GO TRUCKERS GO!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trudeau means business now! He shall not tolerate!!! :LOL3:

Teh joke here is how all you BUTT huRT Americans poured in more than half the donations... stirring up trouble via proxy NICE TRY THO '
Those arent mostly Americans protesting. At any rate, the trouble is there, no try about it!
heello .. I said the donations that were POURING in ... not from Canada as in FROM AMERICA trying to stir up shit fuck off ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Teh joke here is how all you BUTT huRT Americans poured in more than half the donations... stirring up trouble via proxy NICE TRY THO '

The bigger joke is how you guys think the government should be able to make your medical decisions FOR you and coerce you to take interventions even against your will.

Wait until you find out the government doesnt give a single fuck about your health.

It's like you guys are literally being told your wife is running gang bangs in the next room and calling us stupid and a "joke" while you get a good mouthful of cream pie cum out of your cheating spouses asshole.

That's what you guys look like arguing against your own gotdamn rights.

You guys are literally like "NO! The Gov and Corps love me and I dont wanna have to make my own choices! Shut up and do what daddy says!"

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The bigger joke is how you guys think the government should be able to make your medical decisions FOR you and coerce you to take interventions even against your will.

Wait until you find out the government doesnt give a single fuck about your health.

It's like you guys are literally being told your wife is running gang bangs in the next room and calling us stupid and a "joke" while you get a good mouthful of cream pie cum out of your cheating spouses asshole.

Thanks for the loot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Those arent mostly Americans protesting. At any rate, the trouble is there, no try about it!
heello .. I said the donations that were POURING in ... not from Canada as in FROM AMERICA trying to stir up shit fuck off ahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
Canadians are doing all the heavy lifting. Canadians are protesting. Sure, authoritarian cunts like you wanna shut it down and when people like me send $20 to help support people taking off work to fight back against stupidity and tyranny, it makes you flip your shit. Trying? Well, I'd say DID!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thanks for the loot

You think you are getting loot? Bahahaha.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the loot

You think you are getting loot? Bahahaha.
Hopefully he uses it for a bath and a haircut!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Canadians are doing all the heavy lifting. Canadians are protesting. Sure, authoritarian cunts like you wanna shut it down and when people like me send $20 to help support people taking off work to fight back against stupidity and tyranny, it makes you flip your shit. Trying? Well, I'd say DID!
:LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Canadians are learning they have no rights. That their government will literally take over their lives and make decisions for their bodies and they cannot do anything about it.

What level brainwashed do you have to be to be okay with that?

The SAME governments that experiment on human beings with shit like MK Ultra and the Tuskegee diabolical. Fucking hell. It's just pure stupid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Im sorry man but when I read that America was behind more than half the donations it all started making sense ....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The government loves us!! They know what's best for us better than we do! Shut up you dummies! We dont need any rights you stoopies!"

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Well this probably happened cuz it happened to blacks and the government loves us all and cares about us and we should give up our rights.....but they hate black people so yeah this was just CONZ!!"

"We need to let leftwing people make ALL our decisions for us!! Ur dumbz if you dont! Dems n progs love teh blacks!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's all give up our rights to wealthy elite sociopaths who want to force a vaccine that doesnt even stop the spread.

It's so funny how workers want their rights restored! Hahaha those dummies. Look how the gov is pwning them by evoking "emergency powers" out of pure fucking pride. That not like Hitler or anything! You stoopies not doing what daddy says are doing a hitler!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear these cucks would eat feces if the government told them it was fudge. And they swear they love it while mocking people who are saying "Uhhh hey dude? You are eating shit.....why the fuck are you eating shit?"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont werdz very good short attention span as you may know ..
just you need to know I do is all as I know you dont .... move on

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2/3rds of Canadians support the use of military force to move them out...

"Maru Voice Canada"

You are such a gullible idiot, Leaker.

Hahahahaha!!!!
Whadda ya expect. Lyin cunt denied the homeless problem in her failed state was that bad back in 2019. I went there and my whole family saw it first hand.

I didn't deny the homeless problem at all, liar. I said it's not like you contards make it with your hysteria.
Lyin nigger bitch lies.

Here you go culero...just for you. :Dickhead:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2/3rds of Canadians support the use of military force to move them out...

"Maru Voice Canada"

You are such a gullible idiot, Leaker.

Hahahahaha!!!!
Whadda ya expect. Lyin cunt denied the homeless problem in her failed state was that bad back in 2019. I went there and my whole family saw it first hand.

I didn't deny the homeless problem at all, liar. I said it's not like you contards make it with your hysteria.
Lyin nigger bitch lies.

Here you go culero...just for you. :Dickhead:
I dont speak French, nigger bitch.