Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus is fucking stupid

You'd have to be nothing but utterly retarded to see that event in it's entirety as anything but a clear cut case of self defense

This is what it looks like to be so politically bias you've disconnected from humanity.

No regard whatsoever for the innocent people who are STILL cleaning up their HOME.

Those rioters are terrorists, subhuman pieces of shit that didnt belong there but since these people agree with the "cause" they dont care what the rioters do. They think innocent people shouldn't have any rights. If a leftwing mob attacks you they want you to lay still and dont hurt them at all because apparently leftards are more valuable than the rest of us and only their human rights matter.

Fuck that.

OMG this topic makes me mad. If that were one of MY kids being attacked by those hateful savages I'd want them all dead.

Human beings are not sacrifices that ANY politcal mob are entitled to take. That's what these people want "well I agree with their point so just let them burn down your business and beat and murder innocent people....its just what happens when we feel slighted". Telling mothers "oh well that sucks but its blow back so suck it up!" If their sons or daughters are attacked.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is what it looks like to be so politically bias you've disconnected from humanity.

No regard whatsoever for the innocent people who are STILL cleaning up their HOME.

Those rioters are terrorists, subhuman pieces of shit that didnt belong there but since these people agree with the "cause" they dont care what the rioters do. They think innocent people shouldn't have any rights. If a leftwing mob attacks you they want you to lay still and dont hurt them at all because apparently leftards are more valuable than the rest of us and only their human rights matter.

Fuck that.

OMG this topic makes me mad. If that were one of MY kids being attacked by those hateful savages I'd want them all dead.

Human beings are not sacrifices that ANY politcal mob are entitled to take. That's what these people want "well I agree with their point so just let them burn down your business and beat and murder innocent people....its just what happens when we feel slighted". Telling mothers "oh well that sucks but its blow back so suck it up!" If their sons or daughters are attacked.
Lotus is a piece of shit. Lower than an animal. We've established this already.

This is a person who will see a young man's life destroyed for being noble enough to want to help his community when the police were standing down. let us not forget there were TWO nights of rage and destruction perpetrated by criminal thugs before Kyle went in to help. And what did he try to do? Put out dumpster fires being pushed into GAS STATIONS a mere 200ft (if that) from residential homes. He did that and tried to administer first aid to the wounded. EVEN THOSE among the violent mob!

And what does he get in return? Some mentally ill Pedd who shouldn't even be walking the street to begin with CHASING him and trying to attack him. So yeah, he defended himself with his weapon and the Pedd is 6 feet in the ground where he belongs. Fuck him and his family. I feel no pity or empathy for any of them.

And let us not forget this is the very same person who will say Kyle had no business traveling a mere 10 miles to get involved for the good of his innocent neighbors in his own country, but will dutifully support the US traveling several THOUSAND miles to instigate conflict in an area we have no business in to begin with. Spending BILLIONS she claims should have never been spent on armaments to begin with

The unbridled hypocrisy couldn't be more sublime if you scripted this degenerate's position on purpose with the sole intent of making her look bad.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck that.

People cleaning up their homes after riots has what exactly to do with Kyle murdering people?

Oh, wait a second. Never mind. I forgot whom I was addressing. LMAO

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is a person who will see a young man's life destroyed for being noble enough to want to help his community when the police were standing down. let us not forget there were TWO nights of rage and destruction perpetrated by criminal thugs before Kyle went in to help. And what did he try to do? Put out dumpster fires being pushed into GAS STATIONS a mere 200ft (if that) from residential homes. He did that and tried to administer first aid to the wounded. EVEN THOSE among the violent mob!

And what does he get in return? Some mentally ill Pedd who shouldn't even be walking the street to begin with CHASING him and trying to attack him. So yeah, he defended himself with his weapon and the Pedd is 6 feet in the ground where he belongs. Fuck him and his family. I feel no pity or empathy for any of them.

