GO TRUCKERS GO!!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Everyone just needs to come out. Stop feeling intimidated. Take their position and let the cards fall where they may.

People have spent far too long silent and allowing themselves to feel intimidated.

haha I agree , but I still have a bandana round my neck which I pull up to skate past enterances , 10 feet later off it comes. See my temper lands me in hot water heaps and with my disorders its just easier to slip under the radar then have a hassle that'll wound my spirit and leave me paying my garbage vibe forward

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Everyone just needs to come out. Stop feeling intimidated. Take their position and let the cards fall where they may.

People have spent far too long silent and allowing themselves to feel intimidated.

I been flying my flag since nearly 2 years ago, I dont feel intimidated. Im out there!

Standing at monuments all by myself. Driving down the road flying my flag.

Im doing my part!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
0c74db55251deb01.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The reality is that those who support the BLM grift do so because they agree with whatever the cause is. Even if its rooted in falsehoods. They believe it's a good cause, so they are willing to excuse the ghoulish extensive damage done to peoples LIVES.

They dont have problem with mobs attacking ordinary people if they agree with the cause and think it's a worthy one.

But they do NOT agree with or even understand a protest that's on the opposing end? They think the government should stamp it out.

They are one sided authoritarians who dont care about ramming their standards onto the public who dont think the public should be able to openly oppose to blow back on. When it's something they want or approve of... no amount of violence is off limits. If they dont approve? They want the boot stomped on peoples heads. They just label opposition as fascist or other smears and lies to justify their authoritarian stances.

FB-IMG-1645839153940.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
btw mandates are OVER here ...someone tell the stupid truckerZzzz :LOL3:

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Oh so vax passes are gone then, and those whose lives were destroyed can go back to work..

Nope mandates are still in place as they are allowing businesses to make the decision ..

And whose to say in the fall when flu season hits they don't lock us down again and bring the mandates back in
.. not good enough

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh so vax passes are gone then, and those whose lives were destroyed can go back to work..

Nope mandates are still in place as they are allowing businesses to make the decision ..

And whose to say in the fall when flu season hits they don't lock us down again and bring the mandates back in
.. not good enough
a buisness that Keeps it will fail, lose $$ it'll be another week befor e we are FREEEEEE LOLOLOL
Most business habe scrapped it and yes they are recalling workers

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There are more pressing matters atm
"OG" Anunoby Jr. is out tonight ... fucking up my ticket

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

.. not good enough
a buisness that Keeps it will fail, lose $$ it'll be another week befor e we are FREEEEEE LOLOLOL

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Florida does need more duh's ... seems fitting, think she'll know to move from a walking horse there ??
A horse needs to blast a load in your face, faggit!
are cons so fucking stupid they stand in fronna' horses you stupid american AHAHAHAHAHAH DONT BE BITTER JUST FUCKING MOOOOOOVE lololololololololol

Are you serious? Police trampled over an old native lady and its "omg CONS r dumbz!"?

Ever think perhaps the ones building the narratives want you to hate other people? You just ripped on an old woman who was trampled by police horses because your government doesnt want citizens to protest. Think about that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.. not good enough

This. The government shouldnt be allowed to overstep and meddle into peoples lives like this were they can dictate who gets to work and what medical interventions people have to have.

You can tell people really do not think history can repeat itself. Its shocking to me how many people are willing to defend censorship and the government boot.

Especailly Americans.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Florida does need more duh's ... seems fitting, think she'll know to move from a walking horse there ??
are cons so fucking stupid they stand in fronna' horses you stupid american AHAHAHAHAHAH DONT BE BITTER JUST FUCKING MOOOOOOVE lololololololololol

Are you serious? Police trampled over an old native lady and its "omg CONS r dumbz!"?

Ever think perhaps the ones building the narratives want you to hate other people? You just ripped on an old woman who was trampled by police horses because your government doesnt want citizens to protest. Think about that.
fucking MOVE a horse is a coming ... its not rocket science

X

xXx
Site Supporter

.. not good enough

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
OH nO's !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

stay confused buddy
stay until a horse walks over you

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, like this chink, right cuck?

PWN3D!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yea, like this chink, right cuck?

PWN3D!!!

if he moved, he have not been killed right ... regardless of politics