GO TRUCKERS GO!!

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Lots showed up in Toronto, coppers wouldn't let the truckers into Queens park, lots of police presence, they hid the truckers behind buses so people thought that the protest in the park was it, I had do help direct them down Queens park to where the truckers were , looks like the coppers have split up the Convoy separating protesters and keeping a lid on it..

On a break , bout to head back to the rally, got pics and vids to follow

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What happened to the video?

Crap, I dont know. It was showing Justa Turdyeah calling the truckers names and false accusations, and then the police saying how he was full of shit lol, followed by a laughter clip from Dave Chappelle Show lol.

I have mixed feelings about the trucker protests & their situation.

Aren't they also threatening to upend the Super Bowl in the States @Blazor?

Seems a lot of it is about Truckers not being appreciated or respected for the job they do. So they want recognition.

And they probably want people to recognize what they've put with during the Pandemic.

Don't want to disregard/ignore them but they shouldnt upend society either.

Perhaps the Establishment hasnt listened to their concerns well enough.

Fuk the nigger foosball league!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was the scene from DT Vancouver today:

I just came back from a leisurely strol from there.

...and here's a live broadcast of the event, tho it's dying down now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy fuck, @Joe just keeps saying the same thing, no matter what he is replying to.

Actually I think Trudeau was wrong to label the Truckers as racist or extremists @The Prowler. He shouldnt have said that as it only divides a country along class lines. They probably just wanted to let off a bit of steam which is normal in a democracy. They're Canadians too.

Anyways I didnt see any extremists among them today. Just a bunch trucks driving by on main street. A lot of those people were from outta town like Ontario eh?

We should get to know our fellow Canadians better. It's actually good for the country to see out of town faces.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was the scene from DT Vancouver today:

I just came back from a leisurely strol from there.

...and here's a live broadcast of the event, tho it's dying down now.

So is Trufag's lefty base turning against him aswell as everyone else?

Yeah I was there today saw it as it unfolded, but avoided the crowds.
Too much COVID going around.
Person can catch it by getting too close to 'em, eh.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have spent the morning watching Viva Frei's live stream from the Ottowa protest and drinking cheap wine. Apothic for the win!

Yknow the Truckers aren't my kinda folk but they don't really bother me either. Peaceful protests are actually a sign that we still have a democracy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
real funny thing.. all this freedom fighter shit goes huge with the ladies all the Trucker Groups are filled with the ladies trolling for strong men..

Women are CRAVING for MEN these days lol. So many have turned into pussies lol.

The funny/odd thing about the Trucker's protest in Vancouver today....it was the first time in a while that Straight Men actually owned the town for day.

I've never seen so many burly Straight White Males on the streets of Vancouver at one time. It was kinda funny & looked like a Truckers Convention all these thick husky bearded men walking around. It was all peaceful tho.

Def out of towners

Vancouver is usually really way too gay & full of potheads.

Sometimes it actually needs a shock to the system/kick in the head to remind it what the outside world is really like

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Must be Cold where you live right now, eh Prowler?

That's why I saw so many Truckers from Ontario on the streets of Vancouver today, eh?

@Joe My life in a -40 degree Celsius blizzard would be 1000x better than your life in a 27 degrees Celsius perfectly sunny and clear day.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
real funny thing.. all this freedom fighter shit goes huge with the ladies all the Trucker Groups are filled with the ladies trolling for strong men..

Women are CRAVING for MEN these days lol. So many have turned into pussies lol.

The funny/odd thing about the Trucker's protest in Vancouver today....it was the first time in a while that Straight Men actually owned the town for day.

I've never seen so many burly Straight White Males on the streets of Vancouver at one time. It was kinda funny & looked like a Truckers Convention all these thick husky bearded men walking around. It was all peaceful tho.

Def out of towners

Vancouver is usually really way too gay & full of potheads.

Sometimes it actually needs a shock to the system/kick in the head to remind it what the outside world is really like

No sign of Blurt then? He was probably cowering in the cellar at the Swingin' Sailor, thinking the truckers were gonna lynch his sissy ass.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
New donation platform and its already over 2 million

ME7M1TG_o.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha google is blocking searching the new campaign

Google, who is google.... oh the fuckers who just lost 200 some billion dollars hahahahahahahaha.

I love Gab, and Givesendgo is part of Gab.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must be Cold where you live right now, eh Prowler?

That's why I saw so many Truckers from Ontario on the streets of Vancouver today, eh?

@Joe My life in a -40 degree Celsius blizzard would be 1000x better than your life in a 27 degrees Celsius perfectly sunny and clear day.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You must live in one a those towns in Southern Ontario like Barrie or Kitchner @The Prowler.

image.jpg

I know it's cold n snowy in those places in the winter eh.