And let us not forget this is the very same person who will say Kyle had no business traveling a mere 10 miles to get involved for the good of his innocent neighbors in his own country, but will dutifully support the US traveling several THOUSAND miles to instigate conflict in an area we have no business in to begin with. Spending BILLIONS she claims should have never been spent on armaments to begin with

The unbridled hypocrisy couldn't be more sublime if you scripted this degenerate's position on purpose with the sole intent of making her look bad.
Don't let me stroke you out, Little.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The good news is the first lawsuit, the lying one by the lower of the Kenosha quick dra, got tossed out because in court he was forced to admit he had a pistol and was trying to shoot Kyle. This one is unlikely to go any where as well.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That Rosembaum cunt probably reminds Lotus of her twink cuckold husband which is why she is so irate with Good Kyle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine being irrationally angry because of made up lies in her own diseased mind? She literally closes her eyes to all evidence just to keep justifying her irrational and unfounded hate. What an angry, ignorant, and fucked up place her head must be.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that is exactly what makes reasoning with such sub human filth so impossible

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus is fucking stupid

You'd have to be nothing but utterly retarded to see that event in it's entirety as anything but a clear cut case of self defense
Moronic, brainwashed, deluded.... many ways to describe her acute liberal indoctrination.

Just remember that 3 kikes were shot and 2 died during all this, imagine how much she will have seethed over the loss of her comrades LOLZ.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

And then there are the facts that Kyle shot 3 people and ALL 3 had a serious criminal record. Joseph Rosenbaum was a racist and a convicted pedobear with a rap sheet a mile long. Anthony huber is a known woman beater with the rap sheet to prove it, and the third guy(who survived) was a felon who shouldn't have had a gun.
What are the odds of that?
SJW's should be thanking kyle for getting rid of 2 things they hate(racists and people committing acts of violence against women), but apparently both are A-ok when you're trying to burn shit down in the name of a black guy.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And then there are the facts that Kyle shot 3 people and ALL 3 had a serious criminal record. Joseph Rosenbaum was a racist and a convicted pedobear with a rap sheet a mile long. Anthony huber is a known woman beater with the rap sheet to prove it, and the third guy(who survived) was a felon who shouldn't have had a gun.
What are the odds of that?
SJW's should be thanking kyle for getting rid of 2 things they hate(racists and people committing acts of violence against women), but apparently both are A-ok when you're trying to burn shit down in the name of a black guy.
In the USA, it is against the law to muder people in cold blood, whether they have a rap sheet or not. Otherwise, all you whinging neonazis would be free roaming targets.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In the USA, it is against the law to muder people in cold blood, whether they have a rap sheet or not. Otherwise, all you whinging neonazis would be free roaming targets.
Where was the murder in cold blood?

And if that wasn’t self defense what is?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look, I know you are stupid, even you know deep down that you are stupid, but the court found Kyle did not murder anyone, you lying old crone. He lawfully defended himself from criminals who were trying to kill him. What is the major malfunction which prevents you from understanding this established legal finding of fact, shit for brains?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give the left some time and the unchecked power they crave and watch how fast both the standard and every right you believe you are entitled to vaporizes into thin air.

It will. It's happening in Australia...

The chimps took over the asylum and the chimps are breaking into their own peoples places....lol And they are screaming for the government do something about it.... research out of control crime in Alice Springs.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People cleaning up their homes after riots has what exactly to do with Kyle murdering people?

Oh, wait a second. Never mind. I forgot whom I was addressing. LMAO

What? Did I say anything about cleaning up their homes?

Why do people have to clean up their homes? Because leftwing mobs destroyed their community and beat innocent people and a few were shot and killed because they attacked someone?

So you are defending a dugged out convicted child rapist psychopath who was killed while trying to commit an act of violence against an innocent kid and defending violent men with criminal histories who went to a community that belongs to other innocent people for the purpose of destruction?

