Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It isn't murder if it is self defence.

A child legally defended himself and this tradedy is wrong to be weaponized which is what you are trying to do.

The shooting of Trayvon Martin was an injustice and George Zimmerman got off scott freemurdering a child,... that's a legal travesty. I would be demanding that release be revisited.
I cannot agree with the 2nd half of your statement. Zimmerman is a low life piece of shit but he is not guilty of 2nd degree murder

Manslaughter is even a stretch as lying on the ground being pummeled by another person does constitute an act of self defense when you put a bullet in the chest of your aggressor

Zimmerman did not initiate physical contact that night. Martin did.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what the saddest thing is? He actually has to regret being there. He did a noble and wonderful thing that night and shouldn’t be ashamed of such a mighty fine accomplishment

I only hope more American youth follow in his footsteps

It isn't worth it because Kyle will be hounded forever and that will eventually effect his mental health I feel. What should have happened is the army or army reeserve be called in. Why wasn't it?

Also if something like that happened in Australia, (businesses being trashed), the community would rally around the victims and make sure the were given plenty of donations...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It isn't worth it because Kyle will be hounded forever and that will eventually effect his mental health I feel. What should have happened is the army or army reeserve be called in. Why wasn't it?

Also if something like that happened in Australia, (businesses being trashed), the community would rally around the victims and make sure the were given plenty of donations...
Of course. Because leftist vermin scum like lotus want to discourage more people from standing up to their violent facist mobs

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cannot agree with the 2nd half of your statement. Zimmerman is a low life piece of shit but he is not guilty of 2nd degree murder

Manslaughter is even a stretch as lying on the ground being pummeled by another person does constitute an act of self defense when you put a bullet in the chest of your aggressor

Zimmerman did not initiate physical contact that night. Martin did.

Well as Bra1n pointed out, how was Trayvon not to know an attempted kidnapping by a perve wasn't being carried out on him? Wouldn't you want your sons to defend themselves from some belligerent spic approaching them aggressively?..... Bra1n was 100% correct when he sounded that out on 3rd Rail.... the boy was only 16 or 17....I tell you what.... if that happened to my son,.... Zimmerman would be pushing up daisies by now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well as Bra1n pointed out, how was Trayvon not to know an attempted kidnapping by a perve wasn't being carried out on him? Wouldn't you want your sons to defend themselves from some belligerent spic approaching them aggressively?..... Bra1n was 100% correct when he sounded that out on 3rd Rail.... the boy was only 16 or 17....I tell you what.... if that happened to my son,.... Zimmerman would be pushing up daisies by now.
If it were my son he’d be pushing up daisies as well.

But with respect to the law zimmerman did not commit 2nd degree murder that night no matter what circumstance travon was fabricating in his own mind

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kyle shouldn't have been there and openly regrets being there. He stated that on our Aussie news program.

Once he was there in the thick of it, he was entitled to defend himself 100%. people died.... I say tough luck.... don't approach armed people.

Of course. The point though is that whether or not he SHOULD have been is moot. The rioters really should not not have been there. They were intruding and bringing unhinged violence.

If I go to meijer in the middle of the night, past midnight, and someone attacks me in the parking lot....I still have the right to defend myself no matter if people think I shouldnt have been there.

We don't forfeit our human rights when we end up somewhere people dont think we should be.

Its stunning how people condemn Kyle for "playing vigilante" while also defending the rioters who chased him to "disarm" him...which actually is playing vigilante.

This is one of the many reasons I call them authoritarians. They have no regard for the rights of others and they push for one sided, weighted justice. They decide who is in the right based ONLY on what side of politics that person is on. They say absolutely nothing about the murderers who murdered a black little girl in Atlanta....if its regular innocent people they dont care at all.

If they had murdered Kyle...we would barely hear a word about it. Just like the others beaten and murdered by these savages. They have even beaten and killed animals during these domestic terror attacks called "protest".

But since Kyle defended himself now it's some national news and the kid is a "murderer" and it's an outrage.

