the world "please" in their requests. lol

2/3rds of Canadians support the use of military force to move them out...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Maru Voice Canada"

You are such a gullible idiot, Leaker.

Hahahahaha!!!!
Whadda ya expect. Lyin cunt denied the homeless problem in her failed state was that bad back in 2019. I went there and my whole family saw it first hand.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Maru Voice Canada"

Hahahahaha!!!!
Whadda ya expect. Lyin cunt denied the homeless problem in her failed state was that bad back in 2019. I went there and my whole family saw it first hand.

I didn't deny the homeless problem at all, liar. I said it's not like you contards make it with your hysteria.

Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Maru Voice Canada"

Hahahahaha!!!!

I didn't deny the homeless problem at all, liar. I said it's not like you contards make it with your hysteria.
Lyin nigger bitch lies.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

"Maru Voice Canada"

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lyin nigger bitch lies.

nigger dick suckin bitch sit on a guhn and rotate BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Maru Voice Canada"

Hahahahaha!!!!
Youre family is retarded they prolly seen squirells ffs :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. Lame. :Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Maru Voice Canada"

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lyin nigger bitch lies.

nigger dick suckin bitch sit on a guhn and rotate BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Real creative, ODB.