And why dont you try to address what is being said rather than judging me as a person? I never attack you or make shitty comments about you as a person but you do it to me all the time. I dont think the way you approve of and I dont side with violent psychopaths and I support our human right to defend ourselves and you find it necessary to shit on me as a person over it. This is why talking to you guys is impossible.

So you think that if leftwing mobs get mad....they should be tolerated while destroying a community and attacking innocent people.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So do people who think Kyle should have been killed quietly like a good boy because you dont think he should have been there (when the rioters shouldnt have been there).....if I get attacked by a leftwing activist and he wants to rape me, do I accomodate and try to get wet so he is comfortable committing his act of violence against me?

You may as well say yes. Clearly if activists have a cause you agree with you now believe they have priviledged they are entitled to that beat our actual human rights.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotusbullshit will never dare debate this topic with me as she is full aware my sound legal mind and ability to think things through to their logical conclusion will completely eviscerate her and her shallow arguments. And when I say argument I am being most generous here as fallacy would be a much more appropriate term.

But since she's chickenshit and this would be a one sided affair from an intellectual standpoint I will erect her strawman argument on her behalf and proceed to scythe in down like a hot soldering iron cutting through butter.

Unless of course she finds the figurative stones to come along and erect one herself which I strongly doubt because like every other lefttarded fuckwit in existence she lacks both the intellectual and (figuratively speaking) testicular fortitude to do anything but parrot the media narrative most popular at any given time.

As lotus has indicated so many times in the past on this very subject, her argument centers primarily around provocation & the fact that Kyle deliberately placed himself in harms way being in that area of the city that night. The second half of her argument will be dismissed entirely from the onset as one would have to be subhuman with IQ of a dirty pair of socks to buy such obvious rhetoric. Imagine the legal defenses which would suddenly open up opportunistically if victims were some how cupable for the crimes committed against them based on things like their choice of whereabouts, attire, etc etc. The result would be both overwhelming and alarming and any sane individual knows this.

That leaves us with provocation and whether or not Kyle did provoke his attackers that night and whether it bears any consequence on the outcome we witnessed via very detailed video footage and eyewitness testimony. Provocation as defined in legal doctrine must be an action of physical action of aggression towards another which violates their personal anatomy & safety in some way. ie punch, kick, swing etc. Words, offensive clothing, intimating accessories, inciting gestures etc etc do not rise to the threshold.

ALL united states statues, both federal and state; mandate clearly that if self defense is to be leveraged as an defense intended to absolve the accused of guilt in any homicide resultant from an altercation the absence of provocation must be true. If, in any aggresive capacity, the accused initiated physical contact he is immediately deprived of his ability to erect such a defense. Period.

So the question now becomes did Kyle provoke his attackers that night? Do we see ANY evidence whatsoever of him initiating physical contact with any of his aggressors? No we don't. And I challenge any of you to demonstrate a single instance to the contrary. What we see is Kyle holding a weapon, which libs will claim intimidated his attackers and doing things that enraged these aggressors who were themselves attempting to initiate physical confrontations at various intervals throughout the night. All while in the midst of committing various crimes. All we see is Kyle engaging in noble activities like putting out dumpster fires which were being used as battering rams and even torpedoes!

These facts are indisputable as they are on video and articulated by various witnesses, some of whom were favored by the prosecution even! So if Kyle did not initiate physical contact that night and the doctrines of self defense were developed for the very purpose of allowing people to do exactly what Kyle ended up doing why are libs attempting to deprive him of his rights under the law?

Because he carried a weapon? Well, in what circumstance would defending ones self with a weapon NOT happen unless that individual were carrying a weapon to begin with?

