GO TRUCKERS GO!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
2YipWlD.jpg
P9Dp10H.png
fFRYWcy.jpg

Are these fuckers incapable of doing this?

man-putting-on-an-earplug-picture-id646982922

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

What happened to the video?

Crap, I dont know. It was showing Justa Turdyeah calling the truckers names and false accusations, and then the police saying how he was full of shit lol, followed by a laughter clip from Dave Chappelle Show lol.

Maybe the Truckers just want a better deal & more money.

Given that they are somewhat of a essential service maybe the Canadian government oughta step up to the plate & help them out a bit with subsidies.

They did that for other businessess so they should help the truckers out too. They are also putting their health at risk too.

Many are independent small business operators

They made just two demands and neither has anything to do with your claims. 1) End mandates on their industry 2) Stop vaccine passports.

@Joe has a learning disability. People say one thing, and somewhere between his ears and his brain it becomes something else.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe dont know what he talking about.

Truckers here, are regulated as fuck compared to the old days.

This time, they went too far fucking with the truckers. You DONT fuck with the truckers!!!

I raised my kid to always respect the truckers.

I remember when he was lil, and he would love doing this lol.....

iu

Actually Blazor, having done some driving myself, I also respect the job truckers do.

It must be hard to sit behind a wheel driving upwards of 14 per day.

While I'm aware that American drivers are required to do shorter shifts, the Canadian counterparts legally can be on shift for as long as 70 hours per week. Factor in doing graveyard shifts, driving at 4 am in the morning doing long haul.

Hopefully, the government and the truckers will find a happy medium.

I do think that much the frustrations of the truckers has been built up over time over substandard working conditions and dumbing down the industry in Canada.

I think @DDT or Mel has pointed this out many times.

They've gotten the shaft & the government should introduce legislation to improve their pay and working conditions.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The typical working conditions & the necessity of a Truckers:

...maybe a lotta 'em are just burned out overworked.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It has a good section about the truckers for about half the clip.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
28 percent ... a whole lot moar people think this is retarded than not

It's already working though..

That's OK lots are to scared or brainwashed to stand up for their freedoms back, you just sit back smoke your weed and we'll fight for you.. Remember this when we topple more of the government and call all their actions into question..

Sad case really, open your eyes ,quit being a fool

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It has a good section about the truckers for about half the clip.

I can't believe what's more or less a childhood spat by 2 grown men got so overblown outta proportion like it had.

Spotify?

Is that the only channel/service that a person can use or has availalbe?

I think Neil Young overreacted.

It seesms there's a better way to voice opposition than to pull all these muscians off tha chnnel.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That's OK lots are to scared or brainwashed to stand up for their freedoms back, you just sit back smoke your weed and we'll fight for you.. Remember this when we topple more of the government and call all their actions into question..

more like ill sit here point and laugh Grimm like the other 72 percent :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

more like ill sit here point and laugh Grimm like the other 72 percent :ThumbsUp1:

Come down to Queens Park today, kicks off round 12pm by the horses cock..

Your laughing at their narrative the media you're watching isn't showing you the truth.. free BBQs for all,camp outs in the city its all peaceful why would you laugh , sad man

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
real funny thing.. all this freedom fighter shit goes huge with the ladies all the Trucker Groups are filled with the ladies trolling for strong men..

Women are CRAVING for MEN these days lol. So many have turned into pussies lol.

They love it when I fly my flag lol, even more with the uniform on lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So, the way I understand it, Gofundme's stunt is backfiring.

This started going around.......

Honor the truckers by making this dispute Saturday. Make gfm pay. If all 120,000 filed a dispute, it costs gfm $1.8m. Twist the screws.

Just in case you missed it- Did you know if you dispute the donation to gfm with your bank/ credit card they will be charged a $15 dispute fee. They want you to click the refund link in their post because then there will be no fees. What they don't want is 120,000 ( amount of donors) $15 fees! Just sayin'

So now this is happening lololol......

Out of fear of chargebacks and fraud fees, and class action lawsuit and a TruckerConvoy showing up at their headquarters GoFuckMe is now automatically refunding all monies for #TruckerConvoy2022.

630026f89aeacafb.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have spent the morning watching Viva Frei's live stream from the Ottowa protest and drinking cheap wine. Apothic for the win!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol they on a small artery bloor and avenue rd, looks ackward ...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What happened to the video?

Crap, I dont know. It was showing Justa Turdyeah calling the truckers names and false accusations, and then the police saying how he was full of shit lol, followed by a laughter clip from Dave Chappelle Show lol.

I have mixed feelings about the trucker protests & their situation.

Aren't they also threatening to upend the Super Bowl in the States @Blazor?

Seems a lot of it is about Truckers not being appreciated or respected for the job they do. So they want recognition.

And they probably want people to recognize what they've put with during the Pandemic.

Don't want to disregard/ignore them but they shouldnt upend society either.

Perhaps the Establishment hasnt listened to their concerns well enough.