OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
4f88eba7521cbc983602cf73e3342fec.jpg

Wonderful message from Keanu Reeves about the current situation
"Humans are about to release themselves from the matrix."
A war is underway that will shape the future of human existence and the world we leave to our children is silently optimistic about the future because humanity shows signs of breaking the matrix.
The human race has been reduced to slavery for thousands of years, we have been kept in mental prison by dark elites and secret societies who have done their best to oppress us and prevent us from achieving our potential.
The real world matrix is starting to crack.
Humanity shows signs of the release of the matrix.
What a time to be alive!
Exciting times we live in.
Yes, of course, there are many people who are only interested in the Kardashians, but a large portion of the population has been awakened.
The most important thing is that there is now a war between our supreme masters and those who want to free us.
What is the matrix?
the matrix is a holographic universe projected into us by those who want to control us.
Humanity has been repressed and controlled in this way for millennials.
We think it's real, but in reality it's just a movie that's playing in the collective consciousness, which presents itself as "reality".
This is a spiritual shift that needs to take place.
People have had enough of useless wars, totalitarian leadership and authoritarian control.
People wake up to what's really important in life.
It is time to regain our infinite power and open the doors of our mental prison.
It is not an easy thing to do, but it is time to walk in the light of freedom. "

Keanu Reeves

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
REAL CANADIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD AND THE SUPPORT IS AWESOME, ALL ROUND THE WORLD AND ON THE ROADS CHEERING IN SUPPORT

TRUCKERS STATED THEY ARENT LEAVING TIL THEY ARE ADDRESSED AND ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED

...so what are these Truckers bitching about?

Mandates? Lockdowns?

Yeah I don't like them either.

But yanno when I talked to people who lived during really hard times like the Great Depression & World War II , all these so called deprivations that we're experiencing really seem so trifling.

You know what I think would be a lot harder? Being a POW in a camp during the Second World War.

Geez we've become a society of spineless whiners and complainers. What da bunch of fucking sissies.

I still think about the WWII vet I knew as a child who had his eyes blown out in a bomb blast during a battle. He never once complained ever. And he worked in a menial job as a store clerk. He was just glad to be alive. I never forgot him.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So, in your opinion, @Joe, we have to wait until experiencing great suffering before asserting ourselves and protesting government overreach?

You are on a disability pension, @Joe. You bow to the government because they provide for you. You are like a child, obeying your parents.

But for the rest of us, the ones paying the government to provide the services, we expect them to serve us. Not the other way around.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Raiding of a homeless shelter for food? WTF is that old fag journo on about lol.

They were protestors, used a drop in to shower and eat and it overwhelmed them.. hyped up the aggression aspect, lefty bs 100% , Truckers made nice though, dropped a load of food on em and a little financial compensation..

It was real early, people got discombobulated since the media blackout effected all Main Stream Media..

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It's really encouraging to see this, normally Globohomo dominates and anyone who opposes gets squashed.

Has there Gofundme account been re-opened?

Not last I checked, but fuel has already been paid for, they bought in bulk which GFM pays to the gas companies directly.

Heard they found a distro that knocked off .09 a litre

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like it's about to kick off with counter protests..

Here's where the libtards try to turn it into a violent riot so they can throw us back under EOA

ME7I1F0_o.jpg

Hang on, let me translate that for you lol....

"Hello, my name is Mackenzie. Im a lil soy boy.

Im scared of the truckers, just like Justa Turdyeah is. They are so bad ass, much more manly than I am.

Im tired of them blocking the streets, I like being a government lil bitch.

We need to protest this. But Im too afraid to approach the scary truckers. So we should protest at the police department. You know.... the same place we tried to defund. If we whine and bitch enough, they will have to do something.

Make sure you bring plenty of soy lattes, we dont want to run out."

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Raiding of a homeless shelter for food? WTF is that old fag journo on about lol.

That was just another one of the lies of the left wing media. They are in a panic desperately trying to lie and smear hoping something, anything, will stick. It won't work and that realization is just making the leftist establishment panic more.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That was just another one of the lies of the left wing media. They are in a panic desperately trying to lie and smear hoping something, anything, will stick. It won't work and that realization is just making the leftist establishment panic more.

Yup. Some workers/volunteers who served food said they could not get to the shelter to help serve because of the traffic. Meanwhile the truckers had BBQs going and were handing out cooked food to anyone who wanted some.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like the Àussies are about to kick off

Fuck yeah! Fuck them assholes! They staying way too peaceful, as they have been, but it wont last long as long as they keep being assholes to folks. Love that old dude at the end, "never, ever, give up! Hold the line!" after they had fucked him up. Buy that man a beer!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, in your opinion, @Joe, we have to wait until experiencing great suffering before asserting ourselves and protesting government overreach?

You are on a disability pension, @Joe. You bow to the government because they provide for you. You are like a child, obeying your parents.

But for the rest of us, the ones paying the government to provide the services, we expect them to serve us. Not the other way around.

We aren't lIving thru hard times like our parents & grandparents had to endure. This is nothing by comparison.

They had to put up with a lot more hardship than we think imaginable. People aren't tough enough anymore. Should harden the fuck up.

And those who choose not to vaccinate should be willing to accept the government restrictions and mandates.

Yanno I got fully vaccinated and I don't wanna go out right now.

Yeah like everyone else I wish this was just like yesterday and we could go back the way things were. But it isn't & we can't.

Gotta man up.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

We aren't lIving thru hard times like our parents & grandparents had to endure. This is nothing by comparison.

They had to put up with a lot more hardship than we think imaginable. People aren't tough enough anymore. Should harden the fuck up.

And those who choose not to vaccinate should be willing to accept the government restrictions and mandates.

Yanno I got fully vaccinated and I don't wanna go out right now.

Yeah like everyone else I wish this was just like yesterday and we could go back the way things were. But it isn't & we can't.

Gotta man up.

@Joe You would bend over and take it up the ass without question.

Not everyone is such a gimp, @Joe.