Yeah fuck right off. These pricks have proven to be enemies of the people. Not a party FOR the people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Articulate what exactly is a lie. I know you won't do so just like earlier today you claimed it was a conspiracy theory that a woman was arrested for simply slightly praying. Even though we had news articles about it and an official court ruling saying the state broke the law by arresting her for simply silently praying. You ran away and refused to respond after that and I expect you to do the same here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Articulate what exactly is a lie. I know you won't do so just like earlier today you claimed it was a conspiracy theory that a woman was arrested for simply slightly praying. Even though we had news articles about it and an official court ruling saying the state broke the law by arresting her for simply silently praying. You ran away and refused to respond after that and I expect you to do the same here.
Seamajor? Pfft. You’re eating your time. I’ve seen toilets with more brain cells than he has

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If that was self defense, you are unusually tall.

It is a legal finding of fact that it was self defense. Clearly, you don't know any details of the case because you literally are to stupid to read and follow simple facts. The court did though and ruled you are an idiot without a single clue, moron.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course. The point though is that whether or not he SHOULD have been is moot. The rioters really should not not have been there. They were intruding and bringing unhinged violence.

If I go to meijer in the middle of the night, past midnight, and someone attacks me in the parking lot....I still have the right to defend myself no matter if people think I shouldnt have been there.

We don't forfeit our human rights when we end up somewhere people dont think we should be.

Its stunning how people condemn Kyle for "playing vigilante" while also defending the rioters who chased him to "disarm" him...which actually is playing vigilante.

This is one of the many reasons I call them authoritarians. They have no regard for the rights of others and they push for one sided, weighted justice. They decide who is in the right based ONLY on what side of politics that person is on. They say absolutely nothing about the murderers who murdered a black little girl in Atlanta....if its regular innocent people they dont care at all.

If they had murdered Kyle...we would barely hear a word about it. Just like the others beaten and murdered by these savages. They have even beaten and killed animals during these domestic terror attacks called "protest".

But since Kyle defended himself now it's some national news and the kid is a "murderer" and it's an outrage.

Yeah fuck right off. These pricks have proven to be enemies of the people. Not a party FOR the people.

If protests are banned then the army or riot squads could be called in to sort it out.... What do you think of blanket banning future protests?

the way they word news stories provokes violence.... over the years I have seen some good ones.... I'll see is I could look ssome up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If protests are banned then the army or riot squads could be called in to sort it out.... What do you think of blanket banning future protests?

the way they word news stories provokes violence.... over the years I have seen some good ones.... I'll see is I could look ssome up.

I completely support protests.

But what was happening in Kenosha was NOT a protest. It was a violent riot. There is a huge difference.

Protest should never be criminalized ever. But descending on a town and burning it down and attacking the locals should be treated as an act of war.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely support protests.

But what was happening in Kenosha was NOT a protest. It was a violent riot. There is a huge difference.

Protest should never be criminalized ever. But descending on a town and burning it down and attacking the locals should be treated as an act of war.

So then it becomes a matter of minimizing colateral damage. And that is what authorities have to work out.

I have no patience what so ever for violent protests,...I am too lazy and too tired to explain why.... there would be rubber bullets, tear gas and water hoses involved....lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There's no point attempting civil and reasonable discourse with lobotomybud. She's not interested in seeing justice delivered, she's interested in seeing the types of outcomes she's looking for. Leftist domination via mob rule. Period. It's that simple. A society where one of them can point at someone (a christian, conservative, patriot, whatever) and say "that's the bad guy" and the mob acts. Violently or otherwise, With impunity.

Our current justice system didn't deliver the outcome she was looking for therefore it's flawed. Just like when the electoral college doesn't produce the outcome these vermin are looking for it's flawed as well and must be changed!

And should that change prove not to 10 times out of 10 times produce the outcomes they want then it's the fault of someone else and must be changed again. Same with justice. People like lotus will happily see the threshold of guilt lowered to whatever barrier they feel will score them the result they want until that exact same premise comes back to haunt them with someone they personally care about. See it all the time nowadays in other shapes and forms with the left eating it's own

this is exactly what makes these people so foul and loathsome and worthy of utter contempt.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course. Because leftist vermin scum like lotus want to discourage more people from standing up to their violent facist mobs

Well Stumpy, she not a liar. Do violent mobs remind you of gangs you seem to be proud of?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Judge in this trial was clearly biased and he was determined to acquit Kyle Rittenhouse at all cost. What Judge Schroeder should have done is throw the book at all of them because they all broke the law in one way or another. So while it was unacceptable for protesters to storm town & break curfew, vigilante justice is unacceptable.

