Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ME8275X_o.jpg
WTF? Thats some fucked up shit!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They take the pet and hold it for 8 days and if arrangements are not made, the pet is considered relinquished and they adopt it out. Or euthanize it :/

Which is better than the animal starving because its owner is in jail. But fucked up because they shouldnt be getting arrested.

And still the Canadian dictator has refused to talk with them. He went right to this without trying to work it out. What a piece of shit. Lefties do not lead. They use force. You either do and say what they want, or they make you their enemy and start labeling you all kinds of horrible shit and they escalate to violence and force. That's what they do.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I cant find out if this is fake news or not, its really disturbing if true ... law says not allowed but with these emergency measures ..people here would be up in arms .. aint no one killing a poor pet

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cant find out if this is fake news or not, its really disturbing if true ... law says not allowed but with these emergency measures ..people here would be up in arms .. aint no one killing a poor pet
Thats YOUR team, dipshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its hyperbolic but true in the way that if someone gets arrested and they have a pet with no one to look after it, the pet is taken to a shelter for care and they give it 8 days for arrangements to be made. If none are made they take ownership of the animal and put it up for adoption or euthanize it.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

It's not fake, but the lawyers are already on it and truckers stick together and have places they can adopt to that'll allow them to pick them up after they get released..

Truckers made a statement saying local families are willing to take children and pets if shit goes down

X

xXx
Site Supporter

They take the pet and hold it for 8 days and if arrangements are not made, the pet is considered relinquished and they adopt it out. Or euthanize it :/

Which is better than the animal starving because its owner is in jail. But fucked up because they shouldnt be getting arrested.

And still the Canadian dictator has refused to talk with them. He went right to this without trying to work it out. What a piece of shit. Lefties do not lead. They use force. You either do and say what they want, or they make you their enemy and start labeling you all kinds of horrible shit and they escalate to violence and force. That's what they do.
than you guys stand behind it and finance it lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's not fake, but the lawyers are already on it and truckers stick together and have places they can adopt to that'll allow them to pick them up after they get released..

Truckers made a statement saying local families are willing to take children and pets if shit goes down

That's gotta be just for the pets physically with the truckers right?

Because their pets at home would be with someone already, wouldnt they? Truckers are usually gone for weeks or months. Unless they are local delivery truckers.

My dad was a trucker and he had his weiner dog, Scooter, with him on the road. One of his friends had a cat on the road with him.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Its hyperbolic but true in the way that if someone gets arrested and they have a pet with no one to look after it, the pet is taken to a shelter for care and they give it 8 days for arrangements to be made. If none are made they take ownership of the animal and put it up for adoption or euthanize it.
Okay but that goes for EVERY person arrested anywhere, drug dealer whatever

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I think because this emergency measures act is active all kinds of fake stories are being thrown under the umbrella of it ... sure these are possibilities but will it really happen... beside who the hecj brings there kids ,

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Because their pets at home would be with someone already, wouldnt they? Truckers are usually gone for weeks or months. Unless they are local delivery truckers.

My dad was a trucker and he had his weiner dog, Scooter, with him on the road. One of his friends had a cat on the road with him.

The emergency act allows them to make the rules as they go, rumors have it motions are being put forward to take truckers children away if they can't take care of them after their bank accounts get frozen

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay but that goes for EVERY person arrested anywhere, drug dealer whatever

I know. It's also the case if someone ends up in the hospital. Like if first responders show up and someone needs to be taken and they have pets and no one there, the pets will get taken.

I dont think the Humane Society is gonna kill healthy animals for this. That's not what they are about.

It's still fucked up that they only get 8 days before they are relinquished though. Sad and fucked up.

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The emergency act allows them to make the rules as they go, rumors have it motions are being put forward to take truckers children away if they can't take care of them after their bank accounts get frozen

That's insane

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canadians gave him the power and they only way to get liberty back from a tyrant is at the end of a barrel. OOPS! They dont have any!