Good news for Kyle Rittenhouse fans

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Leftists always manage to undercut their own argument as soon as they open their mouths

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A leftist can never explain exactly HOW the judge was biased in that case

as in, cite specific examples and compare his decisions to the governing statue

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A leftist can never explain exactly HOW the judge was biased in that case

as in, cite specific examples and compare his decisions to the governing statue

Because they want to view rioters engaging in criminal violant activity against INNOCENT people as some romantic fight for "justice" and a valid politcal party.

They are domestic authoritarian terrorists who were breaking the law and destroying innocent lives. This isnt a Rage Against the Machine concert. These were innocent peoples lives and communities.

They attacked an innocent person and this was the wrong kid to mess with. If everyone these psychos attacked had been armed we would have seen more of this. Because we know when the rioters murder or beat someone these people dont care. They only grab their pearls when someone defends themselves.

They care way more about dead white criminals who were attacking someone than they care about the 8 year old black little girl who was shot for no fucking reason at all.

I hope MORE rioters die everytime they even LOOK at an innocent person wrong. Fuck all them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because they want to view rioters engaging in criminal violant activity against INNOCENT people as some romantic fight for "justice" and a valid politcal party.

They are domestic authoritarian terrorists who were breaking the law and destroying innocent lives. This isnt a Rage Against the Machine concert. These were innocent peoples lives and communities.

They attacked an innocent person and this was the wrong kid to mess with. If everyone these psychos attacked had been armed we would have seen more of this. Because we know when the rioters murder or beat someone these people dont care. They only grab their pearls when someone defends themselves.

They care way more about dead white criminals who were attacking someone than they care about the 8 year old black little girl who was shot for no fucking reason at all.

I hope MORE rioters die everytime they even LOOK at an innocent person wrong. Fuck all them.
Just yesterday they stormed the capitol building in Oklahoma to protest against protecting children from tranny lusters and these liberal rodents say nothing

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Liberals are lower than cockroaches and will only pick on people when they out number them or when those people cannot fight back

They attacked Kyle that night simply because they believed they had strength in numbers and kyle wouldn't be able to fire his weapon. The were dead wrong and are now dead corpse as a result

fuck them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is it folks, it's finally happened....

Lotusbotty has completely lost her mind;
In the USA, it is against the law to muder people in cold blood, whether they have a rap sheet or not. Otherwise, all you whinging neonazis would be free roaming targets.

^^WTF????

Must be all those magic mushrooms she had back in the 70's.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just yesterday they stormed the capitol building in Oklahoma to protest against protecting children from tranny lusters and these liberal rodents say nothing

They are fine if it's people on their side committing acts of violence. Even attacking and murdering innocent people. If they agree with the cause they justify it.

And they dont view others as human beings with rights. They see us all as disposable property. Clearly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jimmy Dores breakdown of that whole mess was the best and what is even better about it is Dore is the real deal. He is genuine. And if his stance is labeled "right wing" he doesnt give fuck because he cares about what is TRUE more than what's in line with a party.

I have a ton of respect for the guy because of that. EVEN though he once spit on Alex Jones....not that I'm a Jones fan, but that was just crass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Jimmy Dores breakdown of that whole mess was the best and what is even better about it is Dore is the real deal. He is genuine. And if his stance is labeled "right wing" he doesnt give fuck because he cares about what is TRUE more than what's in line with a party.
That Garland Nixon guy was spot on! And he's a liberal.

He broke it down perfectly in my opinion. I loved when he said it didn't make the slightest difference in the eyes of the law if Kyle placed himself in a bad situation being there that night. Wouldn't have mattered if he traveled 100 miles to get there. All that matters in the eyes of the law as it pertains to the statue is whether Kyle had reason to believe his life was in danger. And from what I saw in those videos shown in this podcast that child had every reason to believe his life was in danger

and anyone who believes otherwise is a cockroach.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have a ton of respect for the guy because of that. EVEN though he once spit on Alex Jones....not that I'm a Jones fan, but that was just crass.

He was a year late to getting the real story. In fact, he waited until after the trial to tell the truth. He also injected a huge amount of bull shit about mythical racism which he can neither define nor specifically name. So for me it is to little, to late, and mixed with to much b.s. but better late than never, I guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He broke it down perfectly in my opinion. I loved when he said it didn't make the slightest difference in the eyes of the law if Kyle placed himself in a bad situation being there that night. Wouldn't have mattered if he traveled 100 miles to get there. All that matters in the eyes of the law as it pertains to the statue is whether Kyle had reason to believe his life was in danger. And from what I saw in those videos shown in this podcast that child had every reason to believe his life was in danger

That's the thing though. If it mattered that Kyle traveled to get there.....then it fucking matters that the rioters who attacked him traveled from even farther.