Because his weapon intimated and angered people? Since when does angering someone with a thought, article of clothing or an accessory give that individual the right to attack you? And if this is what you believe what would you be saying if Joeseph Rosenbuam had caught up to Kyle that night and assaulted and even possibly killed him? Would you say Kyle deserved it because Joe didn't like guns or kids putting out dumpster fires he just started? Would you let him go or would you say he'd have to atone for his crime? And if you happen to agree such an act would have been a crime how do you reconcile this with the fact that you are now attempting to say Kyle Murdered him in cold blood?

I know I wont get a response out of any of you intellectually dishonest shitbags on the left but I figured I'd drop this nuke on you anyway to demonstrate to our readers what vile and disingenuous pieces of cowardly shit each and every one of you are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What? Did I say anything about cleaning up their homes?

Why do people have to clean up their homes? Because leftwing mobs destroyed their community and beat innocent people and a few were shot and killed because they attacked someone?

So you are defending a dugged out convicted child rapist psychopath who was killed while trying to commit an act of violence against an innocent kid and defending violent men with criminal histories who went to a community that belongs to other innocent people for the purpose of destruction?

And why dont you try to address what is being said rather than judging me as a person?

So you think that if leftwing mobs get mad....they should be tolerated while destroying a community and attacking innocent people.
She cannot address what is being said because just like Lily and the other lefttarded scum around here she's too stupid to follow an argument to it's logical conclusion.

Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The entire incident and every shot taken is on video and anyone can clearly see Kyle was attacked by rioters.

Of anyone didn't belong there that night it was the scum bags who showed up to a community they dont even live in or have business in and were burning it and attacking locals. These savages punched a 70 year old man and broke his jaw. Do you guys the cascade of serious medical problems that comes from injuries like this when the harmed one is elderly? What did this man do? Was he not supposed to be in his own fucking business? When the leftwing mob comes they are entitled to destroy whatever they want?

This is a level of hatred and partisanship that is disconnected from humanity.

If these mobs want to go and attack a community of innocent people.....those people have the right to fight back. Absolutely NO ONE is obligated to allow these pieces of violent shit to HARM or MURDER them. If your cause involves violating the human rights of innocent people, your cause is garbage. When you are burning down American communities and breaking the faces of elderly people and attacking a minor who was there giving first aid.....yeah that's hot ass garbage.

No one is giving up their rights to accommodate a violent tantrum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If that was self defense, you are unusually tall.
and there you go. Lotusbullshit remains the cretinous piece of shit which I originally claimed she was

incapable of sustaining any semblance of a coherent argument

thank you for proving my point, rodent.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So do people who think Kyle should have been killed quietly like a good boy because you dont think he should have been there (when the rioters shouldnt have been there).....if I get attacked by a leftwing activist and he wants to rape me, do I accomodate and try to get wet so he is comfortable committing his act of violence against me?

You may as well say yes. Clearly if activists have a cause you agree with you now believe they have priviledged they are entitled to that beat our actual human rights.

Kyle shouldn't have been there and openly regrets being there. He stated that on our Aussie news program.

Once he was there in the thick of it, he was entitled to defend himself 100%. people died.... I say tough luck.... don't approach armed people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The fat of the matter is this

Lotusbowelmovement likes to fashion herself as some kind of armchair philosopher when infact she does not posses the brain power to rise to the standard of toilet bowl shitposter

And truly believes being aloof with people who are smarter than she is a vehicle she can use to hide this rather obvious fact

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Kyle shouldn't have been there and openly regrets being there. He stated that on our Aussie news program.

Once he was there in the thick of it, he was entitled to defend himself 100%. people died.... I say tough luck.... don't approach armed people.
You know what the saddest thing is? He actually has to regret being there. He did a noble and wonderful thing that night and shouldn’t be ashamed of such a mighty fine accomplishment

I only hope more American youth follow in his footsteps

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It isn't murder if it is self defence.

A child legally defended himself and this tradedy is wrong to be weaponized which is what you are trying to do.

The shooting of Trayvon Martin was an injustice and George Zimmerman got off scott freemurdering a child,... that's a legal travesty. I would be demanding that release be revisited.