Good news for Seamajor, the sick twisted fucks in california accept Pedophiles now

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I tend not to seem to be bothered by fahgets but when you actually think about what they do to each other it's just fucking diabolical... Let's all support cocks in the dinner dumper covered in last nights lasagna... bolk

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that's the liberal way

can't be a liberal unless you are willing to suck cock

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think the latest trend is calling them MAP's or Minor Attracted Persons.

Lets see if any of the LGBT community openly condemns them, because usually they don't.

Remember, pedophillia is rampant among homosexuals. Boylove or whatever the fuck it's called, is an actual thing among them, where there preference is smooth, boyish-looking males, who obviously are extremely young.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lets see if any of the LGBT community openly condemns them, because usually they don't.

Remember, pedophillia is rampant among homosexuals. Boylove or whatever the fuck it's called, is an actual thing among them, where there preference is smooth, boyish-looking males, who obviously are extremely young.
Got that webm lol
QOVkZBp.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

so we can call him "seamap" now. lol.. that does have a click to it

in other news, check out this video of this inmate admitting to killing seamap's dad for being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

or maybe it was his mom who slipped in to the prison due to her excessive facial hair

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The story of your pathetic life in FloriDUH Stubby. Is it Disneyland again this Sunday? Short fat sedentary dwarf.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd kill them on sight without hesitation!

Okay, but you tolerate sissys and faggots with children trans story telling```??? Dont you see what is going on? The want to kill family and traditional values!!! They want to kill testosterone and masculinity!!!

What about that??? Woke crap!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is seamaps settling in with his new name nicely?

Or are teh kids locked in his closet in trouble?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even post here daily so that is not possible. Also, Democrats promote the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children as well as the mutilation of children for completely unscientific reasons of gender ideology. As we have several very vocal supporters of the left on this board it seemed like a chance to remind them of inconve isn't truths. I admit that I do not expect actual conversation on the topic though as they do not seem capable of it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't even post here daily so that is not possible. Also, Democrats promote the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children as well as the mutilation of children for completely unscientific reasons of gender ideology. As we have several very vocal supporters of the left on this board it seemed like a chance to remind them of inconve isn't truths. I admit that I do not expect actual conversation on the topic though as they do not seem capable of it.

Is this guy insane, stupid, or he’ll bent on conspiracy theories?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
None of the above.That Democrats are pushing for the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children is simply a proven fact. No, five year olds do not need "teachers" talking to them about blow jobs nor should children be allowed in burlesque stripe clubs. Yet Democrats are documented promoting both. Also, the left promotes "gender affirming care" for underage children which causes life long comications and even sterilization. The so called "puberty blockers" are the same drugs used to chemically castrate sex offenders and when admi interest to little boys it can and does permanently disable them from ever having an orgasm for the rest of theor lives.

So these are real harms, Democrats are on record supporting these evils against children, and if you were a moral person you would call these crimes against children out to. Hell, DeSantis passed a law requiring teachers to get the consent of parents before talking to minors about sex or gender and that education be age appropriate as dictated by the state standards yet Democrats melted down and endlessly lied about those simple common sense requirements.