GO TRUCKERS GO!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HONK, HONK on, Mike Lindell!!!!!
ha ha ha ha that fucking idiot is another simplestiltskin ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Its all good. Them Minnesotans are practically Cucknadians anyway. Aye?
Honestly tho that dood got so hurt he had to sooth it in a commercial ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And now he's meddling in Cucknadian affairs!!!!! :WTF6:

LMFAO!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha ha ha ha that fucking idiot is another simplestiltskin ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Honestly tho that dood got so hurt he had to sooth it in a commercial ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LMFAO!
yup, shit your country now you wanna shit ours ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lrad boy ... on the way GET THAT GARBAGE OUTTA HERE !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LMFAO!
I thought he was gonna BAWL in that commercial :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO!
"[Canada Prime Minister] Justin Trudeau, the evil dictator up there … said if you help the truckers, then you can get debanked," Lindell told Stinchfield. "The banks up in Canada can debank you. I got it beat. I'm already debanked!"

Sounds like your PM is gonna get the fukin boot to me!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LMFAO!
"[Canada Prime Minister] Justin Trudeau, the evil dictator up there … said if you help the truckers, then you can get debanked," Lindell told Stinchfield. "The banks up in Canada can debank you. I got it beat. I'm already debanked!"

Sounds like your PM is gonna get the fukin boot to me!!!!
they'll just replece him with another fuckwit, jist hope he's not on the american $$
so laughable how you guys tried fucking up our great white north .... really turned the public sour to the cause

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is a good lookin' truck lol.

HONK HONK!!!

70d39fe0fc11329ffca5935db7cb6f54d6749aee.jpg

The rebel flag is still one of the issues the liberals are focusing on to get the war time act enforced and voted in, rite now it is in full effect till Friday but we all know Justine will go on vacay and bump it till parliament comes back in March

They just power hungry man.

How does flying a flag constitute war measures lol? I've only heard of and seen TWO of my Southern flags up there lately. And one was an obvious plant that got run off.

160 years later, my flag still strikes FEAR in them!!!

Run and hide pussy bitch boi Justin!
does it belong in Canada tho' ... I dont know so asking ??

Ok hear me out....

It was flown up there and still does where the sissy brigade doesnt live. All around the world it is flown. It is known as the flag of resistance to tyranny. Dont let them tell you otherwise, trust me. THEY want you to think "racism" when you see it, so you reject it. When in actuality, it has nothing to do with that, and THEY fear what it truly means.

So does it belong in Canada? Now more than ever!!! It belongs everywhere right now!!! lol

This is why you often see it with the Gadsden Flag.

yeh sorry ... This is our flag

200.gif

No american puppets

I didnt say it wasnt.

I'm pretty sure any Canadians flying a Confederate or Gadsden flag are definately not gonna agree they are anyones "puppets", X. And I dont think they care if it hurts feels. And I doubt they deny the Canadian flag. They very act of flying American anti tyranny flags is a direct "fuck you" to an over reaching, tyrannical government. Hong Kong freedom fighters flew American flags. It's about the spirit.

Dont be so judgemental. You get further with understanding than you do with manipulation and coercion. That should be the lessons here really.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
just keep your shit @home :ThumbsUp1:

I have nothing to do with Canada. That's Canadian people choosing to buck back.

I dont believe in coercion or controling others. Js.
Canadian people are at work ... moving forward, preparing for March 1st ...

Looks like quite a few are fed up enough to protest and they are still Canadians whether authoritarian gate keepers like it or not.

Js

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Looks like quite a few are fed up enough to protest and they are still Canadians whether authoritarian gate keepers like it or not.

Js
not enough to matter .. send more $$ :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Js
not enough to matter .. send more $$ :LOL3:

I never donated money.

Sure looks like they matter. You know if you had a bad reaction to the first shot.....these government fucktards you are aligning with would still force you to get the second one and if you died or were disabled they would only care about how it makes them look.

You are slamming the people who would have your back for elitests that would shit on your corpse.

Js.