If that's their reason why Kyle had no rights, than by that same standard the attackers he shot had no rights since they went to other peoples community and attacked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He was a year late to getting the real story. In fact, he waited until after the trial to tell the truth. He also injected a huge amount of bull shit about mythical racism which he can neither define nor specifically name. So for me it is to little, to late, and mixed with to much b.s. but better late than never, I guess.

There is plenty I disagree with him on but he believes what he is saying. He isnt just parroting.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is it folks, it's finally happened....

Lotusbotty has completely lost her mind;

^^WTF????

Must be all those magic mushrooms she had back in the 70's.
I just started doing magic mushrooms for the first time this week.

It's interesting that you think my citing actual facts indicates I've lost my mind. You should put down the meth, pal.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That child? But I thought he was some kind of heroic defender of liberty. An armed one at that. Not really a childish situation he voluntarily put himself in. You're as bad as his lying attorneys. Twisting shit to persuade people to believe a lie.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That child? But I thought he was some kind of heroic defender of liberty. An armed one at that. Not really a childish situation he voluntarily put himself in. You're as bad as his lying attorneys. Twisting shit to persuafe people to believe a lie.
You're a complete moron who doesn't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That child? But I thought he was some kind of heroic defender of liberty. An armed one at that. Not really a childish situation he voluntarily put himself in. You're as bad as his lying attorneys. Twisting shit to persuafe people to believe a lie.

Lotus didnt those out of town rioters GO to Kenosha and peruse an armed person and thusly put themselves in that position?

YOU are the one twisting shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just started doing magic mushrooms for the first time this week.

It's interesting that you think my citing actual facts indicates I've lost my mind. You should put down the meth, pal.

You didnt cite a single fact, Lotus. You are making shit up that contradict the FACTS we cited. The whole incident is ON VIDEO...from like 5 angles ffs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You didnt cite a single fact, Lotus. You are making shit up that contradict the FACTS we cited. The whole incident is ON VIDEO...from like 5 angles ffs.
The only fact that lotus has to offer is a) it was night time when it happened and b) 3 people were shot

Other than that she doesn't have a slightest fucking clue as to what actually happened

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Weren't your "peaceful protesters" heroic defenders of liberty of black people? Why would they chase down and try to mob an armed person because they got mad their fiery but peaceful protest piece got put out with a fire extinguisher? Why didn't they kick out that racist piece of shit rosenbaum he moment he was dropping the N-word?
Why did rosenbaum voluntarily chase an armed person? Why did anthony voluntarily try to hit said armed person in the head with a skateboard? why did that felon voluntarily bring a gun to said protest?
Had they not gona after kyle, all 3 of those asshats would still be alive to diddle more kids and beat their gf some more. Do you dispute this?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Weren't your "peaceful protesters" heroic defenders of liberty of black people? Why would they chase down and try to mob an armed person because they got mad their fiery but peaceful protest piece got put out with a fire extinguisher? Why didn't they kick out that racist piece of shit rosenbaum he moment he was dropping the N-word?
Why did rosenbaum voluntarily chase an armed person? Why did anthony voluntarily try to hit said armed person in the head with a skateboard? why did that felon voluntarily bring a gun to said protest?
Had they not gona after kyle, all 3 of those asshats would still be alive to diddle more kids and beat their gf some more. Do you dispute this?

Hey now.

They "liberated" every black business owner in Kenosha from their business and livelihood and means to feed and shelter themselves. Just destroyed their lives entirely and shrugged and said "they have insurance" and walked away patting their backs without giving it a second thought.

In Atlanta they liberated a black mother of her 8 year old baby girl....and the only thing any of these assholes said about that was "she shouldnt have drove down there".

So their thoughts on this come down to.....their "peaceful protests" are entitled to go anywhere in the country and act however they want and it's the locals who have to leave their home because if leftards wanna riot, well the locals dont "belong" there anymore.

It's a terrifying mentality. They dont recognize anyones rights. If what they want violates other peoples actual rights....they dont care at all. Our rights are a joke to these people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
how fucked up mentally do you have to be to want to see a kid go to jail for the rest of his life for defending himself against a convicted pedd while ridding the world of it's loathsome presence in the process?

Especially when there is no room for doubt as to what occurred since it is all on video?

This is while I consistently tell fellow conservatives there is no more hope of reason and dialogue with people like lotus and lily and admong. They must be exterminated if we are to have any hope of a continued functioning society