GO TRUCKERS GO!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was pretty cruel to have road down and trampled an elderly Metz grandmother in a walker like that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
f5271d6d84ddf161.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking ZOG Bots. I couldn't do their job and look myself in the mirror every morning. I understand that they're only following orders and want a pay cheque every month like the rest of us, but at what point do you draw the line and admit to yourself that enabling a tyrannical leftist government is a very bad life choice?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a good lookin' truck lol.

HONK HONK!!!

70d39fe0fc11329ffca5935db7cb6f54d6749aee.jpg

The rebel flag is still one of the issues the liberals are focusing on to get the war time act enforced and voted in, rite now it is in full effect till Friday but we all know Justine will go on vacay and bump it till parliament comes back in March

They just power hungry man.

How does flying a flag constitute war measures lol? I've only heard of and seen TWO of my Southern flags up there lately. And one was an obvious plant that got run off.

160 years later, my flag still strikes FEAR in them!!!

Run and hide pussy bitch boi Justin!
does it belong in Canada tho' ... I dont know so asking ??

Ok hear me out....

It was flown up there and still does where the sissy brigade doesnt live. All around the world it is flown. It is known as the flag of resistance to tyranny. Dont let them tell you otherwise, trust me. THEY want you to think "racism" when you see it, so you reject it. When in actuality, it has nothing to do with that, and THEY fear what it truly means.

So does it belong in Canada? Now more than ever!!! It belongs everywhere right now!!! lol

I never really cared if anyone flew the Confederate flag @Blazor.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canada to drop Covid mandates...

Just like your country it was coming to an end anyways as I've been saying page after page .

but saving face and all that ... congrats truckez !! :LOL3:

So they should have just gotten fired over not wanting a certain injection then?

no, but they did as many of my friends were in other industries... they have adapted and moved on ... no shot, luclily hopefully things will be normal very soon ANd we will have 2 and third generation vaxxs that are proven ... i await your many werdz response

Now that Novavax was approved & others are on their way it might reduce people's hesitancy to get the shot if there are better vaccines available.

I won't getting another mRNA jab since better & safer products are starting to appear.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That ZOG police woman looked uncomfortable...
god damn millenials!

274112822_1756078311459190_5463511253464485355_n.jpg

...Well they sure must be angry but somethin'!

Who the Hell would bother to protest in 0 degree F weather?!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...its supposed to get really cold to nite.

They must have a Lotta money saved up to burn all that fuel & battery juice ta stay warm.

Fark I'd take a vacation. Go ta Florida warm up ta put a smile on their faces. I'd wager the smart ones did & then sent a donation to the Truckers Brotherhood as a show of support.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mentally ill self declared Antigua hacker admits to multiple felonies including hacking give send go.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This has all gone much too far.

The government should have sat down to speak with the Truckers in the beginning to cool down the situation.

But they should go home now.

This mess has dragged on far too long.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This has all gone much too far.

The government should have sat down to speak with the Truckers in the beginning to cool down the situation.

But they should go home now.

This mess has dragged on far too long.

Some reports coppers have blood on their hands, 3 dead and lots injured..