Good News / Bad News

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My next Misc.Derbis video is going to be a collection of good news / bad news current events.

Example:
Jamaal Bowman deservedly lost his primary; the guy who won is an AIPAC-backed establishment stooge.

Feel free to add your own suggestions (need not be political).
I can't promise I'll use them but if I do I'll give you credit in the video.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My next Misc.Derbis video is going to be a collection of good news / bad news current events.

Example:
Jamaal Bowman deservedly lost his primary; the guy who won is an AIPAC-backed establishment stooge.

Here are my recommendations.

1. Don't wear one of your Monty Pythonesque silly shirts...instead wear a vintage Metallica T-shirt of a Burberry shirt.
2. Consider wearing a top hat or a beret.
3. Play Cuphead...you can probably get past the easy Onion/Carrot boss without too much rage.
4. Break wind loudly at least once but do not acknowledge or apologize for breaking wind.
5. Spin completely around in your chair 3 times in a row during the video.
6. Yell, "My life is meaningful and I am happy when I receive many likes" at the end of the video
7. Mention you are a huge fan of the artist/singer POPPY during the video.
8. During the video announce you must hydrate and then proceed to take a long swig from a bottle of Ensure nutritional drink.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Example:

Amigo you’ll get more action on this at the Blue Korean, where you originally posted it

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

1. Don't wear one of your Monty Pythonesque silly shirts...instead wear a vintage Metallica T-shirt of a Burberry shirt.
3. Play Cuphead...you can probably get past the easy Onion/Carrot boss without too much rage.
4. Break wind loudly at least once but do not acknowledge or apologize for breaking wind.
6. Yell, "My life is meaningful and I am happy when I receive many likes" at the end of the video
8. During the video announce you must hydrate and then proceed to take a long swig from a bottle of Ensure nutritional drink.

You know, I *might* consider doing one of those things sometime during my next video but I won't say where/when it will happen so you'll just have to watch the whole thing if you want to have any hope of catching it.

Muahaha.

• Devilish
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Definitely a beret with an embroidered star. He's a "revolutionary" you know? :LOL:

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Cats and Matrix. Discuss in depth but make sure you don't feed your cookies to the Cookie Monster. I want him unhinged about the whole subject.
Cat astrology and astrological charts. I want to see the degrees and maps of their minds. The enchilada
Cat true crime. Serial killers amongst the cat world
Get on it now

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched it all.

Good
-nifty sound visualization on coffee bean
-unbuttoned shirt (ooo)
-ASSANGE IS FREE
-you said 'Please' that's nice ;)
Bad
-ended without a tap dance
-no cuphead
-where the hell is your cat?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I watched it all.

Good
-nifty sound visualization on coffee bean
-unbuttoned shirt (ooo)
-ASSANGE IS FREE
-you said 'Please' that's nice ;)
Bad
-ended without a tap dance
-no cuphead
-where the hell is your cat?

I said "maybe" I would do one of She Who Must Not Be Named's suggestions.
Ultimately I decided since she didn't give me anything relevant to use I should return the favor.

I keep the door closed when I record a vid so unless one of the beasts is already in here they just have to wait. I expected Pumpkin to appear in at least one of these clips by now but she was in here when another cat got a paper bag (with handles) stuck on his head then started running laps and banging into things. I think it traumatized her 'cuz she's been shy about coming in ever since.

• LOL
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
xJXuu4Z.png

QHawljW.gif