GO TRUCKERS GO!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what-huh.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, I watched the video of the Mohawk squaw getting trampled by the Mounties. She was clearly taking on the trappings of White Supremacy by participating in the clearly illegal insurrectionist activity so she deserved a horse hoof to the kidney as far as any Leftist vermin are concerned.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So, I watched the video of the Mohawk squaw getting trampled by the Mounties. She was clearly taking on the trappings of White Supremacy by participating in the clearly illegal insurrectionist activity so she deserved a horse hoof to the kidney as far as any Leftist vermin are concerned.
Now get this, I may just be a fellow with a lick of common sense but when a horse is a comin' I'd mooove .

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Now get this, I may just be a fellow with a lick of common sense but when a horse is a comin' I'd mooove .

I would too, but look at her! She's an old broad. Those Mounties should pay!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

that and she had a walker, I know before you say it Old Lady with a walker right in the front line..

but the media here is still dening it happened..

hahaha the RCMP had to make a public announcement saying they are "looking into it"

X

xXx
Site Supporter

that and she had a walker, I know before you say it Old Lady with a walker right in the front line..

hahaha the RCMP had to make a public announcement saying they are "looking into it"
The SIU has been called since yesterday

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

The SIU has been called since yesterday

exactly just like emergency act vote was supposed to happen but nothing.. Liberals talk only bs

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Gender dysphoria.

200.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I saw a few different angles of that scene going down,one was right in front of her looking at her, and I will say, a sweet lil old lady is short, and she really couldnt see the horses coming. The horses came so quick, was no way she could move in time. She only had time to turn her head before grandma got ran over by a reindeer. Was literally saying "love and peace, love and peace" right before the trampling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That will be the new narrative. Or theyll just ignore it.

Or likely theyll just stick with saying it never happened and its "right wing propaganda".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They need to go after those officers like they did the ones that were involved with George Floyd.

The officers were clearly white supremacists and committing a hate crime on a Native Indian.... a woman too.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
On the far eastern side of Oregon near the corner of where Washington, Oregon and Idaho meet, is a summit on I84 you drive over than can be dicey during a winter storm, today on the "Cabbage Patch Hill"

274454526_470100608233248_6360797842165652806_n.jpg

Sorry, Stubby, no reports about any cock sucking during this truck driving disaster, available at this time.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the far eastern side of Oregon near the corner of where Washington, Oregon and Idaho meet, is a summit on I84 you drive over than can be dicey during a winter storm, today on the "Cabbage Patch Hill"

274454526_470100608233248_6360797842165652806_n.jpg

Sorry, Stubby, no reports about any cock sucking during this truck driving disaster, available at this time.
Wow, that global warming is SCARY!!!