There is also a point in this incident in which Kyle Rittenhouse keeps firing his gun in the air when his alleged attackers were running away from him. So while it could be argued that he was a defender he was at the same time an aggressor.

By letting Rittenhouse off Schroeder sent the wrong message & this has since led to a spate shootings where actual aggressors falsely claim self defense - which has exacerbated not mitigated gun violence in America.

At very least, Rittenhouse should have been placed on probation and handed a conditional sentence after which it might possible to expunge his record. However some of the protesters should have been handed sentences too. Perhaps Rosenbaum should have been tried post mortem as well since he was an aggressor in this incident.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Judge in this trial was clearly biased and he was determined to acquit Kyle Rittenhouse at all cost. What Judge Schroeder should have done is throw the book at all of them because they all broke the law in one way or another. So while it was unacceptable for protesters to storm town & break curfew, vigilante justice is unacceptable.

There is also a point in this incident in which Kyle Rittenhouse keeps firing his gun in the air when his alleged attackers were running away from him. So while it could be argued that he was a defender he was at the same time an aggressor.

By letting Rittenhouse off Schroeder sent the wrong message & this has since led to a spate shootings where actual aggressors falsely claim self defense - which has exacerbated not mitigated gun violence in America.

i thought Rittenhouse should have been placed on probation and handed a conditional sentence after which it might possible to expunge his record. The protesters should have been handed sentences too.
Judges don't acquit people. Juries do

hello?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
no it wasn't.
And now all these gun shooters are claiming the Kyle Rittenhouse defense. While I agree that Leftist judges who grant violent offenders lenency are harming your society the same can be said of Right leaning ones too.

So ive tried to offer a balanced pov. Rittenhouse may have not been entirely guilty but he wasnt entirely innocent either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And now all these gun shooters are claiming the Kyle Rittenhouse defense. While I agree that Leftist judges who grant violent offenders lenency are harming your society the same can be said of Right leaning ones too.

So ive tried to offer a balanced pov. Rittenhouse may have not been entirely guilty but he wasnt entirely innocent either.
He was 100% innocent of the charges against him

period

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

List one.

Self defense is self defense, Joe. This entire incident was on video.....clearest case of self defense in history.

Shouldnt even have been a trial that's how clear it was.

What law did Kyle break? You think an authoritarian court should have jailed him so other people will not defend themselves either?

So we should die if someone wants to kill us. Got it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He was 100% innocent of the charges against him

period
Hey Bigly & @Dove I also find fault with the Democratic Wisconsin governor who let that situation get out of control. So score a point for your side. If that governor had intervened this incident might never have taken place & the world wouldnt know who Kyle Rittenhouse was.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Bigly & @Dove I also find fault with the Democratic Wisconsin governor who let that situation get out of control. So score a point for your side. If that governor had intervened this incident might never have taken place & the world wouldnt know who Kyle Rittenhouse was.
has no bearing whatsoever on this outcome. Kyle was 100% innocent and did a great thing that night

period

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's nice but our human rights to self defense should not be politcal.

This isnt politcs, Joe. Its law and rights. Kyle did not commit any crimes. He is not a symbol of the "right wing". He was attacked on video and was in the right defending himself.

If Kyle was a lefty my position would be the same.

And if this is about sides considering the heaps of scumbags who were attacking innocent people it's a fucking joke to even think about the kid who shot a few attackers. Domestic terrorists are not valid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At very least, Rittenhouse should have been placed on probation and handed a conditional sentence after which it might possible to expunge his record. However some of the protesters should have been handed sentences too. Perhaps Rosenbaum should have been tried post mortem as well since he was an aggressor in this incident.

Put the crack pipe down because what you wrote is entirely untrue. It is just a dumb argument.